Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So September 1 confirmed. Gosh I'm checking my mailbox too just to see if maybe they'll send to October people!

Congratulations stranger465!!!!! We should all have a big party!

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hey, Guys!

I've received IL this morning!!!!! ))))))))))))))))))))

My PD is 23 August.

Interview scheduled on 14 August.

This is awesome! Congrats!!

2009OEL keep checking your inbox! :)

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

I have an extreme mix of happiness and anxiety! jest.gif

Me too! I hope nobody at NVC gets fired for this accident.

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

I'm extremely excited for all those who have received their Interview letters. This gives hope for the rest of us!

F1 ~ PD: 30th Mar,2007

AOF Received: 19th Apr. 2012

Case Completed: 27th Aug,2013

​I/L Received: 2nd Jun,2014

Medical Exam: 6th Jun, 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Visa Issued: 10th July 2014

Entered USA: 26 July 2014

Driver License 29 July 2014

Social Security# 05 August 2014

Job# 01 October 2014

----------------------------------------------

F1 Watch List

Timeline

Welcome cassanoa!

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

This is awesome! Congrats!!

2009OEL keep checking your inbox! :)

It would be so cruel for 2009OEL to get a letter without you getting one too. Although you're right at the cutoff date if it goes to September 8! Edited by javisakid

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

Lol.....

You are next:)

I really feel it.

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys..HI....after a very long time...i am here back....I am in USA now doing well. Got Job, got my Driver's License...and evry thg is set now. I congratulate all my Fellow F1 guys who hav received their I/Ls for August Interviews.

For puru444, i advice u that if there is too much pressure on u..u can get engaged...but no marriage at all before ur interview. And ofcourse New Delhi is toughest Embassy as compared to Mumbai in India. I remember that one guy from New Delhi just said that his Marriage was on a hold i.e he could not marry coz he applied for F1 visa, he got 221G paper and after that he got visa after 3-5 months. U get engaged but during Interview don't dare to say the CO that u r engaged, they will dig thru that if u jus say this. So do wisely all the thgs in case of US Immigration.

Thanks Krish.

I knew that if I gt married they will throw me in F3 which is worst among all categories. But, all I need is a peace of mind, u know how indian mentality is, especially when it comes to girl's parents. But, as you said all I am afraid is that if they gotta know about my engagement then they could do smthng worst which I can't take at this time. Bloody, I have been waiting for this greencard since 1996 in F4 to F2b to F1. I can't any risk for this until I reach US, that's why I am afraid of losing this opportunity. Don't know what to do, all i can do is wait, thats all i have right now.

By the way, Im glad to know about your recent achievements out there. Now, that makes a difference between a third world and No.1 nation who rules the world. God bless america ... ;)

Keep enjoying my frnds :) its just a beginning ....

@ topic ...

I crossed my fingers about this 3 months movement, i hope this ill continue and all you 2006ers move out there asap. I dnt wana c you here anymore ... hahahahaha

Iam happy to see westlink, loudoff and others whom I knw since ages now ... its like dreams come true ....

I am shocked and now i believe that this immigration system really works ... bcoz since 2011 january, we lost hopes but anyways in the end all it matters about happy endings ... best of luck to all u people out there, ur pain has nt gt wasted .....

This feeling is more like experiencing "Banged up Abroad" episode of NGC ... hahahaha my fellow prisoners are releasing .... hahahahaha

Hey Guys..HI....after a very long time...i am here back....I am in USA now doing well. Got Job, got my Driver's License...and evry thg is set now. I congratulate all my Fellow F1 guys who hav received their I/Ls for August Interviews.

For puru444, i advice u that if there is too much pressure on u..u can get engaged...but no marriage at all before ur interview. And ofcourse New Delhi is toughest Embassy as compared to Mumbai in India. I remember that one guy from New Delhi just said that his Marriage was on a hold i.e he could not marry coz he applied for F1 visa, he got 221G paper and after that he got visa after 3-5 months. U get engaged but during Interview don't dare to say the CO that u r engaged, they will dig thru that if u jus say this. So do wisely all the thgs in case of US Immigration.

Thanks Krish.

I knew that if I gt married they will throw me in F3 which is worst among all categories. But, all I need is a peace of mind, u know how indian mentality is, especially when it comes to girl's parents. But, as you said all I am afraid is that if they gotta know about my engagement then they could do smthng worst which I can't take at this time. Bloody, I have been waiting for this greencard since 1996 in F4 to F2b to F1. I can't any risk for this until I reach US, that's why I am afraid of losing this opportunity. Don't know what to do, all i can do is wait, thats all i have right now.

By the way, Im glad to know about your recent achievements out there. Now, that makes a difference between a third world and No.1 nation who rules the world. God bless america ... ;)

Keep enjoying my frnds :) its just a beginning ....

@ topic ...

I crossed my fingers about this 3 months movement, i hope this ill continue and all you 2006ers move out there asap. I dnt wana c you here anymore ... hahahahaha

Iam happy to see westlink, loudoff and others whom I knw since ages now ... its like dreams come true ....

I am shocked and now i believe that this immigration system really works ... bcoz since 2011 january, we lost hopes but anyways in the end all it matters about happy endings ... best of luck to all u people out there, ur pain has nt gt wasted .....

This feeling is more like experiencing "Banged up Abroad" episode of NGC ... hahahaha my fellow prisoners are releasing .... hahahahaha

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

It would be so cruel for 2009OEL to get a letter without you getting one too. Although you're right at the cutoff date if it goes to September 8!

I'll probably end up doing AOS, so I won't be receiving an interview letter. But yeah, since my priority date falls on the 8th (!!), I need the cut off to reach at least the 15th to get in.

I'm extremely excited for all those who have received their Interview letters. This gives hope for the rest of us!

Welcome! What is your priority date?

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

I'll probably end up doing AOS, so I won't be receiving an interview letter. But yeah, since my priority date falls on the 8th (!!), I need the cut off to reach at least the 15th to get in.

Welcome! What is your priority date?

My PD is 30Mar2007

F1 ~ PD: 30th Mar,2007

AOF Received: 19th Apr. 2012

Case Completed: 27th Aug,2013

​I/L Received: 2nd Jun,2014

Medical Exam: 6th Jun, 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Visa Issued: 10th July 2014

Entered USA: 26 July 2014

Driver License 29 July 2014

Social Security# 05 August 2014

Job# 01 October 2014

----------------------------------------------

F1 Watch List

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.