Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

beneficiary's police records

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru

Does the beneficiary need police records for every CITY that he has lived in for more than 6 months or for every COUNTRY that he has lived in for more than 6 months?

9/24- I-129F received by CSC

9/27 NOA1 received in mail

9/28- Check Cashed

10/1- touched

2/23- RFE email

2/28- RFE hardcopy

3/7- NOA2!!!!!

3/28- Interview! APPROVED!

4/7 - Jimmy arrives in the USA!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

Moving to embassy/consulate forum, police record not needed when filing an I-129F, it is needed at time of interview.

Depends on country, most it is a national certificate, and in most cases "Every Place" means country.

Police Records Police records are available but not required by the U.S. Embassy in Lima for consular processing. They are not an accurate reflection of an individual’s arrest record because local laws allow for deletion of past arrests.

Police records (Certificado de Antecedentes Policiales) are available to applicants age 16 and over, and are issued on green paper with the heading “Policia Nacional del Peru, Division de Identificacion, Certificado de Antecedentes Policiales”. The applicant's photo is scanned into the certificate. Applicants without criminal records will have "No Registra Antecedentes" printed on the form. A police record may be issued to residents or non-residents upon application to Policia de Investigaciones del Peru. Division de Identificacion, Av. Aramburu No. 550, Lima 34, Lima. The applicant must first request a fingerprint chart (ficha de canje internacional) and provide one photo. Processing time is normally three days. There is a small fee.


From above K-1 probably wont need, however if spouse visa case and NVC requesting this, then may be needed

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...