raj1975

Initial Review to Decision to Post Decision

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

can someone post some timelines on how long it takes from online case status to move from

Initial Review to Decision (may be 3 months)

Decision to Post Decision Activity (may be 2 months)

for a total of 5 months?

my vj timeline keeps moving away and away very sad. initially it was around may 15, now it went to june 5th.

Edited by raj1975

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you wont reach decision...you go straight to post decision activity when you are approved. Your VJ timeline doesnt mean much, it is just an approximation. According to my timeline I should have been approved in December :rofl:

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

you wont reach decision...you go straight to post decision activity when you are approved. Your VJ timeline doesnt mean much, it is just an approximation. According to my timeline I should have been approved in December :rofl:

i hope you get a speedy approval.

when you check your case status can you tell me how many circles you are seeing and what stage of circle you are at?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Don't pay much attention to the time line....It will drive you crazy until it has no bearing on what USCIS does.. Mine is going on 6-7 month NOA2 approval lol.. It's based on other people in this forum filling out their timelines.. If they neglect to do so it gives a late abdjucation date :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Don't pay much attention to the time line....It will drive you crazy until it has no bearing on what USCIS does.. Mine is going on 6-7 month NOA2 approval lol.. It's based on other people in this forum filling out their timelines.. If they neglect to do so it gives a late abdjucation date :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

can you tell me how many circles you are seeing? and what stage of circle you are at on uscis case status site?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

can you tell me how many circles you are seeing? and what stage of circle you are at on uscis case status site?

You need to make an account and log in and put your case number in the portfolio and view your updates etc that way.

Stop looking at the circles they don't mean anything. Some peoples circles never change at all and stay on the first one forever.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

You need to make an account and log in and put your case number in the portfolio and view your updates etc that way.

Stop looking at the circles they don't mean anything. Some peoples circles never change at all and stay on the first one forever.

how do you know a touch? and does more touches mean it is moving at rocket speed?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

how do you know a touch? and does more touches mean it is moving at rocket speed?

No it means someone opened your folder or put a paper in it or took something out etc.

A touch is when someone moved your file in some way so that THEY know where it is and it doesn't get lost.

I already told you how to find out if your case was touched. Make an account on the USCIS website.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Very true. According to my timeline I should have been approved in June 2010 and we are still here waiting for the long waited NOA2.

Very true. According to my timeline I should have been approved in June 2010 and we are still here waiting for the long waited NOA2.

good luck. can you update your timeline so everyone knows what you are talking. hope the egypt unrest is not delaying up things for you. i saw in news egypt people are beating american reporters and assaulting them. why?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

good luck. can you update your timeline so everyone knows what you are talking. hope the egypt unrest is not delaying up things for you. i saw in news egypt people are beating american reporters and assaulting them. why?

My timeline is up to date. We haven't received an approval, deny or RFE since June 2010. Actually my case isn't at the US embassy stage yet, but some couples are and since the embassy in Cairo is closed their interviews or visas are not moving any timew soon. So will mine be if the embassy doesn't reopen by the time i get my NOA2 and go through the NVC.

As for the unrest in Egypt, I was there the first week it started. I wasn't that bad as they were saying when I was there. If left the second week of protests. By the way, the media only shows the violence and bad things, not to good of the Egyptian people. Things are slowly going back to normal.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.