2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! we are 180 on the list, csc! hope everybody get there noa2 asap!

Hello Neikel, you dont have LONG either HOPEFULLY! GOOD LUCK!!!!:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

The List I see 168 is the list at the top of page on immigration timelines.I click it then it shows where CSC and VSC is at this point on K-1s..... then you see igors list,on top of that then i click it and it shows basically same info but we down on that list "168". but I see the list you talking bout under your signature, which says "108", I will take that one!!!:dance::yes:

hahahha, i also take the one from ray :) i like it soooo much better :)

event.png

Timeline

hahahha, i also take the one from ray :) i like it soooo much better :)

ME TOO......Lilly!!!:dance: "HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!:dance:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Okay guys, Tomorrow is the day. And I'm feeling miserable right now.. My Fiance is undergoing surgery tomorrow and I can't be there!!! I just need some support and motivation.. I need prayers to go with my prayer.. I want him to have as many prayers as possible.. I would love it if any of you could just say a prayer for my love and for me as well...

Thank you so much..

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It is for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It is for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

-Anonymous

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I will pay for you!!! I hope everything goes well! God will be with you both!

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Timeline

Okay guys, Tomorrow is the day. And I'm feeling miserable right now.. My Fiance is undergoing surgery tomorrow and I can't be there!!! I just need some support and motivation.. I need prayers to go with my prayer.. I want him to have as many prayers as possible.. I would love it if any of you could just say a prayer for my love and for me as well...

Thank you so much..

Hello Britt...Of course you have the prayers of the May Filers family! we support you, we will pray for you! we lift up our prayers for you and Dee at this time!.......God bless Dee at this time....undergoing the Surgery and we pray for you also!:yes:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

My date says Sept 28 now :)

How is everything going, Britt? Let us know. ^^

What do you do to make eachother laugh, everyone? Since you're apart and you can't share experiences together, how do you make eachother laugh?

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

My date says Sept 28 now :)

How is everything going, Britt? Let us know. ^^

What do you do to make eachother laugh, everyone? Since you're apart and you can't share experiences together, how do you make eachother laugh?

with shared memories...but well most of the time he laughs about me saying somethiing wrong in english :D

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey, Everyone!!!I recieved my NOA1 on May 26th, 2011 and now just playing the waiting game. I am missing my sweetheart like crazy, but I keep telling myself that he'll be here soon by Gods grace...I wish you all the best of luck! :) By the way can I just tell you that I LOVE V.J!!! HAHA....Well I will check in with you all later...KEEP STRONG..THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE TAKE TIME!! xoxo

Edited by HARMONY2012

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sounds like you don't have much time left, southcalhog! I bet you'll be approved soon! We're at number 393, because we're at the unfortunate VSC. But, we did start in the high 500's, so progress is being made. :)

On a side note, I'll be seeing my fiance in a few short hours!!! I'm at the airport, waiting for my flight to Texas. And I passed through US pre-clearance Immigration with no problems. The Immigration Officer didn't even bat an eye when I said I was visiting my fiance. :) Have a great weekend y'all, and Happy 4th!

I was wondering how you found out what number you were at?

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Timeline

I wish you could show me someone who had similar timelines to me with Turkey. Must not be so common to have K-1 in Turkey.

Here is the most recent...

Alperen & Jennifer Turkey Vermont Service Center 2011-03-14 2011-06-29

Gokhan & Bethany Turkey Vermont Service Center 2011-02-25 2011-06-15

Bahadir & Michele Turkey Vermont Service Center 2010-11-03 2011-06-07

Filed: Timeline

Well, this doesn't really help with knowing someone else from the same country is close to having NOA2 as me. I guess Turkey does not have the volume of K-1 visas that some other countries do. But thank you for looking that up. very sweet of you :)

Here is the most recent...

Alperen & Jennifer Turkey Vermont Service Center 2011-03-14 2011-06-29

Gokhan & Bethany Turkey Vermont Service Center 2011-02-25 2011-06-15

Bahadir & Michele Turkey Vermont Service Center 2010-11-03 2011-06-07

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.