one...two...tree

Many agricultural pesticides disrupt male hormones, according to new tests

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm in charge of kitchen cleanup. Not just dishes, everything. The arrangement kind of naturally evolved but now that she realizes she doesn't have to clean anything up, she makes more of a mess than she used to. Moral hazard in the kitchen!

Bio-hazard is more like it! If I can get the wife to at least scrape the food and grease off the stuff before it goes into the sink, I will be happy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You lightweight.

not everyone is a house husband. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Bio-hazard is more like it! If I can get the wife to at least scrape the food and grease off the stuff before it goes into the sink, I will be happy.

Your wives need to learn to cook without making a mess. You clean as you go. You clean when there's 1-2 minutes when you're not doing something. When I'm done cooking the entire kitchen is still clean and the food is done.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

oh and I have no real comment on the hormones. there are many things that can disrupt how things happen. if something has the same shape as a hormone or an enzyme (or whatever) then it can fit into that receptor site and f things up.

oh and one more thing...charles doesn't shop or cook. nessa won't let him do either :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh and I have no real comment on the hormones. there are many things that can disrupt how things happen. if something has the same shape as a hormone or an enzyme (or whatever) then it can fit into that receptor site and f things up.

oh and one more thing...charles doesn't shop or cook. nessa won't let him do either :lol:

pizza every night! :dance: :dance: :dance::hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Your wives need to learn to cook without making a mess. You clean as you go. You clean when there's 1-2 minutes when you're not doing something. When I'm done cooking the entire kitchen is still clean and the food is done.

Unless you have a small child around making more of a mess as you clean, everywhere in the house!

My kitchen is a mess after cooking and stays that way for hours sometimes. The dishes, even worse situation at times. Obviously I was never a clean freak, since I know some moms still clean the whole time. :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Unless you have a small child around making more of a mess as you clean, everywhere in the house!

My kitchen is a mess after cooking and stays that way for hours sometimes. The dishes, even worse situation at times. Obviously I was never a clean freak, since I know some moms still clean the whole time. :P

I am a total clean freak when it comes to the kitchen. My best tips are start with a sink full of hot soapy water and toss stuff in as you go, have lots of towels to wipe up everything (even tiny spills) as you go, and when you have a minute while something is simmering or you're waiting to turn it or something just wash a dish or two. I also keep the dishwasher open so I can just put stuff in that I don't handwash as I use it. This still works for me if I have my little cousins (2,3,and 4) trying to help me cook.

Edited by Amby

Congratz to Steven on 43,000+ posts. Current content is interesting but but UR slacking. Shoulda been to 48K posts by now. :unsure: The click farm is depending on ya bro, so time to step things up a notch and double down on the posting. Use your lunch breaks and family time if ya haveta.

:star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Congratz to Steven on 43,000+ posts. Current content is interesting but but UR slacking. Shoulda been to 48K posts by now. :unsure: The click farm is depending on ya bro, so time to step things up a notch and double down on the posting. Use your lunch breaks and family time if ya haveta.

:star:

Why are you obsessed with Steven's post counts? I notice you making quite a lot of jabs regarding his post counts. what gives?