Gugusitolindo

Abuse of power in the American Consulate

195 posts in this topic

Erase the image on how you thought your life would turn out- and start living the life you are living!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That's actually from a VJ'er here.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

How many Malika's are there? I know one personally and this is not her. Her Husband is already here living with her and he got here about 2 yrs ago and they have filed for lifting of conditions now. This interview posted here was in January of 2009, I believe. She says they married in 2008 and then in January he got interviewed. Wow they called him into an office. Usually the beneficiary stands behind a window and they are interviewed face to face. I was at the American Consulate in October of 2008 and Farid was there to be interviewed in Dec of 2008 so I know this for a fact.

There must have been a reason already for him to be called into an office to be interviewed. When was the article written in Wafin?

Edited by R and F

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Timeline

I am an American, my husband Moroccan. He was refused a visa a couple of weeks ago. The state dept official who interviewed him is the SAME woman on the you tube video under American Consulate Casablanca. It's also posted on this site. I was praying he would get her, she seemed so nice on the video. Well she isn't. She was rude,

abusive and depersonalized him. Horribly unprofessional. She told him "it's not real, you're doing this for papers". Disgusting that some low rent state dept official tries to

exercise power over people's lives. I have complained from Obama on down to everyone imaginable. Wafin.com has also posted our story. I've always loved my country but now I'm wondering.....what the heck are they doing???? I know so far this consulate has 33 or 34 complaints sitting in some senators office. I told my senators I want her job. And I want an apology as well for treating my wonderful husband like a cockroach.

Yup, I believe her VJ name is Malika, no?

Yep Malika215

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I read this article too. Her husband was probably ill prepared. Preparation is everything at Casablanca. Attitude is everything. Hope things go better for him the second go round.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yep Malika215

you know, my fiance had his interview on feburary 7th. he had this same lady who is on the youtube video. he was very shocked to see a kind woman there, because she was not that to his face. she was very cold and impatient with him. she left him no room to answer his questions without her interruptions. she claimed that our relationship was not authentic enough since he did not have all the juicy details of my ex husband. she made him very nervous. we spent alot on money paying for attorney fees, mailing letters, shipping cost, airlines tickets,and more. In this bad ecomony, she has a lot of nerve to think people can just toss out funds like that to keep people like her employed. she gave him back his passport without any documents to say weather or not he was denied or approved. our Lawyer is outraged, because of this. she did not complete her assignment. he told us that her response back to him regarding our case was very wishy washy, because it gave him not reason or explination for why he was not given his visa nor did she forward her questions he requested. our papers was returned to the uscic in the us. so we are now having to appeal. i pray he gets someone else that will have a bit more respect than she has for other people. we are both hurt but not broken or shaken by her ill mannered work. we will be there again and she will know authentic when i get there with our attorney. i dont play games with arrogant people.

Timeline

Lets just start a "Bash Nahal Kazemi" thread and get it over with. There everyone can discuss what an inhuman monster she is, threaten her job, and make accusations of discrimination against her at will. Seems to be a growing community here in MENA.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

No sh!t. You would think she's supposed to be everyone's new bff. For the fraud she's detecting, I think she deserves a gold star.

We've all heard the statistic that 75% of Casa denials don't refile. I find myself wondering how many women she saved from even greater heartache and possible financial loss. :star:

Timeline

Lets just start a "Bash Nahal Kazemi" thread and get it over with. There everyone can discuss what an inhuman monster she is, threaten her job, and make accusations of discrimination against her at will. Seems to be a growing community here in MENA.

I just wanted to add that she is a regular human being. I searched her on Google. She is Iranian American. She went to Harvard Law and worked at a firm in New York. She has an article published in a law journal about justice in the Sierra Leone. She donated $2100 to the Obama campaign. She was considered annoying by some of her Harvard classmates, and claims she is a direct descendant of Genghis Khan. She was crazy about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and picked it apart on online forums not unlike this one. She hated the movie Titanic. She's a film buff.

I'm saying all this to say, she is not a monster. She's just a person. A kid, really- she's doing her job the way she was told to.

If you really want to get your husbands past her, study posts on here about people's experiences with her. Watch the videos of her on youtube and get a feel for the type of person she is and figure out the best way to approach her. For GOD'S SAKE, BE PREPARED. Coming on here after the fact and complaining that she made your husband "nervous" isn't going to change the fact that she is the Chief of the non immigrant visa section at the consulate in Casablanca and she has the final say.

:bonk::ranting:

Timeline

I also think they are doing a great job, considering what they deal with. Not trying to be mean, but pay attention to the timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/211458-help-please/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/259018-please-help-about-k1-visa/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297506-question-about-visa-k1/

I hope everyone knows how to google.

No sh!t. You would think she's supposed to be everyone's new bff. For the fraud she's detecting, I think she deserves a gold star.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.