raj1975

Impacts of TSC to CSC transfers in Oct/Nov/Dec applicants?

62 posts in this topic

seriously , he/she is behaving like we oct/nov filers were hired to transfer their cases to TSC ,then delayd them on purpose and they are now back to CSC & we are the evil ones. people need to focus on themselves rather than trashing others for NO reason. After all this forum was created to help and support each other

i've taken the precious advice of ignoring the narrow minded and bitter. :thumbs:

as for all the ones that are getting re-transferred. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! the wait has been excruciatingly long and enough is enough. we oct/nov/dec filers are NOT BITTER if we have to wait a little longer.

NVC

4/14/2011: NVC RECEIVED-NO CASE NUMBER YET

4/19/2011: CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

4/21/2011: AOS BILL PAID

5/04/2011: IV BILL GENERATED AND PAID

5/11/2011: AOS & IV PACKET SENT

5/13/2011: NVC RECEIVED

5/24/2011: RFE

5/25/2011: RFE SENT

6/02/2011: ADVANCED MEDICAL DAY 1

6/03/2011: ADVANCED MEDICAL DAY 2 PASSED

6/08/2011: SIF

6/09/2011: CC

7/15/2011: 2 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

8/03/2011: INTERVIEW

Filed: Timeline

i've taken the precious advice of ignoring the narrow minded and bitter. :thumbs:

as for all the ones that are getting re-transferred. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! the wait has been excruciatingly long and enough is enough. we oct/nov/dec filers are NOT BITTER if we have to wait a little longer.

agree good luck to the re-transfers and hoping for their speedy approval.

But I repeat this should not be at the expense of Oct/Nov/Dec filers. yes we can wait two weeks but hope it does not delayed into months due to this TSC to CSC transfers, that is the biggest concern to me & i also hope they don't start transferring these Nov/Dec filers to Vermont to speed up the process.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

not sure about any flame wars here so coming back to the subject i sincererly hope all the 36000 are approved tomorrow and put an end to this.

as far as you saying 3 week delay for Oct/Nov/Dec is just a guess. still hope TSC does not transfer those back to CSC, it could potentially slow down Oct/Nov/Dec applicants, & even NVC might be clogged with all these applications suddenly coming to them and clogging up everyone passing the ripple effect down to consulate level.

Please stop worrying about FUTURE CSC-TSC transfers for now, as TSC has just began transferring back to CSC all the backlogged petitions. Nobody knows what's next, but suffice it to say that they have started to realize what a mess just happened when they did the CSC-TSC thing. Obviously, it didn't do anyone good, so they are rectifying their mistakes.

I also pray that all those transferred be approved by tomorrow, as we have all agonized for long about this. As to TSC sending back to CSC their backlog, these petitions deserve to be handled first. That is what is fair, even in an unfair world.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

you are missing the point here. it is not the fault of Oct/Nov/Dec filers for you getting transferred to TSC. But definitely sending these from TSC to CSC and processing them at the expense of Oct/Nov/Dec filers is again i think not a good option since it might backlog everything, NVC, Consulate, CSC.

Raj,

Your post is absolutely absurd.

USCIS has realized that they made an error and are doing everything in their power and pooling all of their available resources to approve the people who have been delayed.

What you are basically suggesting is that some of the CSC to TSC transfer people should have to wait another 2-4 months(9-11 months total) so that the sept/oct/nov filers can get their applications approved in 4 months or less.

I don't mind sept/oct/nov filers being happy they they got approved. That is great. But actually complaining that someone who has a priority date 3 months before yours getting processed first is simply rude.

I also pray that all those transferred be approved by tomorrow, as we have all agonized for long about this. As to TSC sending back to CSC their backlog, these petitions deserve to be handled first. That is what is fair, even in an unfair world.

agreed but not at the expense of Oct/Nov/Dec filers, it does not make sense on making these people go through what some of the July/August filers already went through thereby continuing the chain so i think it is best to get the left overs processed at TSC straight to NVC instead of CSC.

Timeline

agree good luck to the re-transfers and hoping for their speedy approval.

But I repeat this should not be at the expense of Oct/Nov/Dec filers. yes we can wait two weeks but hope it does not delayed into months due to this TSC to CSC transfers, that is the biggest concern to me & i also hope they don't start transferring these Nov/Dec filers to Vermont to speed up the process.

I don't know how it would be at your expense. You all got your schedules advanced by our transfer, and now you are being put back to your original schedule. I don't see any expense there.

Raj,

Your post is absolutely absurd.

USCIS has realized that they made an error and are doing everything in their power and pooling all of their available resources to approve the people who have been delayed.

