type2negative

Murder, assault, and possibly fraud marriage???

63 posts in this topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good reason to limit newbies activity.

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Isn't it Jamaican Flkag??? Jamaican are peacefull people, (slightly stoned, in a good way). No Slaves there..

The Jamaican flag is Flagsmall.GIF.

Your avatar is type2avatarkb8.jpg.

Brain Power is rare these days

Another good reason to limit newbies activity.

Wow, I feel discriminated..

You are the one who is discriminating. Are you trying to fit in my getting in on the whole Muslim thing.

what does this have to do with Muslim Content. The guy might be muslim. No where in the article does it say he is Muslim. It has absolutly nothing to do with Islam. People crack me up.

Looks like we agree. The guy in the story has mental problems.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Where's the marriage fraud??

All i read was "Another cousin, Hamid Nekrawesh, said a recent arranged marriage in Afghanistan, where his family is from, may have contributed to Popal's problems"

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

what does this have to do with Muslim Content. The guy might be muslim. No where in the article does it say he is Muslim. It has absolutly nothing to do with Islam. People crack me up.

Well, He is Afgani, and I was more curious anbout customs of arranged marriages (the article claim it to be an afgan tradition) and how USCIS look on it. Is it fraud???. What people thinkj about enforcing your native country custums on people who were born here. It didnt work out well here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

*looks around for rolling eye smilie* Me thinks someone misunderstands the *muslim content* tag, which is a ME/NA label so that those who want to avoid religious based articles can do so.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Timeline
Well, He is Afgani, and I was more curious anbout customs of arranged marriages (the article claim it to be an afgan tradition) and how USCIS look on it. Is it fraud???. What people thinkj about enforcing your native country custums on people who were born here. It didnt work out well here.

Arranged marriages aren't "Muslim content".

They are also not usually forced on people born here. Most people I know who were born here and went through arranged marriages did so willingly.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Wow!!! I am shocked at your reasoning. Well first of all still what does that have to do with Islam.

1. You can't force someone to get married in Islam

2. He could have said no

3. There is no country in the world that is 100% Muslim. Therefore, hey may not have been Muslim.

4. Not wanting to get married doesn't make you go around trying to kill people.

5. Just because CNN said it, don't make it true.

and Again what does this have to do with Islam?????????????????