Derek and Callie

I-134 & general Aus Questions

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

For the I-134 is a letter from the bank also needed?

Stating:

1. Date account opened

2. How much has been deposited over the past year

3. Current balance

I trying to gather all the required information and workout EXACTLY what I actually need.

So far this is the list I have, please advise me if there is any extra. I will be needing a Co-sponsor as well

So both sponsor & co-sponsor need to gather for me:

1. Letter from employer

2. Letter from Bank

3. W2

4. Pay stubs

5. Birth certificate

Tax returns only needed if self employed??

Also which of these need to be notorized? Just the birth certificate if its a copy?

Anyone know if Melbourne medical can be done ahead of time without case number?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

For the I-134 is a letter from the bank also needed?

Stating:

1. Date account opened

2. How much has been deposited over the past year

3. Current balance

I trying to gather all the required information and workout EXACTLY what I actually need.

So far this is the list I have, please advise me if there is any extra. I will be needing a Co-sponsor as well

So both sponsor & co-sponsor need to gather for me:

1. Letter from employer

2. Letter from Bank

3. W2

4. Pay stubs

5. Birth certificate

Tax returns only needed if self employed??

Also which of these need to be notorized? Just the birth certificate if its a copy?

Anyone know if Melbourne medical can be done ahead of time without case number?

Not sure why you need W2 this is for AOS after you marry in the US. 134 in OZ is just letter of employment, bank letter stating when the account opened and branch and the bank will print this out for you. Your fiance B/C notarized yes. Not sure about Melbourne you can call and ask first . I was lucky in Sydney I was able to et it done with no case number. Don't forget to get your police report as well now.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Not sure why you need W2 this is for AOS after you marry in the US. 134 in OZ is just letter of employment, bank letter stating when the account opened and branch and the bank will print this out for you. Your fiance B/C notarized yes. Not sure about Melbourne you can call and ask first . I was lucky in Sydney I was able to et it done with no case number. Don't forget to get your police report as well now.

Thankyou very much.

Yup I am getting onto the police report now.

Had injections all ready for medical today.

Thankyou for your help, I have just heard alot about people providing W2 along with their I-134.

But I am guessing it must be different for australia, thanks again!

Edited by Derek and Callie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Thankyou very much.

Yup I am getting onto the police report now.

Had injections all ready for medical today.

Thankyou for your help, I have just heard alot about people providing W2 along with their I-134.

But I am guessing it must be different for australia, thanks again!

Just to confirm what Barb said, yep Australia follows what the form actually wants, not their own requirements (unlike other countries). You can bring a transcript if you want but it's totally not needed. Tony was close to the line and we didn't bother, they didn't ask. It's not legally binding anyway and he'll need to do the I-864 when you AOS so they'll let the US worry about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.