^_^

Final and conclusive evidence that Glenn Beck is crazy (YouTube)

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I actually only need glasses for distance, not the computer screen, I was being sarcastic. Fine, you don't have to believe me. I stand by what I saw and if we were standing directly in front of the map when he pointed, you'd see it was pointed in the direction of Egypt.

It's not like I only point out invalid insults of RWNs. I have defended Obama as well as not being a secret Muslim or the anti-Christ. Should I stop pointing out what I think are facts because of politics?

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

HE IS CLEARLY pointing to the center-north area ABOVE INDIA...the stick starts off slightly north and center of India...then the stick moves left and sits at the north-western most part of India....IT IS A CLEAR FAIL

Here is Egypt (put those lenses on because no way in hell is Beck pointing HERE!!!!) :

BECK started off in Western China and then on the second point he ended up in Northern India / North West Pakistani region!!!

Beck is probably one of those people who walks into an Indian owned convenience store and can't stop talking about ragheads and ayrabs.

France, India, Spain... that's why he's nuts. Does he even realize how anti-Muslim the general population in India is? There will be a second Holocaust of Muslims in India before India becomes part of any caliphate.

The selections he makes in Europe are puzzling. Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and Italy fall (does that include the Vatican?) but the Netherlands and Denmark resist even though the Netherlands and Denmark have a higher Muslim population percentage than any of the others. Not in Glenn's world, apparently. This guy is doing nothing but peddling fear to the gullible, the ignorant and the senile.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

France, India, Spain... that's why he's nuts. Does he even realize how anti-Muslim the general population in India is? There will be a second Holocaust of Muslims in India before India becomes part of any caliphate.

:blush:

I didn't.

Libruls are peace loving, get with the program.

Go put your birkenstocks on and your rachel maddow glasses AJ . I think you can borrow some patchouli from Steven. :lol:

Timeline

I honestly find this ridiculous. :lol: He did not point where L.I. says he did. I think you all need glasses.

Timeline

I will have to watch the video from home again later. The only persons judgment I trust is mine. Certainly not some Beck acolyte and certainly not some kid from Deeeeetroit.

Watch it full screen.

According to the mispointing view, he also pointed wrong at Somalia, as his hand looks like it's pointing elsewhere. However, with the angled screen and the long pointer stick in his hand, you can see he actually IS pointing towards Somalia even if he is not touching the screen with his stick. Same for Egypt. He does not touch the screen, but the stick is definitely pointed towards Egypt, while his hand looks to be in a different place. I will now rest my case before the court. :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I honestly find this ridiculous. :lol: He did not point where L.I. says he did. I think you all need glasses.

Please do not make me pwn you again, lol..

egyptfail1.png

egyptfail2.png

egyptfail3.png

This green box is Egypt

egyptfail4.png

egyptfail5.png

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

According to the mispointing view, he also pointed wrong at Somalia, as his hand looks like it's pointing elsewhere. However, with the angled screen and the long pointer stick in his hand, you can see he actually IS pointing towards Somalia even if he is not touching the screen with his stick. Same for Egypt. He does not touch the screen, but the stick is definitely pointed towards Egypt, while his hand looks to be in a different place. I will now rest my case before the court.

The RWN sure have issues with them angles, don't they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwqc9vEkkoE

Don't hate.

Back in Victorian times people had to actually travel and pay an entrance fee to an asylum to watch the frothings of the deranged, which in those days was considered an afternoon's entertainment. These days you get to watch it in the comfort of your own living room with only a subscription to basic cable. :thumbs:

90day.jpg

Timeline

The RWN sure have issues with them angles, don't they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwqc9vEkkoE

I don't even like Beck or Bachmann. That has nothing to do with my points.