JeWcHee

I called NVC and they gave me the MNL #

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
helpsmilie.gifHello, I called NVC this morning and God gracious they received the packet sent by the USCIS. They gave me the MNL # after verification. They also got both of our emails. So what's next in line? Are they going to send us the BCA letter via email or snail mail? Should we wait before proceeding to the next step. Please enlighten me. Thank you so much in advance.kicking.gif

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline
AUG 24 2011 > K1 Visa POE San Francisco CA (Finally
OCT 06 2011 > Got Married in Redwood City CA (Ehem!)

NOV 14 2011 > SUBMITTED I-1485, I-765 & I-131 Application via USPS to Chicago Lockbox
NOV 18 2011 > Received text and email (I-797 Notice of action was sent via mail)
NOV 26 2011 > Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for DECEMBER 13...
DEC 13 2011 > BIOMETRICS DONE
JAN 07 2011 > Received INTERVIEW Notice for FEB 1st!
JAN 14 2012 > EAD RECEIVED
FEB 01 2012 > INTERVIEW DONE we got APPROVED for conditional GREENCARD yESSSS!!!

I-751 Removal of Condition Journey
DEC 27 2013 > Sent I-751 packet Laguna Niguel Office, CSC
JAN 2 2014 > Packet sent back because of wrong filing fee (wrote $585 instead of $590)
JAN 2 2014 > Re-sent I-751 packet with the correct filing fee this time
JAN 6 2014 > They have received my packet

JAN 9 2014 > Check enchashed

JAN 12 2014> Received Biometrics Appointment

JAN 31 2014> Biometrics done!

April 30 2014> GC Approved

May 4 2014> Letter received Card in production

May 7 2014> Received 10 yr GC! WEEEEEE!!! THANK GOD!

Watch our cute wedding video!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

start preparing the documents for the interview

research what your embassy requires and call NVC every few days to see when they sent your petition to your embassy

Will they give me a tracking number if I ask? Thank you for the quick response. You ROCK!

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline
AUG 24 2011 > K1 Visa POE San Francisco CA (Finally
OCT 06 2011 > Got Married in Redwood City CA (Ehem!)

NOV 14 2011 > SUBMITTED I-1485, I-765 & I-131 Application via USPS to Chicago Lockbox
NOV 18 2011 > Received text and email (I-797 Notice of action was sent via mail)
NOV 26 2011 > Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for DECEMBER 13...
DEC 13 2011 > BIOMETRICS DONE
JAN 07 2011 > Received INTERVIEW Notice for FEB 1st!
JAN 14 2012 > EAD RECEIVED
FEB 01 2012 > INTERVIEW DONE we got APPROVED for conditional GREENCARD yESSSS!!!

I-751 Removal of Condition Journey
DEC 27 2013 > Sent I-751 packet Laguna Niguel Office, CSC
JAN 2 2014 > Packet sent back because of wrong filing fee (wrote $585 instead of $590)
JAN 2 2014 > Re-sent I-751 packet with the correct filing fee this time
JAN 6 2014 > They have received my packet

JAN 9 2014 > Check enchashed

JAN 12 2014> Received Biometrics Appointment

JAN 31 2014> Biometrics done!

April 30 2014> GC Approved

May 4 2014> Letter received Card in production

May 7 2014> Received 10 yr GC! WEEEEEE!!! THANK GOD!

Watch our cute wedding video!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

time to set up yer casefile tracking and call list - see

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/264972-shortcuts-when-checking-for-updates-from-the-nvc-and-dos/

Dodi's posted how to call, and further down, I've posted what you can get, and when.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Once you confirm that your case has arrived at USEM, you can pay your visa fee and try booking your appointment online (or call the visa appointment service). Or you could wait for the "eligibility letter" that the USEM should send the beneficiary, but many people don't do that because it arrives really late, or in some cases not at all.

Here is the link to the website that eligibility letter will ask you to visit for instructions on what to prepare for the interview:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

Good luck.

Dec 05, 2011: Received U.S. permanent resident status (AOS based on K-1 visa)

Dec 16, 2013: Removal of conditions on green card

Apr 28, 2015: Became a U.S. Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.