adams.michelle

I864 or I134

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Can somone please tell me which form to use for the affidavid of financial support. I see there are 2 ( I 864 or I134). I would like to know which one the Consulate accept in Morocco.:bonk:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Can somone please tell me which form to use for the affidavid of financial support. I see there are 2 ( I 864 or I134). I would like to know which one the Consulate accept in Morocco.:bonk:

I134 is for K-1, I864 is for Cr-1/AOS.

In other words, they accept both. You are the variable.

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Many recent Casa interviewees here on VJ have said that the I-864 is what Casa wants in support of the K visa petition.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:thumbs:

I suggest asking the consulate before the interview. Casablanca has been known to require from K-1 interviewees the I-134 at times and the I-864 at other times. And neither at still other times.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

hey there! our interview is monday, March 7, and the required form for us is the I-134. you can contact the embassy and they will tell you--the required form will also be in the packet the beneficiary receives in the mail!

August 23, 2010- K1 papers sent to CSC

August 30, 2010-NOA1

January 26, 2011-NOA2

March 7, 2011-Interview--Approved!!

March 11, 2011-Visa in hand

March 22, 2011-Arrived in the US!!!!!

August 22, 2011-Filed for AOS

November 25, 2011-EAD in hand

December 02, 2011-Green Card in hand

Timeline

hey there! our interview is monday, March 7, and the required form for us is the I-134. you can contact the embassy and they will tell you--the required form will also be in the packet the beneficiary receives in the mail!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PACKET YET, WE WERE JUST NOTIFIED OF THE NOA2 VIA EMAIL LAST WEEK.. DOES BOTH THE SPONSOR AND THE BENEFICIARY RECEIVE THE SAME PACKET?

WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR INTERVIEW!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.