roseles

does anyone try to email the embassy??

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I try to send email the embassy at(IVManilaReplies@state.gov) so many times but they always send me the same messages all the link and details what they send to me but they never answer my concern... below the messages they give email which is i can email them to inquire when I use that email to send a messages,they respond and give the first email that I used but its still the same respond again! i'm so confused about it,

my question is, does anyone here tried to email the embassy and the same happen like mine?

Thank u in advance...I appreciate ur respond :)

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Well every embassy is different, but when I used to try to contact the embassy in Ethiopia via e-mail, they rarely would answer me back, but when I contacted the NVC, and they then contacted the embassy I usually got a reply. Hope that helps.

I try to send email the embassy at(IVManilaReplies@state.gov) so many times but they always send me the same messages all the link and details what they send to me but they never answer my concern... below the messages they give email which is i can email them to inquire when I use that email to send a messages,they respond and give the first email that I used but its still the same respond again! i'm so confused about it,

my question is, does anyone here tried to email the embassy and the same happen like mine?

Use this email address everytime you will have concerns. support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com. A visa help desk will answer you. You can even use this email to get an appointment. Believe me this is what i did. Its hazzle free and you dont have to call them its expenssive. Through email you can give them right information. Im approved during my interview last feruary 15. Good luck...

Timeline

Well every embassy is different, but when I used to try to contact the embassy in Ethiopia via e-mail, they rarely would answer me back, but when I contacted the NVC, and they then contacted the embassy I usually got a reply. Hope that helps.

thank u for the concern my friend, i just got a respond from the Embassy and its said that they already received our file on Feb 16,now all i have to do is wait for a liitle bit more time until they send to me the USEM letter... :)

Godbless ...

Timeline

thank u for the concern my friend, i just got a respond from the Embassy and its said that they already received our file on Feb 16,now all i have to do is wait for a liitle bit more time until they send to me the USEM letter... :) God Bless

thank u for the concern my friend, i just got a respond from the Embassy and its said that they already received our file on Feb 16,now all i have to do is wait for a liitle bit more time until they send to me the USEM letter... :) God Bless

Do you have your manila case number? If you don't have, try calling NVC and ask for it... then if you have paid your visa and you have your manila case number. You can now schedule an interview date online.

I think our case was received by the embassy same time Feb. 16, i have scheduled already my interview this morning for March 28. Earliest available date is March 25, I choose a Monday, so that I can check my documents over the weekend.

Timeline

hello to all ,thank u for all ur replies, i already got a email from the embassy and just now i receive my USEM letter so on monday I'm good to go to pay visa and go for med.. hopefully everything will be ok in God's will... godbless u all :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.