delidana

NOA2 I guess, but just an e-mail no text, or no update on USCIS portal.

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I just got this e-mail but no other update. I guess this means NOA2, I am in such disbelief and so paranoid that they may mean, we approved your "case" or we approved your "service request" ... Hahhaaha. This is what Vermont does to you after 6 months 1 week and 1 day of waiting. Just checking with the experienced VJ'ers, is this it?

--------------------------------------------------

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

75 LOWER WELDEN STREET

SAINT ALBANS,VT 05479

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Emailed to -------------------------

Dear M. ---aya:

On 04/26/2011 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:

-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

-- Information not available

Case type:

-- I129F

Filing date:

-- 10/22/2010

Receipt #:

-------------------

Referral ID:

-----------

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

-- , Azad

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

--

Type of service requested:

-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

Since the date we received your request, we have approved your cases and approval notices were sent on May 4, 2011, to the address we have on file. If you do not receive these notices within 30 days, and you want an official duplicate for your records, you will need to file a Form I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition. You can download this form by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got this e-mail but no other update. I guess this means NOA2, I am in such disbelief and so paranoid that they may mean, we approved your "case" or we approved your "service request" ... Hahhaaha. This is what Vermont does to you after 6 months 1 week and 1 day of waiting. Just checking with the experienced VJ'ers, is this it?

Congrats your petition is approved!

You will receive your hardcopy by snail mail shortly. I also received an email like yours and my official NOA2 followed by mail about 10 days later.

US citizen since April 2016

ROC completed April 2014

AOS from K1 completed February 2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Around 6:30 pm, I got the text and the e-mail as well. It was an approval after all.

Congratulations! star_smile.gif

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

This is reply to your Service Request. Sorry, no NOA2.

Yes this most certainly was an approval: READ THE BOTTOM OF HER NOTICE.

The status of this service request is:

Since the date we received your request, we have approved your cases and approval notices were sent on May 4, 2011, to the address we have on file

And then the OP confirms:

Around 6:30 pm, I got the text and the e-mail as well. It was an approval after all.

Congrats again Delidana!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.