Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can the following members share their exact priority date? That way we can follow the movements better. Thanks! :thumbs:

PATIENTMAN--------------..MAR06

IOUKTA------------------..APR06

ONLY_WISH---------------..APR06

LOROKO01----------------..APR06

CHIKU83-----------------..APR06

March 31 2006.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nice to see people getting interview letters. Congrats!!

Now for some good movements from the visa bulletin.

Grace let us know whats going on with your case. Thanks!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nice to see people getting interview letters. Congrats!!

Now for some good movements from the visa bulletin.

Grace let us know whats going on with your case. Thanks!

Congrats Vini and Mukunda and al lthe others who have gotten IL. I love that it shows movement... West I havent heard a thing from them. Will keep you guys posted.

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart to all of you guys that received I/L. Hopefully my sister will be next month, her PD is March 27, 2006. Wish us luck to us that are still waiting. Congrats again!!!! It's nice to see that this journey it's finally coming to an end.

Filed: Timeline

Many thanks Kavi for sharing your experience. in case Kavi won't log into this forum, guys do you have any idea how much should be paid in the interview day, for visa etc.? thanks!

Hello,

My Priority Date was : Dec 22,2005

Interview Date :21/02/2013

Tine:7:30AM

Passport with with received :26/02/2013

Interview Experience:

Arrived at the consulate at 7:10,a huge line outside scared me off.But luckily we get go in strainght bypassing the never ending line for H1b etc

The interview letter is verified and a tooken number is given and await my turn

The lady at the first window, asks for PCC and any other other document that needs to be produced at the time of interview ( I had to just take my PCC)

Then finger printing of left & right four fingers and the thumbs.The original documents are returned and then was asked to wait for the interview by the CO.

Wait for my turn for the interview and i go.

Interview Questions:

1. Who is the petitioner - Mom

2. Why did the petitioner go to the US - Be with my sister

3. When did she get her citizenship - told him the year

4. I see you've traveled to the US on B2 visa, Have u overstayed? - No

5. I see uve worked in the US, which states have you worked? - listed

6. Does your mom work? - No

7. Does she stay with your sister? - yes

8. When did you last see your mother? - She is with me right now for the interview, waiting outside

9. Any pics of you with your mom? - Gave him a few pics

Then he closed the window for 5 seconds, then came back and said. Your visa is approved and have a safe trip to the US. then gave me a paper for the new immigrant fees that should be paid prior to traveling.

and thats about it,came out of the consulate by 8:20.

Was tracking my passport online and on 26/2/2013, the passport arrived at the location i had chosen for the passport delivery option.

The experience was great,very organized process and every one was pleasant.

Good Luck guys :)

Many thanks Kavi for sharing your experience. in case Kavi won't log into this forum, guys do you have any idea how much should be paid in the interview day, for visa etc.? thanks!

Hello Julie,

i did not have to pay anything on the day of the interview. They gave me a sheet with instructions on how to pay the new immigration fees online. This fees (165$) has to be paid ONLY online before your travel to the US.

IMP: has to be paid before your travel to the US.

Good Luck :)

Edited by KaviF1FamilyBased

Hello Julie,

i did not have to pay anything on the day of the interview. They gave me a sheet with instructions on how to pay the new immigration fees online. This fees (165$) has to be paid ONLY online before your travel to the US.

IMP: has to be paid before your travel to the US.

Good Luck :)

Julie , PLEASE NOTE, this was the process for Mumbai consulate, India. I am not sure if its the same everywhere.

Good luck again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.