maryl

CENOMAR problem

31 posts in this topic

are you really a friend? why are you "triangulating" and not just let your friend handle this?

how can you say she's not telling the truth? IMO, a real friend will support his/her friend. unless you have proof that she's lying, then all you are doing is destroy his trust in her. it seems like you want to prove more that she's lying than help your friend.

event.png

Visa

=======================================
02.11.2011 ~ sent K1 visa application
02.16.2011 ~ NOA1
03.21.2011 ~ NOA2
04.13.2011 ~ Packet 3 received
05.16.2011 ~ Interview (approved)
05.21.2011 ~ visa received

AOS
10.13.2011 ~ sent AOS application
10.21.2011 ~ NOA
11.14.2011 ~ biometrics appointment (AOS & EAD)
01.06.2012 ~ received EAD/AP combo card (has expiration date error)
04.27.2012 ~ GC production

ROC

02.26.2014 ~ sent ROC application

03.06.2014 ~ NOA (USCIS CSC)

03.27.2014 ~ biometrics appointment

06.20.2014 ~ GC production

N-400

02.03.2015 ~ sent N-400 application

02.10.2015 ~ NOA

03.27.2015 ~ In Line notification

03.30.2015 ~ Interview text notification

05.04.2015 ~ Interview: APPROVED!

05.15.2015 ~ 'MURICAN!

I just chatted with her online and I asked about it and she told me the same thing that it would take 10 years to amend a birth certificate or legitimize a child at her hometown. She also said her parents got married after 30 years of living together and her mother amend her birth certificate and legitimize her without her knowing. She was 26 years old during that time. She also said that the file of her old name was gone at the NSO office. They requested a NSO copy of both names and they only got the new name. The NSO copy of her old name don't exists anymore, these are all lies. She believe that when you amend a birth cert they will throw away the old one and make a new copy with the new name on it. I got a feeling that she's really hiding something and she made up some lies. She said that they go to the court to straighten it up, they started it 6 months ago when her fiance sent the K1 petition and she said they need 6 more months to get it fix. I said what if it takes 10 years again LOL. She said not this time because they always do a follow up. I also noticed while were talking she's so concern about the CENOMAR thing. But maybe she's telling the truth, maybe she's just not good in explaining the whole situation.

Even though I know she lied, I still have this feeling to help them because I don't want that my friend will be dissapointed. So, I need your advice guys. She said they went to the court to delete her NEW name and want her OLD name back. Is it a good idea? Or is it easier just to retain her NEW name and just amend her passport and other papers that she got now? How about her name in the K1 petition, is there a way to change her name even though they got a NOA 2 already?

What IF (a big IF, I hope not) she's trying to anull her previous marraige (that's why she can't get a CENOMAR), and make it before the interview, is there a big chance that she will get a K1 visa? If she got denied to get a K1 visa, her fiance can still petition her again after she got her marraige annuled? I appreciate any help and advice. Thanks in advance.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/307060-got-noa-2-annulment-of-marraige-not-over-yet/

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Timeline

are you really a friend? why are you "triangulating" and not just let your friend handle this?

how can you say she's not telling the truth? IMO, a real friend will support his/her friend. unless you have proof that she's lying, then all you are doing is destroy his trust in her. it seems like you want to prove more that she's lying than help your friend.

Hi, I am also a Filipina but I'm already here in the US. This USC guy is my husband's best friend and my friend also. He is a good guy and we are happy for him when he met this Filipina. He introduced me to this Filipina and we became friend also. But because of her stories that I know it's a big lie, even though I am also a Filipina I think it's not right that I'll take her side. I am not trying to destroy his trust. I am just trying to get some good advice and help so she won't be ban to come here in the US because I know that our USC friend love her so much. She already admitted that she was married in the Philippines but they are separated for many years now. I'm sure she have her own reason why she hide her real status. And The USC guy try to withdraw the K1 petition now. I hope it's not too late so, he can petition her again after she done with her annulment. If I sounds rude when I posted of what she have told me, I am very sorry. I just felt bad that she lied her real status. I don't want that these good american guys who work hard and spent their hard earn money just to get a good Filipina wife will think that all Filipina are like that.

Anyway if you have no good things to say or good adviced to give. I think it's better not to say nothing. Thanks

She already admitted that she was married in the Philippines but they are separated for many years now.

then you should have said this on your thread rather than saying "that's not true, it's a lie." you have given no proof that she is still married and you were just speculating.

if the USC friend is really hell bent on finding out if she's married or not, he will do it on his own. it sounds like a case of Filipino crab mentality to me.

event.png

Visa

02.16.2011 ~ NOA1
03.21.2011 ~ NOA2

AOS
10.21.2011 ~ NOA

ROC

N-400

02.10.2015 ~ NOA

05.15.2015 ~ 'MURICAN!

then you should have said this on your thread rather than saying "that's not true, it's a lie." you have given no proof that she is still married and you were just speculating.

if the USC friend is really hell bent on finding out if she's married or not, he will do it on his own. it sounds like a case of Filipino crab mentality to me.

