tru_loves_journey

DHL Tracking From NVC to US Embassy

1,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I was going crazy calling NVC everyday and I had given up when I had saw this on a post from another person and decided to give it a try. I went to www.dhl.com clicked Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, on this page you add your search info..You change the day and month to what you think your's might have left NVC

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 24 MAR 2011A

* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011

* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: Egypt / You Choose your Country

The day I was trying this I saw a package had left for Egypt. I thought could that be our's? I called the NVC and I was told our package had gone out. The one I had saw was our's I was so happy. I just checked our's it's at the Sorting Center in Egypt now, it's moving fast :)

Someone with the example date I made up above for the country of Egypt has a package going to Egypt now as you will see if you try this.

The best of luck to everyone :)

Waybill: 8788251710

Processed at MANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE

Monday, August 01, 2011 at 05:09

Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA

Destination Service Area: MANILA - MANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE

Our case file is waiting to be loaded on the truck for delivery. Yippeee! :dance::star:

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Waybill: 8788251710

Processed at MANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE

Monday, August 01, 2011 at 05:09

Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA

Destination Service Area: MANILA - MANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE

Our case file is waiting to be loaded on the truck for delivery. Yippeee! :dance::star:

Wow! Things are moving along fast now :) I wish you the very best on your continued journey

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How would you know if the package was sent to the US Consulate?

MY fiance approved petition went straight to the US Consulate from VSC per the Letter of approval dated July 25th, 2011.

I used the example shown in this thread, and it reflected a package departed Boston, MA for Islamabad Pakistan....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How would you know if the package was sent to the US Consulate?

MY fiance approved petition went straight to the US Consulate from VSC per the Letter of approval dated July 25th, 2011.

I used the example shown in this thread, and it reflected a package departed Boston, MA for Islamabad Pakistan....

I DID CALL THE NVC OPERATOR AND THEY TOLD ME THAT ALL PETITIONS DO NOT COME THRU THEIR OFFICE.

AS THE LETTER OF APPROVAL INDICATED THE PETITION FORWARDED TO THE US CONSULATE, AND SHOULD COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH THE US CONSULATE ISLAMABAD,PAKISTAN.

WHEN I EMAILED THE US CONSULATE ON MONDAY AUGUST 1ST, THEY REPLIED STATING THEY HAD NO RECORD OF OUR PETITION REFERENCING THE EAC####......

PER DHL TRACKING SYSTEM I ENTERED THE FOLLOWING

SHIPPERS REFERENCE: EXP 25 JUL 2011A (I USED 25 JULY 2011 AS IT IS THE DATE OF THE APPROVAL LETTER NOA 2)

FROM DATE: 25 07 2011

TO DATE: 31 07 2011

DESTINATION: PAKISTAN

WAY BILL NUMBER ISSUED 8788091270 (SIGNED FOR BY COMPANY STAMP ON FRIDAY JULY 29TH, 2011)

HOW WOULD I KNOW THIS IS OUR PETITION CONSIDERING THE CASE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE US CONSULATE....

SHOULD I EMAIL THE US CONSULATE WITH THE WAY BILL NUMBER?

THANK YOU,

S

Timeline

I DID CALL THE NVC OPERATOR AND THEY TOLD ME THAT ALL PETITIONS DO NOT COME THRU THEIR OFFICE.

AS THE LETTER OF APPROVAL INDICATED THE PETITION FORWARDED TO THE US CONSULATE, AND SHOULD COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH THE US CONSULATE ISLAMABAD,PAKISTAN.

WHEN I EMAILED THE US CONSULATE ON MONDAY AUGUST 1ST, THEY REPLIED STATING THEY HAD NO RECORD OF OUR PETITION REFERENCING THE EAC####......

PER DHL TRACKING SYSTEM I ENTERED THE FOLLOWING

SHIPPERS REFERENCE: EXP 25 JUL 2011A (I USED 25 JULY 2011 AS IT IS THE DATE OF THE APPROVAL LETTER NOA 2)

FROM DATE: 25 07 2011

TO DATE: 31 07 2011

DESTINATION: PAKISTAN

WAY BILL NUMBER ISSUED 8788091270 (SIGNED FOR BY COMPANY STAMP ON FRIDAY JULY 29TH, 2011)

HOW WOULD I KNOW THIS IS OUR PETITION CONSIDERING THE CASE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE US CONSULATE....

SHOULD I EMAIL THE US CONSULATE WITH THE WAY BILL NUMBER?

THANK YOU,

S

Hi, They will tell you it was forwarded to the consulate, but it really goes to the National Visa Center. It will be there from 1 - 4 weeks. You can call the NVC, make sure you speak to an operator to see if they have received your case. If they have your case, they will give you a new case number. I called them often and finally they told me the day my package left the NVC for the consulate. Once you know this date you can track your package through DHL. Good Luck To You!

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, I was going crazy calling NVC everyday and I had given up when I had saw this on a post from another person and decided to give it a try. I went to www.dhl.com clicked Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, on this page you add your search info..You change the day and month to what you think your's might have left NVC

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 24 MAR 2011A

* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011

* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: Egypt / You Choose your Country

The day I was trying this I saw a package had left for Egypt. I thought could that be our's? I called the NVC and I was told our package had gone out. The one I had saw was our's I was so happy. I just checked our's it's at the Sorting Center in Egypt now, it's moving fast :)

Someone with the example date I made up above for the country of Egypt has a package going to Egypt now as you will see if you try this.

The best of luck to everyone :)

i try using this it wont work for me....

Timeline

i try using this it wont work for me....

Hi, What day did the NVC tell you your case left for your embassy? I can check for you if you like

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, What day did the NVC tell you your case left for your embassy? I can check for you if you like

well i got the email from them 1st august for the interview. But im not sure about when my case left for the embassy.

Timeline

well i got the email from them 1st august for the interview. But im not sure about when my case left for the embassy.

They must have had your case for several weeeks since you received an interview email. Congratulations :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hello,

I was told by the NVC that our case was forwarded to Thailand on 7/22. I've tried this with several different dates with DHL, but cannot get anywhere. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thank you.

Hi, I found a package that left on 7/21, tracking # Waybill: 8872319223

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi, I found a package that left on 7/21, tracking # Waybill: 8872319223

Wow! How did you do that? I tried so many variations... It was signed on 7/25 in Bangkok. I would imagine it's mine. I e-mailed the embassy a few days ago (have to check the actual date when I get home) and they said they hadn't received it yet. I know it takes a few days to get into the right hands though.

Thank you!

Timeline

Wow! How did you do that? I tried so many variations... It was signed on 7/25 in Bangkok. I would imagine it's mine. I e-mailed the embassy a few days ago (have to check the actual date when I get home) and they said they hadn't received it yet. I know it takes a few days to get into the right hands though.

Thank you!

Happy to help :) It can take from 5 to 8 days to be put into their system. Good Luck to you in your continued journey :)

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.