missyouhoney

California hasn´t checked any October fillers but some November and December

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

According to Igor´s list, they haven´t checked any October case while they are now checking November and December? What´s going on?

Is this another sign from heaven that i´d better break up my engagement, find a local and marry him?

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

According to Igor´s list, they haven´t checked any October case while they are now checking November and December? What´s going on?

Is this another sign from heaven that i´d better break up my engagement, find a local and marry him?

:lol: Seriously though, is that true?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Been seeing many signs lately? :blush:

Nah...just persevere, your turn is just round the corner, cheer up!

N400

Filing based on 3yrs/USC Spouse. 3 year residency anniversary is in August 2014. Filed immediately after the 90-day early filing mark (May 2014)

05/06/2014 - Mailed N-400

05/15/2014 - Check cashed

05/12/2014 - NOA Date

06/11/2014 - Biometrics Appointment

09/15/2014 - Inline for interview scheduling (was stuck in "Initial Review" for over 3 months!)

10/27/2014 - Scheduled for interview

12/01/2014 - Interview

12/19/2014 - I AM A US CITIZEN!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

; OMG, OP, are you serieus? :jest:

Why freakin' out if you still have 2 months (or so) of waiting left? I am an October filer as well (VSC), and VSC also have approved some Oct/Nov/Dec filers (maybe expedited cases?).

I ain't jumping outta the waiting line, just because of that. My 5month mark will be, like yours, in March. That is the month you need to hold on to in first place. :huh:

Cheer up, don't be silly and 'enjoy' the last part of the bumpy ride :pop:

Edited by Channah&Aaron

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

Timeline

I don´t know.... I see other couples who e-mail each other, skype, and visit, etc. My fiacné has enough with a daily 10-minute call....

Anyways, good luck to you all!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I think it's quite common to act on your frustration when being apart but if you let that guide you then ofcourse the ride will make your stomach turn to the point of where you're acting on it, and not the bond between you.

It's individual how much time people spend together however, you are planning on living together in the future and somewhere beyond "only ten minutes a day" you might be looking for an answer to why you have to pour everything into those minutes when you desire more. If you're not satisfied with the way you are communicating make sure that your significant other understands it's going to be a dramatic change spending days, weeks, months and years together in the future.

Good luck to you no matter what!

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Timeline

I think it's quite common to act on your frustration when being apart but if you let that guide you then ofcourse the ride will make your stomach turn to the point of where you're acting on it, and not the bond between you.

It's individual how much time people spend together however, you are planning on living together in the future and somewhere beyond "only ten minutes a day" you might be looking for an answer to why you have to pour everything into those minutes when you desire more. If you're not satisfied with the way you are communicating make sure that your significant other understands it's going to be a dramatic change spending days, weeks, months and years together in the future.

Good luck to you no matter what!

Very wise words indeed. I gotta be careful with the way i react towards frustration.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.