2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congratulations tom... im so glad its over for u guys. well in my end my fiance got the 221g sheet. everthing went ok but the Co wanted some documents regarding his previous overstay in the USA. CO said they computer show a hit of possible ban from usa but does not show time and kind of ban, so he pretty much want us to give him that information. my finace had overstay his visa back in 2006. he left usa in 2007 and had a 3 year ban. the ban was over in 2010 and i dont know how come the embassy does not have that inofrmation. so now i need to submitt documents showing thatit was a 3 year ban which is now over. so i will get the documents and send it to him. they told him to submitt the documents with his passport and he should get the visa afetr that. iam sure its that easy after he submits the papers. please advise me if anyone in similar situations. i hate this soo much.

Ijm Praying for you guys Me and Him

Edited by southcalhog

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Tom,

I just got the notification that you updated your timeline. I've been away from the forums for a while. All I can say is that I'm doing the happy dance for you and Grace. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats to the both of you!

Thanks Ray J, Grace updated our timeline herself. She had her Medical on March 22nd and her Interview on April 16th, She Passed! CFO this Friday May4th in Cebu! She went to Korean Airlines ticket office in Cebu and they had first time immigrant fare for 843.00USD...we going korean.I think ray the Flights leave at Midnite from Cebu???:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks Ray J, Grace updated our timeline herself. She had her Medical on March 22nd and her Interview on April 16th, She Passed! CFO this Friday May4th in Cebu! She went to Korean Airlines ticket office in Cebu and they had first time immigrant fare for 843.00USD...we going korean.I think ray the Flights leave at Midnite from Cebu???:thumbs:

I don't know about from Cebu, but I can tell you they have a noon and midnight flight out of Manila.

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Timeline

I don't know about from Cebu, but I can tell you they have a noon and midnight flight out of Manila.

:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Hello May filers!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

hello tom, doing well here we sent gloida's aos off last week she is also frum cebu in naga city.... hows things on ur end?

Hi Weh Grace had her Interview on Apruil 16th, i wasnt there as much as I wanted to be. the Lady CO was very Strict Grace told me. Grace was armed with emails from Travel.State.gov that she didnt need a Police clearance from Dubai. the lady CO or Filipina Prescreener never asked her for it.Never! we were so glad about that. She takes her CFO May 7th. After that she is ready to fly, but we will wait till june to give her time to spend with her Family. Her Aunt is there now from New York. She will be leaving May 19th coming back to the States. It is no rush coming here, she wont be able to go back for Quite awhile. we will go back together when we do. The Interview really was a Peice of cake, the Lady CO Grace said Focused entirely on me.

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Congratulations Tom. Iam so happy for the both of u. As always iam the last May filer still stuck. I hope to get required documemts to the embassy soon and hope he can be here before summer is over. Please keep me in ur prayers.

Filed: Timeline

We're all pulling for you!!! It's a stressful ride, and of all of us you've had to be the most patient. God bless!

Congratulations Tom. Iam so happy for the both of u. As always iam the last May filer still stuck. I hope to get required documemts to the embassy soon and hope he can be here before summer is over. Please keep me in ur prayers.

Congrats !!! I didn't get a chance to say that yet. So happy for you and grace!!! Can't wait to see the post where your love is home! :)

Hi Weh Grace had her Interview on Apruil 16th, i wasnt there as much as I wanted to be. the Lady CO was very Strict Grace told me. Grace was armed with emails from Travel.State.gov that she didnt need a Police clearance from Dubai. the lady CO or Filipina Prescreener never asked her for it.Never! we were so glad about that. She takes her CFO May 7th. After that she is ready to fly, but we will wait till june to give her time to spend with her Family. Her Aunt is there now from New York. She will be leaving May 19th coming back to the States. It is no rush coming here, she wont be able to go back for Quite awhile. we will go back together when we do. The Interview really was a Peice of cake, the Lady CO Grace said Focused entirely on me.

Timeline

Hang in there Me and Him you next!

We're all pulling for you!!! It's a stressful ride, and of all of us you've had to be the most patient. God bless!

Congrats !!! I didn't get a chance to say that yet. So happy for you and grace!!! Can't wait to see the post where your love is home! :)

Thanks Sabrina!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello May Filers......Anybody home??? Grace will be here soon.tying up some loose ends now in Cebu.We got her ticket...."CANT WAIT"!!!!.

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Hello May Filers......Anybody home??? Grace will be here soon.tying up some loose ends now in Cebu.We got her ticket...."CANT WAIT"!!!!.

Congratulations. My prayer for Grace's safe trip. Im still stuck here. Its been 13 months today since i started this journey. Hope it comes to end soon and he can be here. Good luck to u and Grace.

Timeline

cngratz tom ..... its been a long journey we wish ya'll the best......

Congratulations. My prayer for Grace's safe trip. Im still stuck here. Its been 13 months today since i started this journey. Hope it comes to end soon and he can be here. Good luck to u and Grace.

sending prayers ur way me&him

Timeline

Hello May family. Just stopping by to let u guys know that I finally got things squared away with ICE and they also gave me a letter to submit to embassy explaining the mistake and that it has been corrected. My fiance already submitted the letter to embassy and now the waiting game begins again. Also my congressman staff send email to embassy on my belahf since they would not reply my email and the embassy said that they will confirm the new info I provided them with ICE and act accordingly. Hope is not too long now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.