ManilatoSeattle

Urgent reply... Sputum test @ st. lukes

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I need more opinions. Does anyone here have done Sputum test?

St.Lukes seen a small scar in my lungs.

I am scheduled to do my sputum test on May 24,25,26. They told me that after that I have to do a culture test for 8-10 weeks. My question is I noticed on my NOA2 that the petition will expire on 2nd week of August. DO you think I can make in on time?

Thanks

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

I need more opinions. Does anyone here have done Sputum test?

St.Lukes seen a small scar in my lungs.

I am scheduled to do my sputum test on May 24,25,26. They told me that after that I have to do a culture test for 8-10 weeks. My question is I noticed on my NOA2 that the petition will expire on 2nd week of August. DO you think I can make in on time?

Thanks

Sorry to hear that you have to wait for the TB culture.

Please don't worry about your NOA-2 expiration date. It is very likely that you will be able to interview before the second week of August. St. Lukes usually schedules another interview for you within one week after you get the results of your TB culture.

If you can not interview before your NOA-2 expires, the Embassy will renew it for four more months. The Embassy does not close cases like your case because it is actively being pursued.

Good luck! :star:

Timeline

Sorry to hear that you have to wait for the TB culture.

Please don't worry about your NOA-2 expiration date. It is very likely that you will be able to interview before the second week of August. St. Lukes usually schedules another interview for you within one week after you get the results of your TB culture.

If you can not interview before your NOA-2 expires, the Embassy will renew it for four more months. The Embassy does not close cases like your case because it is actively being pursued.

Good luck! :star:

Thanks for your reply! I just hope my test will be fine. My doctor says that I'm fully cured but can't help but wonder how things will turn out for me :(

Thanks for your reply! I just hope my test will be fine. My doctor says that I'm fully cured but can't help but wonder how things will turn out for me :(

I hope you don't worry too much. St. Lukes sees a spot on many people's x-ray, yet only a tiny percentage of those people actually have TB. The vast majority of TB cultures at St. Lukes show a negative result.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey goodluck on your medical. Hope things are well. Did you wait for the Eligibility letter before having your medical exam? Did they take your passport?

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline
AUG 24 2011 > K1 Visa POE San Francisco CA (Finally
OCT 06 2011 > Got Married in Redwood City CA (Ehem!)

NOV 14 2011 > SUBMITTED I-1485, I-765 & I-131 Application via USPS to Chicago Lockbox
NOV 18 2011 > Received text and email (I-797 Notice of action was sent via mail)
NOV 26 2011 > Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for DECEMBER 13...
DEC 13 2011 > BIOMETRICS DONE
JAN 07 2011 > Received INTERVIEW Notice for FEB 1st!
JAN 14 2012 > EAD RECEIVED
FEB 01 2012 > INTERVIEW DONE we got APPROVED for conditional GREENCARD yESSSS!!!

I-751 Removal of Condition Journey
DEC 27 2013 > Sent I-751 packet Laguna Niguel Office, CSC
JAN 2 2014 > Packet sent back because of wrong filing fee (wrote $585 instead of $590)
JAN 2 2014 > Re-sent I-751 packet with the correct filing fee this time
JAN 6 2014 > They have received my packet

JAN 9 2014 > Check enchashed

JAN 12 2014> Received Biometrics Appointment

JAN 31 2014> Biometrics done!

April 30 2014> GC Approved

May 4 2014> Letter received Card in production

May 7 2014> Received 10 yr GC! WEEEEEE!!! THANK GOD!

Watch our cute wedding video!

Hey goodluck on your medical. Hope things are well. Did you wait for the Eligibility letter before having your medical exam? Did they take your passport?

You don't need your eligibility letter nor your interview appointment letter in order to complete your medical. You can use your passport, your NOA-2 and your Manila case number from the NVC in order to complete your medical. St. Lukes will keep your passport and they will deliver it to the Embassy for your interview. The next time you see your passport, it will have your visa in it. :star:

Timeline

You don't need your eligibility letter nor your interview appointment letter in order to complete your medical. You can use your passport, your NOA-2 and your Manila case number from the NVC in order to complete your medical. St. Lukes will keep your passport and they will deliver it to the Embassy for your interview. The next time you see your passport, it will have your visa in it. :star:

WOW! THANKS! We tried to book her interview but no luck maybe we're not in the USEM system yet. But for sure we will proceed to her medical exams. And praying that everything will turn out good.

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline

NOV 14 2011 > SUBMITTED I-1485, I-765 & I-131 Application via USPS to Chicago Lockbox
NOV 18 2011 > Received text and email (I-797 Notice of action was sent via mail)
FEB 01 2012 > INTERVIEW DONE we got APPROVED for conditional GREENCARD yESSSS!!!

JAN 2 2014 > Packet sent back because of wrong filing fee (wrote $585 instead of $590)

WOW! THANKS! We tried to book her interview but no luck maybe we're not in the USEM system yet. But for sure we will proceed to her medical exams. And praying that everything will turn out good.

I noticed on your timeline that your petition left the NVC on May 13. The Embassy should have it entered into their system any day now. It's time for you to pay the visa fee and to start trying to schedule an interview either online or through the call center. It's also time for you to complete the medical exam at St. Lukes. :thumbs:

If you want to see the eligibility letter the Embassy is supposed to send to you after they enter your case into their system, click here.

Timeline

I noticed on your timeline that your petition left the NVC on May 13. The Embassy should have it entered into their system any day now. It's time for you to pay the visa fee and to start trying to schedule an interview either online or through the call center. It's also time for you to complete the medical exam at St. Lukes. :thumbs:

If you want to see the eligibility letter the Embassy is supposed to send to you after they enter your case into their system, click here.

I will try again the entire week, Did you use St. Luke's online pre-registration? Do you think it will really save time when my fiance gets over there at St. Lukes. The form basically need some info about passport and petitioner. I will give it a shot too!

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline

I will try again the entire week, Did you use St. Luke's online pre-registration? Do you think it will really save time when my fiance gets over there at St. Lukes. The form basically need some info about passport and petitioner. I will give it a shot too!

There is no need to complete the registration online .My fiancee just walked in and did it in about 4 hrs the first day and about 1 hr the next day .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Timeline

st. lukes is first come first served. No waiting or scheduling. The hard part is the embassy interview, and scheduling it. From what I hear you do not get much time online. But you cannot schedule until paid. the nice part is you can pay through bancnet or send money to your fiance via xoom, and she can pay right at the bank when she picks it up. Also, do not forget the CFO guidance session. Without it she cannot leave the Philippines. The embassy does not tell you this part. wish you the best....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi manilatoseattle! Here is a link I have researched regarding TB/ suspected TB. This is the guideline they use:www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/pdf/tuberculosis-ti-2009.pdf I hope that helps and will allay your fears. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

Good luck to all.

Timeline

I suggest to fill out the the registration online before you go to St.Lukes. It's much faster in a way the guard won't give you a number.. :)

Timeline

st. lukes is first come first served. No waiting or scheduling. The hard part is the embassy interview, and scheduling it. From what I hear you do not get much time online. But you cannot schedule until paid. the nice part is you can pay through bancnet or send money to your fiance via xoom, and she can pay right at the bank when she picks it up. Also, do not forget the CFO guidance session. Without it she cannot leave the Philippines. The embassy does not tell you this part. wish you the best....

Wow.. thanks for the info! I didn't know this part.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.