6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hi Guys

I will appreciate your quick respond !

Here is my story .... I I had to wait 5 months and 29 days out of 6 months to get my K1 visa approved ... however I got here I applied for AoS I had my documents reviewed at the Chicago office everything was fine and they sent my dox to California office to speed up the process! However My case got transfered on the 3rd of Feb 2011 and I didnt hear anything back since 22 April 2011 when I got RFE ! They give me 1 month to get 2 Varicella shots or my application will be deny ! And this is exactly how is written on the RFE ! So I really need your help!

Does anybody know where I can find a Civil Surgeon that does not charge alot for Varicella. If you have a medical insurance can you use it with the Civil Surgeon ? I live in DE so if anybody has an experience in DE,MD,VA,DC area I will appreciate your help !

Thanks in advance !

Can you type here the text of the RFE please? Usually the RFE is for an updated I-693 vaccination history, not for immunizations themselves. If you type exactly what it says people may be able to help you better.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you gone to USCIS civil surgeon finder?

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

You cant just get the shots, you must have all your vaccinations transcribed by the civil surgeon. You are going to need to call around and find one that doesn't charge a lot.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Hi Guys

I will appreciate your quick respond !

Here is my story .... I I had to wait 5 months and 29 days out of 6 months to get my K1 visa approved ... however I got here I applied for AoS I had my documents reviewed at the Chicago office everything was fine and they sent my dox to California office to speed up the process! However My case got transfered on the 3rd of Feb 2011 and I didnt hear anything back since 22 April 2011 when I got RFE ! They give me 1 month to get 2 Varicella shots or my application will be deny ! And this is exactly how is written on the RFE ! So I really need your help!

Does anybody know where I can find a Civil Surgeon that does not charge alot for Varicella. If you have a medical insurance can you use it with the Civil Surgeon ? I live in DE so if anybody has an experience in DE,MD,VA,DC area I will appreciate your help !

Thanks in advance !

Hello :) I also live in De and now I'm prepearing my AOS packet..My civil surgeon is James Lewis M.D. 701 Foulk Road,suite 1A,Wilmington :)

Good luck :):star:

You don't need to explain your dreams. They belong to you smile.png

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2013-05-01 NOA Date : 2013-05-06 Bio app.2013-06-11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hi there,I live in southern MD and Ive called literally all the civil surgeons on the USCIS website,the cheapest one in my area was in Beltsville MD-about 20miles north from DC-

Dr. Louise Moody, Dr. Martin Liss, Secure Medical Care

10452 Baltimore Avenue, Beltsville, MD 20705

(301) 441-3355

$135 physical+blood test+Tb test+ $15 for additional vaccinations,

I was so happy that I found such a cheap civil surgeon,compared to all the rest who charge $350 and up,but then I read some very bad reviews about the place-how the doctors were not real civil surgeons they just signed as a sivil surgeons ect..and I decided its not worth to put my AOS at risk(if any),so I found another one,a lot of VJers rated her as a good one-

Dr. Polly Steinberg

4905 Del Ray Avenue, Suite 302, Bethesda, MD-about 25 miles north from DC

(301) 907-9550

she charges $130 for the exam and the blood work and $215 if u need any shots.So I made an appointment with her and Im going this Thursday!

Hope this helped..I know its kind of far from DE,but stil..

u can go to the USCIS website and pull the list of civil surgeons in ur area.Good luck!

09-10-13 (day 00) : AOS Package sent

09-12-13 (day 02) : Package delivered

09-17-13 (day 07) : Texts / emails received

09-23-13 (day 13) : Only one NOA hard copy received

10-07-13 (day 27) : NOA hard copy for I 485 received (NOA for I 130 still missing)

10-09-13 (day 29) : Biometrics letter FAXED, appointment for 10-11-13

10-11-13 (day 31) : Biometrics done

10-23-13 (day 43) : Online status changed to "testing and interview"

10-28-13 (day 48) : Interview appointment letter received - Nov 27th

11-12-13 (day 63) : EAD online status changed to "card production"

11-21-13 (day 72) : EAD card received in mail

11-27-13 (day 78) : AOS interview-approved!

12-02-13 (day 83) : "Welcome to America" letter received

12-04-13 (day 85) : Green card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Thank you so much guys! I do have all other shots already taken and I need a new vaccination list with adding that I have varicella history.

However I found a CS in Willmington DE and I will see what he can do for me! Hopefully I will get charge only $60 for paper work and they will list all the vaccsinations from my previous vacc list . Thanks a lot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.