Tero

Valentine Message for USCIS

47 posts in this topic

as of now theres no word that i can say that would satisfy my hatred to them. its not the system, its the irresponsible people that works there. why? becoz theyre confident that they are untouchable. if only the state allows people they screw to sue them to court, im sure they will do their job more carefully and precisely. or if they atleast have some respect to us petitioners and not look at us like just another daily paperwork where they can get their paycheck at the end of the day then maybe, just maybe that will make them do better. i have been serving this country for a decade and i feel so insulted that i get this kind of treatment. protest6wz.gif

I just noticed we are at the same Service center Now, surprise surprise. Vermont, they do seem untouchable, I have called my congressman, lawyer, put in about 50 service requests, none of it helps, its always "pending" and nothing they can do to help. They just spit out dates , 180 day, 90 day, 30 day, just random time frames that are never met

Ive been waiting on uscis 1 year and 5 months now to just get a yes or no answer . It can't really be that difficult

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Maybe the date they quote is just an average across the different staff that process cases. Maybe there are a lot more about the process we don't know (I am by no means justifying them). Maybe each staff has a number of cases assigned to them and processing speed varies from staff to staff. Maybe, some staff member assigned to some cases had family emergencies at some point. Maybe ...(I'm out of speculations :wacko: ) I am not on their side, just thinking what if there are things we don't know that explain the time differences. The "rudeness" of the representatives may be due to stress or just their own fault! I'm lost for excuses!

This was a site from an ex adjudicator...who said this..and told the quota they were supposed to get each day.. read for yourself...

http://www.visajourn...dicator-q-and-a

I believe all is possible with these employees as you say.. but I have a hard time believing a case is touched days after the NOA1 is accepted and then never again.. also read on here someone who went and checked the background info on the FBI website it says it could take up to 120 days for a background..then why am I almost at 6 months and told repeatedly nothing wrong was found with my petition just still being reviewed..and to wait 2 more weeks.. ??? this adjudicator says everytime it is even picked up to show they are working they scan the barcode on our petitions and it will show an update..again why was ours touched on Sept. 1 and not again.. but still pending???

Edited by lisa and John

Timeline

I wish to que jump? are you serious..???? my turn was weeks ago.. along with all the others who have been jumped in front of!!!! Read over and over.. to be fair to all petitioners cases come in and are done in order as they are received..and not all are the same and take longer.. tell that to the person still waiting from May..June.. July as they see Septembers processed.. I am not blaming anyone who receives theirs before us.. I am sincerely happy for them..but know how the rest of us feel sitting each day waiting for our turn not knowing if we will have our wedding days...try to plan a wedding when your future is in limbo and given 3 months after they decide your fate..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This was a site from an ex adjudicator...who said this..and told the quota they were supposed to get each day.. read for yourself...

http://www.visajourn...dicator-q-and-a

I believe all is possible with these employees as you say.. but I have a hard time believing a case is touched days after the NOA1 is accepted and then never again.. also read on here someone who went and checked the background info on the FBI website it says it could take up to 120 days for a background..then why am I almost at 6 months and told repeatedly nothing wrong was found with my petition just still being reviewed..and to wait 2 more weeks.. ??? this adjudicator says everytime it is even picked up to show they are working they scan the barcode on our petitions and it will show an update..again why was ours touched on Sept. 1 and not again.. but still pending???

OMG! i cant imagine how mad would you be if after freakin 6months they claim to have have reviewing your case thoroughly only to find out that later they instead made some mistake to delay you more for another month, and then you had the chance to correct them begging them everyday on the phone and email even talking to their supervisors to please please do the correction only to find that they did nothing and send off your case somewhere else of nowhere then tell you to go chase it and get it sent to the right consulate or call the right consulate and ask them to accept it???

I really wish no one else experience this mess they put me thru, but if i have to send them anything for valentines, that is my greatest disappointment for them being irresponsible people.

