spookyturtle

Bin Laden 'firefight': Only one man was armed

110 posts in this topic

Has the thought entered anyone's mind that the only people that know exactly what happened are those that were present at the event? And that all involved were debriefed afterwards? And that if 25 people witness the same event that there will be variations of what each saw? And that all of this information wasn't available immediately after the event?

Perhaps the stupidity was making any statement of details so soon. Perhaps it would have been wiser to wait until all information was in hand and digested. Then an accurate statement could have been made instead of updating and changing what was originally reported. This would be even better to all of the conspiracy theorists- the government could have just made up one lie and stuck with it. Less stress for all of the paranoia out there.

Or maybe the government isn't too bright. The come out with a statement of lies, then continually update the lies by changing them. It would have been easier to stick to one lie. The only ones who know what really happened were those that actively participated. Dead men tell no tales. He came at me with an AK-47, so I capped him.

Please see post #73. :star:

Edited by Vi-Jay

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

He came at me with an AK-47, so I capped him.

No AK-47 was necessary. He presented a threat by not immediately complying with directions. Anyting other than total compliance is hostile at that point. Hostilities are dealt with swiftly by SEALs.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Wow! Fox is reporting the Pakistanis have an eye witness in custody that was in the room when bin Ladin was shot, his 20 year old wife, and the Pakistanis are not cooperating with the US.

oops. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow! Fox is reporting the Pakistanis have an eye witness in custody that was in the room when bin Ladin was shot, his 20 year old wife, and the Pakistanis are not cooperating with the US.

now tell since when did they EVER "truly cooperate".. this man was in your country and you didn't know?!?!??! you've got to be kidding right :help::wacko: so nooooooooooooooo we(US) didn't have to "tell you" that we were going to go after him... :bonk:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Sorry. I was just talking to my buddy that could have been that sole Arabic speaker riding along on the mission 30 plus years ago.

It is inconceivable to imagine that SEALs could be trained to yell, "Stop, put your hands up!" in Arabic. There's no way they could do that without a translator being present.

And just in case you've never been on the receiving end of someone yelling at you - in any language - whilst simultaneously pointing a gun at your chest and face, the natural thing to do is either put your hands up, turn and run, or fight back. UBL obviously did one of those things and I'm guessing it wasn't the put your hands up. Doubtful he didn't comply because of a language issue. "I wasn't sure what the men with guns that busted into my house were yelling because their Arabic was no good."

Shocker.

And a 20y/o wife? No wonder he was chillin at the compound instead of hangin in the mountains.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Are you under the delusion that our 'strategic partner' would cooperate?

Indy.gif

Filed: Timeline
The changing story and refusal to provide evidence, this administration is creating the conspiracy theories and proving again that they are of an elitist mentality.
"I don't want to make the job of our troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan any harder than it already is," ... "The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R-MI)

So, you better get that tin foil hat out and wear it with pride.

So, you better get that tin foil hat out and wear it with pride.

That's your best come-back? :unsure:

No worries mate! :thumbs:

Keep practicing and one day you can proudly say Mr. Big Dog is a "master-baiter"!! :lol:

That's your best come-back? :unsure:

You seem to have missed the fact that people outside the administration and of the opposition party are opposing a release of these pics all the same. And for very good reasons. While it won't shut conspiracy nuts up it'll sure make the job of our service personnel a lot harder. We should have learned as much from previous releases of pictures of dead bodies. So, go join Paul in search of area 52. It's out there. Your tin foil hat will guide you.

You seem to have missed the fact that people outside the administration and of the opposition party are opposing a release of these pics all the same. And for very good reasons. While it won't shut conspiracy nuts up it'll sure make the job of our service personnel a lot harder. We should have learned as much from previous releases of pictures of dead bodies. So, go join Paul in search of area 52. It's out there. Your tin foil hat will guide you.

1st. Please be aware, I will ignore your attempts to debate me if you keep using immature antagonism tactics. :bonk:

2nd. IMO, it is naive to think that not showing pictures makes us safer. USA killed their hero. Remember? :whistle:

3rd. I don't give a ratz azz what politicians say. I form my opinions based on their actions, not their words. :star:

4th. Please remind me. What previous picture releases are you referencing? :unsure:

5th. I'm not a conspiracy nut. I'm an accountability nut. I tend to think that people should be held accountable. Competent people are usually willing and quick to be accountable. :innocent:

6th. IMO, it is the youthful and or naive individual that believes anything our govt. says without evidence to back it. :bonk:

7th. There are as many people if not more, requesting the pics.

*Please refrain from insulting baiting tactics and we may continue the debate. Otherwise, I think it is best you find someone that enjoys that childish style of conversation. :yes: I don't. :no:

Edited by Vi-Jay

4th. Please remind me. What previous picture releases are you referencing? :unsure:

You've been asleep the past decade, yes? Try and read up on the news starting in 2003 and get back to me when you're up to speed. We didn't really release all that many pictures of dead terrorists and other certain provocative figures so it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out. When you're through with your research, we'll talk.

You've been asleep the past decade, yes? Try and read up on the news starting in 2003 and get back to me when you're up to speed. We didn't really release all that many pictures of dead terrorists and other certain provocative figures so it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out. When you're through with your research, we'll talk.

Done playing with you and your low ball baiting tactics. :thumbs:

I prefer conversations with someone that maintains mutual decency and courtesy. :D

Your tactics are "street". :bonk:

Hand! I'm out. :P

but, don't give up on my account. IMO, you are very close to being that "master-baiter" you seek to be! :thumbs:

Edited by Vi-Jay