EvaAndRickie

ROC Approved but no green card yet

19 posts in this topic

hello All!

i have my ROC petition approved on january 6th. it's almost 60 days from the date of approval yet no green card has arrived. when do i call the USCIS to inquire, before or after 60 days?

anyone in the same situation?

i thank you in advance for your reply.

Sept. 9: MAILED I-751 PEITION

Sept.10: PACKET DELIVERED TO CSC

Sept.13: CHECK CASHED

Sept.15: RECEIVED DELIVERY CONFIRMATION (Reception Date in CSC - Sept.13)

Sept.16: RECEIVED NOA

Sept.30: RECEIVED BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT in the mail

Oct. 25: BIOMETRICS TAKEN

Jan. 6: RECEIVED TEXT AND EMAIL ON ROC APPROVAL

Jan. 12: RECEIVED NOA (APPROVAL) in the mail

Mar.26: RECEIVED NEW GREEN CARD in the mail

hello All!

i have my ROC petition approved on january 6th. it's almost 60 days from the date of approval yet no green card has arrived. when do i call the USCIS to inquire, before or after 60 days?

Just be patient. At least u know u are approved. It may be on ur way. I got mine 2 weeks after i got the letter from them.

it brings such relief knowing i am not alone in this situation. thank u for letting me know.

i called the USCIS today to inquire about my GC. i was told to wait for it again in the mail for another 30 days. maybe some cases get buried and forgotten sometimes.

i suggest you give them a call just to give your case a little push to the top of the stack.

take care.

You're not alone. I'm in the same situation. Got approved on Jan 10th and got approval letter on Jan 14th and still no card. My online status still show pending.. I'm so sick of waiting.

it brings such relief to know i am not alone in this situation. thank u for letting me know.

i called the USCIS today to inquire about my GC. i was told to wait again for another 30 days. maybe some cases get buried and forgotten sometimes.

i suggest you give them a call just to give your case a little push to the top of the stack.

take care.

Just be patient. At least u know u are approved. It may be on ur way. I got mine 2 weeks after i got the letter from them.

thank u for ur comforting words. and congratulations on getting ur GC.

mine was approved feb 15 and i received my green card already last week. :)

congratulations.

it brings such relief knowing i am not alone in this situation. thank u for letting me know.

i called the USCIS today to inquire about my GC. i was told to wait for it again in the mail for another 30 days. maybe some cases get buried and forgotten sometimes.

take care.

its really good to keep calling them...thats what I did before they approve my case... and when I got approved they sent my gc so fast in fact I received my gc first then the notice saying I am approved. They sent my GC thru priority mail.

hello All!

Hi, i received my card today together with the approval notice. They came in the mail at the same day.

EvaAndRickie, just wanna let you know that I've already got my green card. I got my card production email last monday and my card arrived on Friday (only took 4 days after card production email). It came in Priority Mail too, I was surprised. Hopefully you already got yours.

• 3 weeks later...

EvaAndRickie, just wanna let you know that I've already got my green card. I got my card production email last monday and my card arrived on Friday (only took 4 days after card production email). It came in Priority Mail too, I was surprised. Hopefully you already got yours.

Hi Lullaby78! i am glad you got your green card. mine came in the mail today, finally! but you know what, i got a biometrics appointment for the 29th last week and this week i got an email stating the approval of my ROC. it's both funny and confusing. it seems like starting all over but the process is messed up. so now i dont know if i have to go to my biometrics appointment or what. anyway, all that matters is i got my new GC.

i thank you so much for being there when i needed some sympathy.

take care!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

OP, did you get a "card production ordered" update already or "just" the approval notice? If the card hasn't been ordered et, it won't be coming in the mail.

I'd call USCIS and ask to put in a service request to see what's going on.

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

OP, did you get a "card production ordered" update already or "just" the approval notice? If the card hasn't been ordered et, it won't be coming in the mail.

I'd call USCIS and ask to put in a service request to see what's going on.

yes, in fact i got two of the "card production ordered" messages. it seems like my file was reviewed twice. i even got two biometrics appointment. lol

anyway, i am happy to know that the packet i have sent in has surely, most definitely, very satisfactorily met all the requirements required to get their approval on my petition.

thank you for your concern. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We went for our interview on February 24th(2011) and were told that my wife is approved. Till today no green card or online status update =/. How long did it take for everyone else?

Hi everyone! Hi Filetitan! I think we have the same prob. I suggest you call the USCIS office to inquire about your case. I just called the USCIS today inquiring about my greencard too. I got my Approval Letter last March 10, 2011, and up to now, no green card in the mail. Anyway, I called them last March 28 ( 3 weeks after arrival of Approval Letter) as stated on the letter to call them if no GC within the next 3 weeks. The lady told me to wait til April 12..and to call them back. So I called again (April 13) a while ago, and this time the guy took my address and my receipt # and A# ...and informed me that he will contact the CSC office about my case. I was also told to wait (again) within the next 30 days and if still no GC, I should call them back. Oh yeah, I was given a reference number...which I'm not sure what it's for..maybe for my inquiry.

So I guess I'll just keep waiting..and hopefully it won't take another 30 days for my green card to arrive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.