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Timeline

I just noticed we are at the same Service center Now, surprise surprise. Vermont, they do seem untouchable, I have called my congressman, lawyer, put in about 50 service requests, none of it helps, its always "pending" and nothing they can do to help. They just spit out dates , 180 day, 90 day, 30 day, just random time frames that are never met

Ive been waiting on uscis 1 year and 5 months now to just get a yes or no answer . It can't really be that difficult

i agree and i feel for you. my situation is a huge disappointment. and to think that they now tell me to go after my own case to request from the wrong consulate they sent my case to be forwarded to where it should and ask them to accept, after all this time i have to be the one to do the job? they're all washing their hands for the stupidity they made. its so unbelievable i wish i could break some neckheadbonk.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Timeline

OMG! i cant imagine how mad would you be if after freakin 6months they claim to have have reviewing your case thoroughly only to find out that later they instead made some mistake to delay you more for another month, and then you had the chance to correct them begging them everyday on the phone and email even talking to their supervisors to please please do the correction only to find that they did nothing and send off your case somewhere else of nowhere then tell you to go chase it and get it sent to the right consulate or call the right consulate and ask them to accept it???

I really wish no one else experience this mess they put me thru, but if i have to send them anything for valentines, that is my greatest disappointment for them being irresponsible people.

I am sorry for what they have done to you..there is no reason for it..we are all at their mercy and they know it.. Did I scream at them after they cashed my check in Aug. to later lower the price by $100 no..but they sure cashed it fast..and now make us wait..should be cashed after they have made the decision....and they have sent to the places they are supposed to be sent .. why should you chase their mistakes.. this tero says they are human beings doing their job.. well newsflash we are human beings too do we not deserve respect also?

Timeline

I am sorry for what they have done to you..there is no reason for it..we are all at their mercy and they know it.. Did I scream at them after they cashed my check in Aug. to later lower the price by $100 no..but they sure cashed it fast..and now make us wait..should be cashed after they have made the decision....and they have sent to the places they are supposed to be sent .. why should you chase their mistakes.. this tero says they are human beings doing their job.. well newsflash we are human beings too do we not deserve respect also?

i agree with you. no matter how much i think about it, and tried to be reasonable enough, i cant find any logical explanation how they havent done the changes when they assured me on the phone that its on hold and fixable and that not to worry of being sent to the wrong consulate, but a day later find out that all my begging are nonesense. now they even deny me calling them, or sending them any email and says they cant do anything coz its gone.

the only possible reason i can see is, as soon as they get off the phone with me, they just ignored it, went out for cigarette and a cup of coffee, chitchat a lil bit and went back to their station to play farmville.

i work in the military, i do receive phone calls and when i do, i make a note and make sure that the issue is addressed if not by me then the right person. so theres no any way they can justify the stupidity they did to me.

i am not sure if it works but aside from contacting my congressman and wrote a letter of complain about them, i intend to write the office of the inspector general of homeland security. this is a very serious employees mistake and they deserve to be punished if not fired.

just like you i paid 455$ to get a good service and not to be screwed up to deathmad.gif

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm really sorry to hear your case went like that. Cases like yours make me feel like my point of view is biased because I have not had such an experience. Hang in there...you are duly justified in expressing your disappointment and I can exempt you from the idea of sending them a sweet message.

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I agree with you, we deserve some respect as well. I'm just saying, taking them by surprise and sending them a message they don't expect might make them sit up a little more.....it's just a theory.

Timeline

I agree with you, we deserve some respect as well. I'm just saying, taking them by surprise and sending them a message they don't expect might make them sit up a little more.....it's just a theory.

i get your point tero and i understand your optimism, i am not taking against that you still have a great consideration to them. i blame no one but them for my dilemma. in a perfect world we all wish that these people do respect us, as human beings, not paper work.

They get plenty in ways of lucrative benefits and good pay and nice working conditions. With that said, I can't help but laugh at a couple of the posters here who claim their cases were mishandled yet when I look at their time lines everything appears to be just about on track. Some folks just won't be happy unless they are allowed to get a visa within 24 hours from their asking.

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Bogota, Colombia
Marriage: 2009-08-01
I-130 Sent : 2009-09-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-03-18
NVC Received : 2010-03-23
Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-16
Interview Date : December 16, 2010
Interview Result : APPROVED
Visa Received : 12/27/10
US Entry :12/29/10
Two-year green card received: 1/19/11
SSN received: 2/2/11
Lifting of Conditions Filed 10/1/12
Lifting of Conditions NOA 10/9/12
Lifting of Conditions Biometrics Appt 10/31/12

Lifting of Conditions Approved 12/10/12

10-yr green card received 1/8/13

N-400 Naturalization Application 10/1/2013
Marital Bliss: Endless

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.