mrkhan

2 days until interview!!!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Hey all VJ`s

After a long journey with you guys..also appreciate your replies and advice!

few questions for those who and has experience please share

what kind of clothes should my wife wear to the interview ? (pls keep in mind in Bangladesh its not a shirt n tie n pants for a women)

and the documents I gave her to take to the interview

I-130

AOS i 864

AOS i 864a support

copy of my US passport bio page

job letter

w-2

medical results (well in Bangladesh they send the results to the embassy)

2 photographs

valid passport

missing anything??? please anyone can fill in interview day is 2 days away!!!! thank you

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

look nice, be polit, bring your appointment letter, your birthcertificate,ds-230 part 1 signed. part 2 DO NOT SIGN.marriage certificate,if any,divorce decree,if any police report,

Hey all VJ`s

After a long journey with you guys..also appreciate your replies and advice!

few questions for those who and has experience please share

what kind of clothes should my wife wear to the interview ? (pls keep in mind in Bangladesh its not a shirt n tie n pants for a women)

and the documents I gave her to take to the interview

I-130

AOS i 864

AOS i 864a support

copy of my US passport bio page

job letter

w-2

medical results (well in Bangladesh they send the results to the embassy)

2 photographs

valid passport

missing anything??? please anyone can fill in interview day is 2 days away!!!! thank you

It's recommended that you bring copies of all the paperwork that the petitioner sent in. The officer is going to be asking you questions based on all the answers on those forms, so it would be a good idea to review those and have them with you.

yeMBfha.jpg

It's recommended that you bring copies of all the paperwork that the petitioner sent in. The officer is going to be asking you questions based on all the answers on those forms, so it would be a good idea to review those and have them with you.

:thumbs:

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

look nice, be polit, bring your appointment letter, your birthcertificate,ds-230 part 1 signed. part 2 DO NOT SIGN.marriage certificate,if any,divorce decree,if any police report,

yeah she has her appointment letter and gave her a copy of every document sent except for the Ds 230

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.