18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

so after 2 days of having a busy signal everytime i call NVC they answer today the guy was kind rude he said " your case was approved on 5/16 u have to wait 15 days before i call them "and didnt give me my case # or ID# ? guess i can wait one more week.

Mina&Mariam

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I called yesterday too (got NOA2 a day after you) and was told EXACLTY the same thing! I guess we will have to wait one more week, hopefully next week they will have our case logged and already sent to our consulate :)

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Timeline

yeap, i wait 2 weeks to get mine,, dont forget when u take ur numbers case no. and INN No. to give them ur mail and ur wife mail address

oh really? do they ask for both of our mailing addresses?? what for? dont they have them already? haha

Edited by paojack

K1 visa

AOS

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

oh really? do they ask for both of our mailing addresses?? what for? dont they have them already? haha

They ask for both petitioner's and beneficiary's EMAIL addresses, not physical mailing addresses. That way you can send in the DS 3032 through email, plus get the forms (I864 and D260) emailed to you rather than waiting on the postal mail.

Holding my nose and jumping off the cliff.. hope I don't hit any rocks in the water.

"All I want out of life is ice cream and cuddles. Is it too much to ask? Is it?" - Sleep Talkin' Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WithoutMusic-theidolhands.pngSquareOneIcon.pngMYV2avaruusvirta.pngCarmenSandiego-theidolhands.pngSuckIt-stellans.jpg

138 days from NOA1 - NOA2

14 days from CIS till NVC case number assigned.

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

They ask for both petitioner's and beneficiary's EMAIL addresses, not physical mailing addresses. That way you can send in the DS 3032 through email, plus get the forms (I864 and D260) emailed to you rather than waiting on the postal mail.

when do you have to give them your email address? i got NOA2 on 20th. still waiting for NVC to get the case from USCIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

when do you have to give them your email address? i got NOA2 on 20th. still waiting for NVC to get the case from USCIS.

When you get your case number.

Holding my nose and jumping off the cliff.. hope I don't hit any rocks in the water.

"All I want out of life is ice cream and cuddles. Is it too much to ask? Is it?" - Sleep Talkin' Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WithoutMusic-theidolhands.pngSquareOneIcon.pngMYV2avaruusvirta.pngCarmenSandiego-theidolhands.pngSuckIt-stellans.jpg

138 days from NOA1 - NOA2

14 days from CIS till NVC case number assigned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone, Try watching www.dhl.com to see when shipments leave the NVC. I stopped making myself crazy by doing this. I could see when shipments left and then I called NVC to see if it was ours. Good Luck All :)

Go to the site and click Express at the top of the page

Then click on Tracking

Then click on Track by Shippers Reference

My Example, Shows 2 left for Egypt on May 17th

*Shippers Reference: EXP 16 MAY 2011A - change the date ( 16 MAY ) to see other shipments

* Date range for shipment - From : 15 - 05 - 2011 - change the date

* Date range for shipment - TO : 26 - 05 - 2011 - do not change this date

* Account number : leave blank

* Shipment Destination : Egypt / choose county

You can view new shipments after 6pm

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone, Try watching www.dhl.com to see when shipments leave the NVC. I stopped making myself crazy by doing this. I could see when shipments left and then I called NVC to see if it was ours. Good Luck All :)

Then click on Tracking

*Shippers Reference: EXP 16 MAY 2011A - change the date ( 16 MAY ) to see other shipments

To Add: I checked these Dates 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 23 ( 23rd / sent on the 24th it's enroute now)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Then click on Tracking

I did not get to see evrything, I actually did but i did not quite understand haha... anyways, that is a good think, otherwise I will be like crazy too looking every minute!

last thing i Knew on thursday about my case is that NVC has not received my petition yet :(

K1 visa

AOS

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.