2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey.. Iam going ok. Been better. Still waiting for an interview date. How about u? How close are u to getting grace here?

No...not close yet,"Me and Him" I think it will be more like this summer when she gets here.its been a lot of Obstacles thrown our way but we Strong and have come through it, so now on to Interview! we have waited this long a few more months is nothing although i wish she was here right NOW! Im going there soon and I will let you know.maybe in a few months when she has her Interview date. Good Luck to you Guys also :thumbs: Stay in touch!:yes::thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Good luck to u. Guess it ll be summer for both of us. Its just the two of us now. I wish same that he was here now, but ur right we waited so long so couple of months wont matter. Good luck to us. Stay in touch :).

Timeline

Good luck to u. Guess it ll be summer for both of us. Its just the two of us now. I wish same that he was here now, but ur right we waited so long so couple of months wont matter. Good luck to us. Stay in touch :).

Just the 2 of us! like the song, he he he! but we will make it.I cant belive i got approved in 74 days but still going through the process but you never know what could happen like it did to Grace and I but we will be fine, I know it! Good luck to you guys!! I will keep in touch from time time, even if I PM you guys. :thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Just the 2 of us! like the song, he he he! but we will make it.I cant belive i got approved in 74 days but still going through the process but you never know what could happen like it did to Grace and I but we will be fine, I know it! Good luck to you guys!! I will keep in touch from time time, even if I PM you guys. :thumbs:

Lol yes just like the song. I will stay in touch with PM also. No one else from May filers came back here to update us. Hope everyone is doing good.

Timeline

Lol yes just like the song. I will stay in touch with PM also. No one else from May filers came back here to update us. Hope everyone is doing good.

I would Imagine everyone enjoying their love ones! I too hope someone comes back and update us before the Thread goes to page 100........he he he!:whistle::no::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there May Filers... in particular Tom, and me&him! How are you all doing? Me&him, do you have an interview date yet? I have been thinking of you guys... not checking out the forums so much these days. Sent in my AOS application package, so now I am waiting again! But at least Manny and I are together, and I am very grateful for that. I hope y'all are doing well! Big hugs to you! ~ Kat :luv:

Naturalization Journey

02-08-2016: N-400 sent

03-08-2016: Biometrics appointment

03-11-2016: Notification "in-line for interview"

04-04-2016: Received interview letter (for May 11)

05-11-2016: Interview (passed!)

06-27-2016: Oath ceremony-->I'm a US citizen!

ROC Journey

06-16-2014: I-751 application package sent to VSC

06-20-2014: Date of NOA1

07-18-2014: Biometrics appointment

11-18-2014: Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2015: ROC approved!!

AOS Journey
02-06-2012: I-485 (plus I-765 and I-131) sent
02-14-2012: Requested an expedite of my EAD due to job offer
02-29-2012: Contacted congressman to help with EAD expedite request
03-02-2012: EAD + AP approved! (Day 25)
09-27-2012: Green card received! (no interview!)

K-1 Visa Journey
05-18-2011: NOA1
11-21-2011: NOA2 *only* 187 days from NOA1!
01-05-2012: Interview at consulate in Vancouver, Canada - visa approved!!!!
01-18-2012: Wedding!!! Yay! We are married!!!

Timeline

Hi there May Filers... in particular Tom, and me&him! How are you all doing? Me&him, do you have an interview date yet? I have been thinking of you guys... not checking out the forums so much these days. Sent in my AOS application package, so now I am waiting again! But at least Manny and I are together, and I am very grateful for that. I hope y'all are doing well! Big hugs to you! ~ Kat :luv:

Hey so nice to hear from u. Im glad u guys are doing good and happy. I am still waiting for an intetview date. I guess the embassy is backed up. Hope I hear something soon. Wish u guys luck on AOS. Keep in touch. Take care.

Timeline

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Team Katman!! So good to hear from you guys.I hope you guys doing good? Glad you dropped by.Me and Him should be interviewing soon. ME? I am the last one! Hopefully Summer? June 2012!!!:cry: Good Luck!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Team Katman!! So good to hear from you guys.I hope you guys doing good? Glad you dropped by.Me and Him should be interviewing soon. ME? I am the last one! Hopefully Summer? June 2012!!!:cry: Good Luck!:thumbs:

Im here with u till the end of all this just like u have been for everyone. U have overcome many obstacle and now its almost done. We both will hear good news soon and by end of summer we ll look back and laugh at all this.... Stay strong and keep me strong too as always.

Timeline

Im here with u till the end of all this just like u have been for everyone. U have overcome many obstacle and now its almost done. We both will hear good news soon and by end of summer we ll look back and laugh at all this.... Stay strong and keep me strong too as always.

Thanks Me and Him! when i read this i got kind of emotional to read what you Posted. Thanks a LOT, you are one of the BEST!! :thumbs: We will Laugh at all this by Summer.Thank the Almighty for people like YOU!!!!! We BOTH STRONG!:thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

I'm still here! Hello! Me&him and southcal i've checked the may team just a few times in the last month because AS YOU WILL find out...there's a lot that distracts you once you're finally together. Keep going you're nearly there and I bet I'm not the only one checking in (hi Team Katman!)

Well we're married now i put a few pics on the blog. I'm drinking a margarita on our roof in key west expecting to wake up from this wonderful dream at any moment...the wait will feel like a walk in the park once you're together. May Team unite nobody will be left behind!

Timeline

I'm still here! Hello! Me&him and southcal i've checked the may team just a few times in the last month because AS YOU WILL find out...there's a lot that distracts you once you're finally together. Keep going you're nearly there and I bet I'm not the only one checking in (hi Team Katman!)

Well we're married now i put a few pics on the blog. I'm drinking a margarita on our roof in key west expecting to wake up from this wonderful dream at any moment...the wait will feel like a walk in the park once you're together. May Team unite nobody will be left behind!

Hello Emma, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Glad you still here! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You from "Me and Him" amd myself.I am so glad you married now.I know you "Distracted" Now!! But dont forget about us here.Im sure "Me and Him" will be finished and have the Visa soon. As for me? im looking at Summer.I had as you a lot of Setbacks with my fiancee there but we back on track, thank God! Thanks also to "Team Katman" for checking on us! Thanks "KAT" You are indeed a friend, enjoy your Love one there!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Hello May family. Im so glad and thankfull for u guys that stop by here and offer ur encouraging words to southcalhog and I. Im so happy for my May filers family that are finally with their loved ones. The remaining will get there soon. Please keep praying for southcalhog and I and stay in touch.

Timeline

Hello May family. Im so glad and thankfull for u guys that stop by here and offer ur encouraging words to southcalhog and I. Im so happy for my May filers family that are finally with their loved ones. The remaining will get there soon. Please keep praying for southcalhog and I and stay in touch.

:thumbs:::thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.