What you are basically suggesting is that some of the CSC to TSC transfer people should have to wait another 2-4 months(9-11 months total) so that the sept/oct/nov filers can get their applications approved in 4 months or less.

I don't mind sept/oct/nov filers being happy they they got approved. That is great. But actually complaining that someone who has a priority date 3 months before yours getting processed first is simply rude.

No one is complaining here, of-course your applications can be processed before as long as it is not impacting the Oct/Nov/Dec applicants, isn't that be good for everyone? i hope that is how they are being done. as far as being absurd you are in your shoes, oct.nov/dec filers are in their shoes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

No one is complaining here, of-course your applications can be processed before as long as it is not impacting the Oct/Nov/Dec applicants, isn't that be good for everyone? i hope that is how they are being done. as far as being absurd you are in your shoes, oct.nov/dec filers are in their shoes.

When you're at 5 months into this process, address then, don't speculate. You're going to give yourself an ulcer at this rate.

Timeline

agreed but not at the expense of Oct/Nov/Dec filers, it does not make sense on making these people go through what some of the July/August filers already went through thereby continuing the chain so i think it is best to get the left overs processed at TSC straight to NVC instead of CSC.

Clearly you do not fully understand the situation that we were all in.

TSC working normal hours was approving about 5000 cases per month. There was 25000-27000 cases remaining for them to approve. That means that it would take TSC around 5 months to get all of the applications approved.

CSC is processing approximately 20,000 per month. They can clear the back long in less than a month with CSC and TSC working together.

When you're at 5 months into this process, address then, don't speculate. You're going to give yourself an ulcer at this rate.

:thumbs:

NVC

4/14/2011: NVC RECEIVED-NO CASE NUMBER YET

4/19/2011: CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

4/21/2011: AOS BILL PAID

5/04/2011: IV BILL GENERATED AND PAID

5/11/2011: AOS & IV PACKET SENT

5/13/2011: NVC RECEIVED

5/24/2011: RFE

5/25/2011: RFE SENT

6/02/2011: ADVANCED MEDICAL DAY 1

6/03/2011: ADVANCED MEDICAL DAY 2 PASSED

6/08/2011: SIF

6/09/2011: CC

7/15/2011: 2 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

8/03/2011: INTERVIEW

Timeline

As I said before the only impact is about 3-4 weeks for CSC as they are fully and well equipped to handle this kind of transfer. Which is not even going to put you out of your 5 months timeline.

If you are out 6 to 7 months then i will have some sympathy for you and how the CSC-TSC-CSC transfer has affected you.

If you are so worried maybe you should request your TSC to CSC expedite request now and see how USCIS deals with it.

Clearly you do not fully understand the situation that we were all in.

TSC working normal hours was approving about 5000 cases per month. There was 25000-27000 cases remaining for them to approve. That means that it would take TSC around 5 months to get all of the applications approved.

CSC is processing approximately 20,000 per month. They can clear the back long in less than a month with CSC and TSC working together.

that means around 40,000 to 50,000 applications put on hold ( for January and February) apart from the Oct/Nov/Dec? to just process these July/August filers? that would be too much backlog addition at CSC.

As I said before the only impact is about 3-4 weeks for CSC as they are fully and well equipped to handle this kind of transfer. Which is not even going to put you out of your 5 months timeline.

If you are out 6 to 7 months then i will have some sympathy for you and how the CSC-TSC-CSC transfer has affected you.

If you are so worried maybe you should request your TSC to CSC expedite request now and see how USCIS deals with it.

if what you are saying is even 10% true why in the hell did these get transferred to TSC to begin with..first answer this question and then only start answering to each of my posts as you are doing now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Seriously RAj why are you so concerned with oct/nov filers? I am fine with it but what you are suggesting is vague . It has already been mentioned that approval timeline is 5 months and we nov filers are almost on our 3rd month, so i am sure we will be approved in suggested timline and CSC wont make same mess as they did with july/aug filers. I am happy that finally they are on track and now july/aug can be with their loved ones

USCIS journey:

07/25/2010 - Nikah Day

11/10/2010 - sent I-130

11/15/2010- Priority Date

11/18/2010- Notice Date

03/16/2011- Case has been updated on website

04/20/2011- Received NOA2 approval email (Finally)

153 days from our NOA1 to NOA2 .

NVC Journey

04/05/2011: Received NVC Case #

05/30/2011 - Emailed DS3032 ( moving at snail's pace i know )

06/03/2011 - AOS fee Paid

06/03/2011 - Acceptance of DS3032

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

What I can say, is that you truly do not understand what is happening, my dear. TSC CANNOT HANDLE THE LOAD OF PETITIONS so thay have to be transferred back to CSC. They cannot stay at TSC.

And please do not address them as LEFTOVERS. Please.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.