M&S forever

US Embassy in Ankara

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello dear friends,

Today I had my interview and I want share with details with you and hope it will help you with something if even little bit :)

So I arrived to the US Embsayy in Ankara at 06.00 morning so it was very early because my interview time is at 8.30 :lol: So when I go to have breakfast in caffe and when I get out then I saw many people already there LOL how fast they came there :lol:

So, there ofcourse were people with different visas and every visa had different waiting place. So the police officer will come out and call which visa kind can come in.So he will bring your passport then check then let you go in,do not forget pay visa fee and bring receipt with you.So when yu come in the greater person will ask from you:

1.Your passport

2.Passport Photos (do not forget that they except photos only in special place)http://turkey.usembassy.gov/visa_forms.html it is link for all you can find info.

3.K1-Visa Fee Receipt

4.Medical Exam (do not bring with you X-ray)

5.Proof of relationship between youand your Fiancé

So these all things you will need hold on hand and give her when she ask.

Then she will give you waiting number by what you will be called to the window for finger print, then will go sit and wait and wait when your number will be shown again on screen and will go for interview.My interview took only 10-15 minutes,I think because my package was perfect and have everything what they asked.So the consular ask me several questions like:

-How did you met with your fiancé?

-What he is doing for living?

-Did you meet in person, when?

-And he asked about my family and me.

So after ths he smile and said your are approved please go to the UPS window and fill for shipment :D

Most important prepare everything how they ask it,and it will go smoothly.

Good luck to everyone.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello dear friends,

Today I had my interview and I want share with details with you and hope it will help you with something if even little bit :)

So I arrived to the US Embsayy in Ankara at 06.00 morning so it was very early because my interview time is at 8.30 :lol: So when I go to have breakfast in caffe and when I get out then I saw many people already there LOL how fast they came there :lol:

So, there ofcourse were people with different visas and every visa had different waiting place. So the police officer will come out and call which visa kind can come in.So he will bring your passport then check then let you go in,do not forget pay visa fee and bring receipt with you.So when yu come in the greater person will ask from you:

1.Your passport

2.Passport Photos (do not forget that they except photos only in special place)http://turkey.usembassy.gov/visa_forms.html it is link for all you can find info.

3.K1-Visa Fee Receipt

Then she will give you waiting number by what you will be called to the window for finger print, then will go sit and wait and wait when your number will be shown again on screen and will go for interview.My interview took only 10-15 minutes,I think because my package was perfect and have everything what they asked.So the consular ask me several questions like:

So after ths he smile and said your are approved please go to the UPS window and fill for shipment :D

Good luck to everyone.

Hi

My fiance Bahadir would like to know...

Bu yazdıklarını Türkçe olarakta yazabilirmisin?

SO he can read steps quicker.....

thank you!

Michele

Hi

thank you!

Michele

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!!!! We HOPE to be soon!

Timeline

Hi

thank you!

Michele

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!!!! We HOPE to be soon!

Merhaba,

size vize görüşmem nasıl geçtiğini anlatacam:

İlk önce ABD büyük elçiliğin size gönderdiği talimatına göre her şeyi hazırlamanız gerekir.Yani Formları doldurmanız, evraklarınızı inglizceye çevirmeniz ne noter tasdikli olmalı.Talimatınıza göre hangi evrakları randevu öncesinden göndermeniz lazım hangislerini görüşmenize getirmeniz lazım.

Randevu öncesinden gönderilecek evraklar:

1.Doğum belgesi yani Nüfus Kayıt Örneği ve renkli fotokopisi (ben inglizceye çevirdim çünkü ben yabancı vatandaşıyım, ama türkçe olsa olabilir siz yinede talimata göre yapın)

2.ARSIV KAYITLI ADLI SICIL KAYDI ve bunuda inglizceye çevirmen ve noter tasdikli olamalı.

