Haisook

DV visa: Required DV Qualifying Education or Work Experience

34 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

That is a beautiful idea there! But we have a five month old baby that cannot be left behind. Meaning we will lose another $819 for him. Each applicant now pay $819. But I will discuss that option with my wife. You see we are hundred percent ready. I got international passports for all of us. Even we have obtained police certificates and done Medical. Our interview is on the 7th of June. We did not indicate that any family member will follow later on our forms. But we can just tell them we could not get visa money for all hence the two that appear for interview. But the Job Zone matter is clear unless we are expecting miracles to happen!!! Thanks again Igwe and Lolo. You are simply wonderful.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Does your wife have her high school completion ? If she qualifies based on that it is ok that she intends to be a fashion designer here. My son is studying fashion design so I wish your wife well at her interview.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

She finished 12 years of education which is an equivalent of high school in the US. But she does not have 5 or 6 credits at O/Level. That is the problem. She would have qualified solely on that without the work experience. I am happy your son has chosen that career. He must be very creative! I love to see my wife makes beautiful cloths. My wife would have have designed Michelle Obama's next inauguration dress!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

My wife would have have designed Michelle Obama's next inauguration dress!!!

Ouch!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.