Amby

Surprising Finds on Religious Women's Sex Lives

32 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Supprising as it may seem to you Paul, you do need accurate and factual data in order to reach rational, substantiated conclusions. Simply saying something is true because you think it should be based on personal experience is not a substitute for proper research, although I know you think somehow it is and should be. I am quite sure that you can't imagine for the life of you what practical application such research could possibly have either. For you such studies are just a bunch of ####### liberal hippy nutters wasting time and money, but again, just because you don't know why or how it could have a practical application doesn't mean that it doesn't.

The absurdity comes when a study is done on something that is already well known.

It's a waste of resources at the end of the day.

The truth is, the study was done because those doing the study didn't have a damn clue on reality and it took a 'study' to help them finally realize the reality.

As I said, these people live in NY/Washington and don't have a clue about the rest of the country. So it's hilarious to see ####### like this.

And you're wrong by the way. Real life experiences trump any small study any day of the week, no matter what the results of the study may come out to. Sure, studies are helpful in determining what a small percentage of people might do, but at the end of the day, they will never replace individual circumstances.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

The absurdity comes when a study is done on something that is already well known.

The truth is, the study was done because those doing the study didn't have a damn clue on reality and it took a 'study' to help them finally realize the reality.

As I said, these people live in NY/Washington and don't have a clue about the rest of the country. So it's hilarious to see ####### like this.

And you're wrong by the way. Real life experiences trump any small study any day of the week, no matter what the results of the study may come out to. Sure, studies are helpful in determining what a small percentage of people might do, but at the end of the day, they will never replace individual circumstances.

What do you have against Catholic girls? :angry:

lingcqm440.jpg

THE TRUTH is you don't have a clue about research and why it's undertaken. The bolded is in fact hilarious and typical of you, oh person who thinks that he knows more than those who have had a decent education.

*facepalm*

No kidding.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

THE TRUTH is you don't have a clue about research and why it's undertaken. The bolded is in fact hilarious and typical of you, oh person who thinks that he knows more than those who have had a decent education.

Oh, typical bull ignorance from you.

A lab rat is only as useful as the scientist studying it and the environment it is given.

You cannot judge anything based on a handful of people at the end of the day.

It takes true knowledge and real world experiences to truly understand the fabrics of life.

This study is a prime example. They didn't have a damn clue about the real world and were "surprised" at the results in which everyone in 'fly over country' already knew.

Get a damn clue. Seriously. This was a waste of time to tell what was already there. What everyone already knew here. All anyone had to do was ask.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

What do you have against Catholic girls? :angry:

lingcqm440.jpg

where did i say I have a problem?

All i'm saying is I have a problem with NY/Washington types who don't have a damn clue about reality. Who live in a smug world thinking it's one way here, when it's not.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

You seem to think nothing is worthy of research.

There are plenty of things worthy of research in the Medical Field, Alternative Energy, etc...

But when it comes to studies like this, done by people who are oblivious to the rest of the country, it's idiotic. These results are "Surprising" to stuck up little punks in the NE, but are normal to anyone who lives outside of those areas.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You see, but the stuck up little punks in the NE need someone to tell them what the facts are... they would not trust your word, would they? :lol:

...and medical research is done on lab rats a lot, which makes it worthless by your standard. Would you volunteer yourself for a lab human to help further the medical research? :no:

There are plenty of things worthy of research in the Medical Field, Alternative Energy, etc...

But when it comes to studies like this, done by people who are oblivious to the rest of the country, it's idiotic. These results are "Surprising" to stuck up little punks in the NE, but are normal to anyone who lives outside of those areas.

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Timeline

You see, but the stuck up little punks in the NE need someone to tell them what the facts are... they would not trust your word, would they? :lol:

...and medical research is done on lab rats a lot, which makes it worthless by your standard. Would you volunteer yourself for a lab human to help further the medical research? :no:

You do realize that medical researchers use 'lab humans' all the time right? Thousands of people every year test experimental/possibly unsafe drugs/products. The semi-safe ones we'll test here in the states and the ones we're unsure of we'll export to test...

We do the same with technology as well...

After all, those rats can only get you so far.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!