RLCSgf

appointment interview sched

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi everyone,

i already paid at BPI for the apointment interview for k1 visa, but my problem is i cant have myself scheduled for the month of march, i already have an application (where i have my password and UID so i can check or login anytime i want in the ustraveldocs.com) but when im about to choose an interview date through online it always says "no more seats available, what will i do? will i wait til they post schedule dates for march? help please,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You'll get more accurate responses if you add more details e.g. the country/consulate you are trying to book an appointment?

Please update your profile and :time:

N400

Filing based on 3yrs/USC Spouse. 3 year residency anniversary is in August 2014. Filed immediately after the 90-day early filing mark (May 2014)

05/06/2014 - Mailed N-400

05/15/2014 - Check cashed

05/12/2014 - NOA Date

06/11/2014 - Biometrics Appointment

09/15/2014 - Inline for interview scheduling (was stuck in "Initial Review" for over 3 months!)

10/27/2014 - Scheduled for interview

12/01/2014 - Interview

12/19/2014 - I AM A US CITIZEN!

Filed: Timeline

ye i was trying to booked for an appointment interview, but when i retrieve/modify my application and go to the caalendar it only shows the calendar of february and a pop up says "no more seats available and at the bottom "application error, and i cant also view the march calendar because of the said pop up. i call the US embassy several times with different operators of course they said that there is really no available slot, my concern is ive been reading so may post here in visajourney and they said there are still slots for march. i dont know if there is really an error in my application because i cant view the calendar of march. im stucked with the feb calendar and it always say no more seats availble i assume because im in the feb calendar but why cant i view the march? :( help please i really want to be sched this march :(

this is for k1 visa applying for an appointment interview in the philippines. please help :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm guessing you mean scheduling for interview at Manila Embassy. When I scheduled last week, there were oly a few days remaining in march and someone else replied saying there was only 1 day left. I'm guessing you will need to schedule on a different month. I read somewhere that April was almost full, so better act fast. Good luck and God Bless

I'm having the same problem too... Need to be booked till april or our time to process will expire! However according to the IV unit, I can request for an extension for processing due date USCIS approved, I'm still hoping though that there will be a single date available for April :(

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2013-10-09

NOA Date : 2013-10-11

Bio. Appt. : 2013-11-07

Approved: 2014-02-12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.