Karee

Another Idiot Posting about Thailand

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

http://asiancorrespondent.com/54730/why-does-thailands-expat-community-hate-thaksin-guest-post/

I'm sure there's people out there like that, but for this guy to paint such a broad brush is appalling. I suspect he ran in to the wrong girl and is now gonna use his pen/keyboard to trash Thailand.

I've been there. I got screwed by the first girl I met there. I was pissed don't get me wrong. But to blame the whole country and culture on a few bargirls is totally wrong.

I lived there for 3 years. I hate Thaksin because:

1. His extra-judicial killings of "suspected" drug dealers. 2500 in all.

2. The Rachatdapisek land deal. His wife turned the property and doubled the profit from 750m baht to 1.5B baht in less than a week. His wife purchased this property while he was PM. He was handed a 2 year jail sentence for this, which he refuses to come back to Thailand and serve.

3. His arrogance against the Monarchy and the political system there. He won the election in 2006 when all the other parties boycotted it for electoral corruption. When he won with a landslide he went on TV to proclaim TRT the winner as arrogant as ever. However, when HRH Bhumibol refused to endorse the results, he was on TV crying. Hence the coup. The coup was a good thing for Thailand. This nutter had to go, and that was the only way to do it.

4. His sanctioned burning of Bangkok in April/May of 2010. He went on one of his tirades on the red shirt stage via video. Burn it down he said. It is well documented.. video and all.

This guy is a psychopath, and anyone that votes for his nominee (Now it's his daughter Yingluck) gets what they deserve. A corrupt govt. that only cares about bringing back this meglomaniac that only cares about himself and his riches.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

let them have it their way... let em vote.

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Yingluck is his younger sister. When I started the k-1 process back in September 2010 I was hoping to be done before Songkran came along because of what happened the last 2 years but the interview is June 8th. Luckily nothing happened this Songkran this year and I was there this year. Pui was working at the air port in December 2008 when the yellow shirts took it over and she was stuck there for between 12 - 24 hours and still had to keep going back there for work. I want her to be gone before the election in July because who knows what will happen after the election since she still works at the airport. Here is to hoping nothing happens after the elections there.

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

Timeline

Yingluck is his younger sister. When I started the k-1 process back in September 2010 I was hoping to be done before Songkran came along because of what happened the last 2 years but the interview is June 8th. Luckily nothing happened this Songkran this year and I was there this year. Pui was working at the air port in December 2008 when the yellow shirts took it over and she was stuck there for between 12 - 24 hours and still had to keep going back there for work. I want her to be gone before the election in July because who knows what will happen after the election since she still works at the airport. Here is to hoping nothing happens after the elections there.

Yeah Yingluck = Thaksin. No way around that. Pheu Thai will lose for sure this go around. They'll then claim election fraud, when they are the ones paying people up north and east. More protests etc. It's an endless cycle of BS.

I preferred it when the Army had the coup. They shut off the TV for 24 hours, but other than that things ran ok. Some countries are not prepared for democracy in the true sense. Thailand is one of them.

I find it odd when there was a coup, there was no violence. When square head sent all those people to BKK and shut down BKK for over a month, people died. Thaksin is a desperate man at this point. The fact that he his going to throw his younger sister to the wolves proves it. He keeps trying though... Samak, Somchai, and now his younger sister. What a piece of sh$t he is.

This mess will go on and on until he is in jail or dead. I prefer the latter for his sister's sake and Thailand's sake

Yeah there were no deaths in the 2006 coup to remove Thaksin. I think at the time he was in the US at the UN. It cannot be good if England gave him a passport and then took it away from him in 2008. I have heard the reason he got divorced was to for he and his wife to protect their money. If his sister wins their party wants to give amnesty to every party including Thaksin, I wonder if it will only include him and some red shirts. I never realized she sold the land a week later, I knew she sold just never knew it was that soon. Here is to hoping there are no problems after the elections.

I remember last year my friend was supposed to have her tourist visa interview at the US embassy but the red shirts closed it the week of her interview. She had to wait in a HUGE line outside the embassy in June to get her interview. She got the visa. That week of the red shirts she could not go to work either because she worked right there.

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

Timeline

Yeah there were no deaths in the 2006 coup to remove Thaksin. I think at the time he was in the US at the UN. It cannot be good if England gave him a passport and then took it away from him in 2008. I have heard the reason he got divorced was to for he and his wife to protect their money. If his sister wins their party wants to give amnesty to every party including Thaksin, I wonder if it will only include him and some red shirts. I never realized she sold the land a week later, I knew she sold just never knew it was that soon. Here is to hoping there are no problems after the elections.

I remember last year my friend was supposed to have her tourist visa interview at the US embassy but the red shirts closed it the week of her interview. She had to wait in a HUGE line outside the embassy in June to get her interview. She got the visa. That week of the red shirts she could not go to work either because she worked right there.

He actually came back to Thailand after that. Then he went to the Olympics in China. That's when he bailed. He's a common criminal, and should be treated as such.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.