kirby808

previous I-134 forms

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I had a question about previous I-134 forms. I had submitted an I-134 form before becuase I had tried to get my fiance to visit me with a visitors visa. It was denied, but my question is would I have to write it down on the I-134 form for the fiance visa?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I had a question about previous I-134 forms. I had submitted an I-134 form before becuase I had tried to get my fiance to visit me with a visitors visa. It was denied, but my question is would I have to write it down on the I-134 form for the fiance visa?

Submitting a 134 for a tourist visa wasnt required nor a good idea. That alone probably caused the denial but she didnt have much chance anyway. She was the one that was asking for a tourist visa.

For a K 1 you, the USC will petition for her to be approved for a visa. Prior to the interview you will submit the 134 form. Its pretty simple. Try filling it out to explore how its done. When you have a specific question post that question. You should also prepare to submit your tax info to help eliminate any questions. Transcripts can be gotten from the IRS for free.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So basically even though the previous I-134 had my information on it, because she was submitting the I-134 it is considered my fiances form? So I wouldn't have to list it on my I-134 form that I will submit for the K-1 interview?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

So basically even though the previous I-134 had my information on it, because she was submitting the I-134 it is considered my fiances form? So I wouldn't have to list it on my I-134 form that I will submit for the K-1 interview?

She submitted your form. She wasnt required to submit a 134 for a tourist visa & neither were you. The form is for supporting someone after they entered the USA. By submiting that form you made it impossible for her to get a tourist visa. She wouldnt have gotten a tourist visa in any case because its almost impossible to get them for single women from the PI.

List what? Did you review the 134 form? She will be asked if she has been denied for a visa in the past. The answer is yes. Doesnt matter really. You will forward the 134 to her. She will submit it for you. You will not be at the interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.