jameugiekaxavilon

In most times GOD make u at ease in times when u almost give up and lost hope!!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know I have been so impatient waiting for the time to come for me and my hunny to be together again. To feel each others arms, sitting in the couch while wathing movie. This past few days, I was really getting impatient to have our NOA2. I was feeling I was left alone. Until such time I reached in the very peak of my patience. At first I keep telling my self... I can handle it, I have a wide range of PATIENCE waiting for the time. But wow, I was wrong. I thought my patience is strong enough to face this waiting game. I started to question GOD, why cant HE give me what I prayed, since HE can control everything!! I started to doubt and lost hope. My Hunny noticed about the changed I had, he asked me what bothers me. At first I was not like telling him but it scared him, making him thought that I would change and go away instead. So I told him everything I feel. He keep telling me to vent it all to GOD. To tell all my worries and to surrender everything to HIM. He keep calm though I can feel in him that it bothers him knowing that I sounded like to give up. Hunny said "Before you sleep tonight, talk to GOD and tell HIm everything u feel and u will be okay". At that night I did pray and talk to GOD although I always do it before I sleep but at this time I was like talking to GOD seriously serious. I was asking GOD so tell me that everything will gonna be alright. Then I sleep easy at that night. In the following day. My hunny called me early in the morning. As he usually do to tell me goodmorning, and hows my sleep. We talked and asked about hows his day and my sleep. He was telling me that maybe we will receive our NOA2 this week, it might not be today but maybe tomorrow. I said "Im hoping" Then telling I LOVE YOUs. Then we hang up the phone. After like 45 minutes Hunny called back and I wonder why, I worried coz thought something wrong happen in there. But the reason he called back was he received and email telling us that our petition was approved. I dont know how would I react coz I somehow felt guilty doubting GOD. And yet wow, HE made me at ease. Now I can tell that GOD really make me at ease in times when I almost give up and lost hope. Although I feel asshamed to myself questioning GOD about his power, but still GOD is there for me to make me feel alright. GOD is so GOOD!!

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

My blog: All about my writings and essays

I know I have been so impatient waiting for the time to come for me and my hunny to be together again. To feel each others arms, sitting in the couch while wathing movie. This past few days, I was really getting impatient to have our NOA2. I was feeling I was left alone. Until such time I reached in the very peak of my patience. At first I keep telling my self... I can handle it, I have a wide range of PATIENCE waiting for the time. But wow, I was wrong. I thought my patience is strong enough to face this waiting game. I started to question GOD, why cant HE give me what I prayed, since HE can control everything!! I started to doubt and lost hope. My Hunny noticed about the changed I had, he asked me what bothers me. At first I was not like telling him but it scared him, making him thought that I would change and go away instead. So I told him everything I feel. He keep telling me to vent it all to GOD. To tell all my worries and to surrender everything to HIM. He keep calm though I can feel in him that it bothers him knowing that I sounded like to give up. Hunny said "Before you sleep tonight, talk to GOD and tell HIm everything u feel and u will be okay". At that night I did pray and talk to GOD although I always do it before I sleep but at this time I was like talking to GOD seriously serious. I was asking GOD so tell me that everything will gonna be alright. Then I sleep easy at that night. In the following day. My hunny called me early in the morning. As he usually do to tell me goodmorning, and hows my sleep. We talked and asked about hows his day and my sleep. He was telling me that maybe we will receive our NOA2 this week, it might not be today but maybe tomorrow. I said "Im hoping" Then telling I LOVE YOUs. Then we hang up the phone. After like 45 minutes Hunny called back and I wonder why, I worried coz thought something wrong happen in there. But the reason he called back was he received and email telling us that our petition was approved. I dont know how would I react coz I somehow felt guilty doubting GOD. And yet wow, HE made me at ease. Now I can tell that GOD really make me at ease in times when I almost give up and lost hope. Although I feel asshamed to myself questioning GOD about his power, but still GOD is there for me to make me feel alright. GOD is so GOOD!!

I understand how u feel but in any circumstances there is NO way we question him for there is a reason for everything. I do hope as u start ur journey u will be more and more patient coz this is just the start. We all been through the same stage but Patience pays off later on.

