Amby

California set to teach gay history and rights in schools

219 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Please point out to me where I did such a thing. Also its not just one moron doing this, there are plenty. It is a problem with these parades.

You're getting a little sensitive there, Simpson. I am not accusing you. Breathe.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You failed to answer the question. Why cant I just ask that the police do a better job enforcing the laws? This way my child would have less of a chance being exposed to such a situation.

I answered the question you asked. The question in the post above is a different question.

Timeline

You failed to answer the question. Why cant I just ask that the police do a better job enforcing the laws? This way my child would have less of a chance being exposed to such a situation.

Public indecency being what it is, I did point out earlier that Pride parades tend to stay in their neighborhoods. Then there's the whole other issue of playing probabilities with public indecency at those events when no evidence beyond once instance has been provided.

The conclusions to be drawn from this are as follows:

You hate gays

You hate Californians

You think Californian is synonymous with gay.

That's not exactly a rational argument, Kip. Sounds like someone grasping desperately at straws.

Back in '94 me and the now ex went to Roseburg and Medford Oregon to visit her family. I drove over an hours out of my way to the California state line just so I could pull the truck over and piss on California. Next to slamming two steelhead, doing her cousin, and $3.50 pitchers of Budweiser, it was the highlight of my trip.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Back in '94 me and the now ex went to Roseburg and Medford Oregon to visit her family. I drove over an hours out of my way to the California state line just so I could pull the truck over and piss on California. Next to slamming two steelhead, doing her cousin, and $3.50 pitchers of Budweiser, it was the highlight of my trip.

You're a bit of an oddball aren't you :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Fun times with VJ ads

is google trying to dispute aj's previous post? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Wow imagine when and if homosexual marriages become eligible for visas. :lol:

This site would surely light up with interesting flair, style, and dumba$$ comments.

You're getting a little sensitive there, Simpson. I am not accusing you. Breathe.

:rolleyes: How would do you know, have I used any over the top words? Have I unleashed the fury of caps lock? Quit it with games Zero Sum.

I answered the question you asked. The question in the post above is a different question.

Simpson -

Would you expose your kids to this? Do you think this is acceptable for public behavior?

You did not, do you care to answer now?

But you are making a case for many, so perhaps you need to substantiate your own words a little better.

No you need to fully read and digest what is posted before making a comment.

Edited by _Simpson_

Timeline

:rolleyes: How would do you know, have I used any over the top words? Have I unleashed the fury of caps lock? Quit it with games Zero Sum.

Simpson -

You did not, do you care to answer now?

No you need to fully read and digest what is posted before making a comment.

The drama begins. You did use bold didn't you? Your words were clear- you saw this at one event, not many. Now breathe. I am agreeing with you that public indecency should be enforced- on all accounts.

Edited by Zero Sum