3.DS-230,DS-156,DS-156K,DS-157 senin doldurman lazım, I-134 senin nişanlın doldurması lazım ve son yıllar vergilerini hazırlaması gerekir o zaten biliyor ben linki vermiştim ordan okur ve bu formla beraber sana göndermesi lazım).

4.Pasaportun tüm sayfaların renkli fotokipisini (pasaportun vize için uygun olmasılazım ,değiştirilecekse değiştir)

5.iki pasaport resimi,gönderdiğim linkte fotograf çektirilecek yerlerin adresleri var.Istanbuldaysan o zaman şu fotografçiya gidebilirsin.

FOTO STÜDYO NOBEL

İstiklal cad. Postacılar Sok. No:1 Tünel,

Beyoğlu,Istanbul

Tel: (212) 249 2337

STUDYO ALKIM

Şair Esref Bulvarı 47/A, Alsancak, İzmir

Tel: (232) 421-8283

FOTO GÜVEN

Yalı Caddesi 230/1

Karşıyaka, İzmir

Tel: (232) 323-6667

6.Diğer bir ülkede 12 ay veya 12 aydan fazla kaldıysan o ülkeden de police kaydı alman gerekir.

7.Gönderilecek talimatın sonunda iki sayfa doldurulacak formlar var onlarıda gönderiyorsun.

Randevuna getirilecek evraklar:

Nişanlınla beraber fotograflarınız.

E-maillarınız

Telefon görüşmeleriniz(fatura dökümü)

MSN yada Skype görüşmeleriniz.

TEB dekontu (viza ödemesi).

Pasaport ve iki pasaport fotografları.

Hastane sonuçları( röntgeni randevuya getirme)

Birbirinize hediye gönderme konşimentoları varsa tabi.

Yüzük resimleri ve faturaları varsa.

P.S. Nişanlın seninle randevuya gelmiyorsa(ben tek gittim çünkü önceden mail attım onlara ve naşanlım gelebilirmi sordum hayır dediler o na göre yani) bir seninle gerçekten evlenme istediğini bir mektup yazsın yani ''Letter of İntent to Marry'' ve sana göndersin onu randevuya alacaksın.

Bir sorun olsa çekinmeden sor.

Saygılar,

M&S forever

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

congrulations!!!

I have my interview tomorrow i hope everything will go smooth as yours

pls pray for me..

thanks

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

Hello dear friends,

1.Your passport

2.Passport Photos (do not forget that they except photos only in special place)http://turkey.usemba...visa_forms.html it is link for all you can find info.

3.K1-Visa Fee Receipt

Good luck to everyone.

OH Yes!!!!!!! Congratulations Selvi & Mark!!! What

a great sigh of relief for the AmeriTurks! Amen!!!:thumbs:

love,

Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

congrulations!!!

I have my interview tomorrow i hope everything will go smooth as yours

pls pray for me..

thanks

Hi,

Just relax and calm everything will be good :yes: Just prepare all documents this is most important so you will not have delay.

Good luck I'm sure you will be approved :D

Timeline

OH Yes!!!!!!! Congratulations Selvi & Mark!!! What

a great sigh of relief for the AmeriTurks! Amen!!!:thumbs:

love,

Mari & Kadir

Hello Mariiiiiiiiii:))))

How are you dear? Thank you for congrats.So we did book our tickets month ago:)))))) Just wait visa arrived and he will come here to get me:)))) So exciting i am god:)))))

Timeline

Hello Mariiiiiiiiii:))))

How are you dear? Thank you for congrats.So we did book our tickets month ago:)))))) Just wait visa arrived and he will come here to get me:)))) So exciting i am god:)))))

Selvi,

you must be over the moon! lol...

Please don't forget to post your news on the Turk Kahvesi Thread!!!!

Hugs girl!!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

THANK YOU for the turkish translation.....He is a year and half into learning english on his own....he is so ready! I am so happy for you guys! We all need to have a AMERITURK outing for vacation!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.