I waited 3 long years (chatting online everyday) before my husband came to see me personally in the Philippines.

My K1 till my ROC i had a very smooth journey. My kid's I-130 was very rough to the point of almost cancelling the petition but even then i did never asked him WHY??

Although the journey in bringing my 2 kids here was really rough..GOd find a way for me to be with my kids. Finally my kids are with me.

God bless you and be patient.

Edited by happyblessedme

Congratulations on your approval. I hope you have a smooth journey from here on out.

Edited by Coconuts

Timeline

I understand how u feel but in any circumstances there is NO way we question him for there is a reason for everything. I do hope as u start ur journey u will be more and more patient coz this is just the start. We all been through the same stage but Patience pays off later on.

I waited 3 long years (chatting online everyday) before my husband came to see me personally in the Philippines.

My K1 till my ROC i had a very smooth journey. My kid's I-130 was very rough to the point of almost cancelling the petition but even then i did never asked him WHY??

Although the journey in bringing my 2 kids here was really rough..GOd find a way for me to be with my kids. Finally my kids are with me.

God bless you and be patient.

Yes I feel so guilty questioning GOD. And I feel so so sorry. And now Im trying to be more possitive on talking to HIM and asking him to make me more strong as I know I still have more time to wait. i know I should need to check and refresh my Patience again. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts too!!

GOD bless you and your family too!!

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR ARRIVAL HERE IN US KABAYAN!!!

dont worry pagdating mo d2 tanggal lahat ng worries mo esp. when ur with ur fiance and sooner be ur husband and different pace of life namn ang haharapin mo and dont loose ur faith in him anu man ang sabihin mo everything is just a trial and God is always there for u no matter what and i guess in applying for a K1 or whatever status u are having in getting here what u will learn is patience and faith but for me my faith in God is always there what i really learned here is having so much of patience . Godbless and keep on praying

Timeline

dont worry pagdating mo d2 tanggal lahat ng worries mo esp. when ur with ur fiance and sooner be ur husband and different pace of life namn ang haharapin mo and dont loose ur faith in him anu man ang sabihin mo everything is just a trial and God is always there for u no matter what and i guess in applying for a K1 or whatever status u are having in getting here what u will learn is patience and faith but for me my faith in God is always there what i really learned here is having so much of patience . Godbless and keep on praying

Yes. Its so true. What I learn is to have more place of Patience and keeping more faith. And my fiance told me that in time when we will be together, it will be great and its worth the wait. Thank u for sharing encouragements. GOD bless your family!! :)

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

awww..congrats.

like you i have felt like i lost all hope but

am hanging in there. :star:

event.png

K1 Process

11/04/2010 | NOA1 Received

11/15/2010 | Touched

02/24/2011 | Flyiin to be with my love

03/05/2011 | Back to waiting,back to US .lol

04/04/2011 | 150th Day Mark.arghh

04/25/2011 | NOA2..yayyy

NVC

05/03/2011 | NVC Received SDO# ASSIGNED

05/05/2011 | Case En route to Santo Domingo

05/07/2011 | Received NVC letter date 5/3/2011

05/11/2011 | Santo Domingo Received Case

05/17/2011 | Interview scheduled

06/01/2011 | Pkt.4 Received

07/06/2011 | Medical Done

07/17/2011 | Leaving to DR

07/19/2011 | INTERVIEW AT 6:45AM APPROVED

08/03/2011 | VISA Printed

08/08/2011 | Visa Received

08/09/2011 | POE @ JFK

09/23/2011 | MARRIED

Timeline

awww..congrats.

like you i have felt like i lost all hope but

am hanging in there. :star:

Yes! We come this far so I think I should keep holding on. I know there will be times I will feel the same but I know GOD will always be there to help me keep strong!! :-)

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Beautiful post! In faith, I can see that you will have a wonderful marriage and life!

Blessings!

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Beautiful post! In faith, I can see that you will have a wonderful marriage and life!

Blessings!

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Blessings!

Thank you BishkpM. Its what Im praying for, to never lost hope no matter what happen. But I dont know sometimes I feel weak. Hope we can both carry on and keep the faith and trust in the LORD.

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.