Hey, what's your problem? I think you got a big problem that's why you want to get into other peoples mess. Or maybe you are jobless that's why you got lots of time in your hand. I don't know you and I don't need your rude comments. I know your trying to get here in the US, will do your best just stay out in others mess, and when you get here welcome to the real world, OK.

You know what, you say anything that you want and I will NEVER, NEVER will ever waste my time with you because you are no help with this situation that I'm in right now. This is my last reply to you. I am very busy with my job and I'd rather spend my time making money than wasting time fighting with you. Remember girl, there's a good KARMA and bad KARMA. I always got good KARMA because I always did my best to do the right thing. LOL

Hey, what's your problem? I think you got a big problem that's why you want to get into other peoples mess. Or maybe you are jobless that's why you got lots of time in your hand. I don't know you and I don't need your rude comments. I know your trying to get here in the US, will do your best just stay out in others mess, and when you get here welcome to the real world, OK.

You know what, you say anything that you want and I will NEVER, NEVER will ever waste my time with you because you are no help with this situation that I'm in right now. This is my last reply to you. I am very busy with my job and I'd rather spend my time making money than wasting time fighting with you. Remember girl, there's a good KARMA and bad KARMA. I always got good KARMA because I always did my best to do the right thing. LOL

ROFL do you ever know the word irony? yep, calling the kettle black. tsk tsk. i don't believe in Karma, miss. I am an atheist. if you believe in KARMA so much why didn't you let this girl have her own KARMA. seems like you are jealous that another Filipina is getting to the US.

tsk

event.png

Visa

02.16.2011 ~ NOA1
03.21.2011 ~ NOA2

AOS
10.21.2011 ~ NOA

ROC

N-400

02.10.2015 ~ NOA

05.15.2015 ~ 'MURICAN!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

quit the bickering please.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

quit the bickering please.

:pop::clock:^_^

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

it sounds like a case of Filipino crab mentality to me.

ROFL do you ever know the word irony? yep, calling the kettle black. tsk tsk. i don't believe in Karma, miss. I am an atheist. if you believe in KARMA so much why didn't you let this girl have her own KARMA. seems like you are jealous that another Filipina is getting to the US.

tsk

NO COMMENT......

But I am calling the attention of the moderators for this particular member who said a FILIPINO crab mentality. At's sounds like a Discrimination. And she just replied my post just to agrivate me and want to start a fight.

NO COMMENT......

But I am calling the attention of the moderators for this particular member who said a FILIPINO crab mentality. At's sounds like a Discrimination. And she just replied my post just to agrivate me and want to start a fight.

Maryl,

Just tell your USC friend to withdraw the petion and re-file after the woman got her annulment done and annotated in her marriage certificate. Also, tell the filipina to straighten up her papers and life first, before she married your USC friend.

And once the filipina gets to the US, i would be very careful with her. She has an attitude that she would lie just to get what she wants. Starting a relationship with lies is not a good foundation for marriage.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Timeline

one post removed for tos violation:

Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication.

this is the 2nd warning now for this thread to cease the bickering. continuing this bickering will result in the ban hammer.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

you should have just removed the photo charles. anyway. whatever. you can ban me if you want. i am just disgusted how this pinay behaves and i confirmed it exactly with her message.

already reported it if someone even can understand that.

event.png

Visa

02.16.2011 ~ NOA1
03.21.2011 ~ NOA2

AOS
10.21.2011 ~ NOA

ROC

N-400

02.10.2015 ~ NOA

05.15.2015 ~ 'MURICAN!

Maryl,

Just tell your USC friend to withdraw the petion and re-file after the woman got her annulment done and annotated in her marriage certificate. Also, tell the filipina to straighten up her papers and life first, before she married your USC friend.

And once the filipina gets to the US, i would be very careful with her. She has an attitude that she would lie just to get what she wants. Starting a relationship with lies is not a good foundation for marriage.

Yes, he already try to withdraw. My husband told him about it already that starting a relationship with lies is not a good foundation for marriage. But the saying says that LOVE is Blind and I think in some cases it's true. And everyone deserve a second chance. She have her own reason why she hide her real status, but she admitted it already. So, that's up to the two of them if they still want to proceed. But one thing is for sure my USC friend really love her so much. I wish she was brave enough to tell him her real status than being so afraid of loosing him if she told him the truth from the start.

Timeline

you should have just removed the photo charles. anyway. whatever. you can ban me if you want. i am just disgusted how this pinay behaves and i confirmed it exactly with her message.

already reported it if someone even can understand that.

i didn't remove the photo as that's an impossibility for me - moderators cannot edit your post.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.