bestofboston

How can I track the delivery of the Visa

21 posts in this topic

I know that the delivery service is 2go.com.ph but I don't know how to find out when my visa will leave the embassy and is with 2go for delivery.

A friend said to enter my NVC case number in the 2go.com.ph website but it keeps coming back as invalid.

Can someone tell me how to find out what the status of my VISA is? (.e. delivery date)

It has been a week since the interview with no word on when I will receive the VISA. I am worried because my flight to the USA is on 4/13/2011

Please help if you can!

Thanks!!!

It is best to keep checking with 2go.

You can try calling the USEM but they will tell you to wait x amount of days. Another option is to have your USC spouse call the visa unit and ask.

Unfortunately, the US Embassy will not care if you scheduled a flight already. It states in their directions not to schedule a flight until you have the visa.

Hope you get ypur visa soon.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

You may want to try this: http://www.2go.com.p...ls/tracking.asp

Just a thought...

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Please provide the how to for tracking my visa. I am looking for someone that has done this before.

What number do you use?

I already know to go to the 2go.com.ph website, E-Trace.

Hello, you call 2GO, details belows: (be patient though in calling coz you will wait for an average of 20-30 minutes before you can talk to the call center agent... you will be able to memorize the 2GO jingle sang by Sharon Cuneta.

(+632) 5287-136

Monday to Friday

8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to

5:00 pm

U.S. embassy forwards a list twice a day to them and when you are included in the list that the embassy forwarded... you will be given a tracking number. You can use the tracking number in the e-trace.

I was approved last monday 3/21/11 and I was able to get my tracking number the next monday afternoon 3/28/11, then i was able to track it online, although i receive my passport the next day after i got the tracking number,

Goodluck!

you're supposed to be given the tracking number once you payed for it right after your interview with the CO. i think that is the one needed on the 2go website and not your nvc case number.

12-28-2010 - sent I-130

01-02-2011 - NOA1 (I-130 receipted by USCIS)

01-10-2011 - NOA1 hard copy received

02-14-2011 - case # showed up on USCIS.gov (initial review)

05-20-2011 - NOA2 email and txt (138 days since NOA1)

06-14-2011 - nvc case number generated (25 days since NOA2)

10-05-2011 - interview

11-21-2011 - POE lax

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, you call 2GO, details belows: (be patient though in calling coz you will wait for an average of 20-30 minutes before you can talk to the call center agent... you will be able to memorize the 2GO jingle sang by Sharon Cuneta.

(+632) 5287-136

Monday to Friday

8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to

5:00 pm

U.S. embassy forwards a list twice a day to them and when you are included in the list that the embassy forwarded... you will be given a tracking number. You can use the tracking number in the e-trace.

I was approved last monday 3/21/11 and I was able to get my tracking number the next monday afternoon 3/28/11, then i was able to track it online, although i receive my passport the next day after i got the tracking number,

Goodluck!

above post split from a duplicate topic and merged with this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

you're supposed to be given the tracking number once you payed for it right after your interview with the CO. i think that is the one needed on the 2go website and not your nvc case number.

this is right i think... but most of us did not bother to list down the number found in the sticker on the white sheet of paper that they gave for shipment info...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your visa can be tracked using your case # starting with MNL. If it comes out invalid at the 2GO website then it means it hasn't been sent by 2GO yet. I had tried it all week long and everytime it was invalid when i entered my case number. I tried it this morning and now it says it's in tansit, so just keep trying and then it will update when 2GO sends it. Fiancee was approved last Thursday, so we're just happy that we might get it tomorrow , so we can buy the tickets.

My fiancee was interviewed on March 24th and still waiting for her visa. Did anyone receive their visa around the same time of her interview? I've called the embassy so many times and all they say is the visa hasn't not been picked up by 2go. We are both frustrated because our wedding day is on April 10th.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The K1 visa for my (wife now) was sent via Air21 http://www.af2100.com/tracking/usembassy/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623#
Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP

To anyone that wants to know how to track the visa

Go to 2go website e-trace 2go.com.ph

Enter NVC number. It will show invalid until 2go receives it from embassy. Usually 1 week after interview. In my case it was 10 days after interview when the 2go tracking recognized NVC number.

The next day it was delivered to my wifes home.

To anyone that wants to know how to track the visa

Go to 2go website e-trace 2go.com.ph

Enter NVC number. It will show invalid until 2go receives it from embassy. Usually 1 week after interview. In my case it was 10 days after interview when the 2go tracking recognized NVC number.

The next day it was delivered to my wifes home.

Nvc #? You mean MNL? I call 2go courier everyday and they always say they have not received it. It's been 13 days today and getting frustrating. Someone HELP!!!

Did you (yourself) actually paid 2Go to have your K-1 visa sent to you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.