one...two...tree

Woman kills dog because it chewed Bible

23 posts in this topic

We found her lying dead in their backyard. No charges have been pressed because supposedly there is not enough evidence of cruelty.

I can't think of anything better I'd like to do to these people than tie them up aside with a chain around their chest and neck on a 95 degree day.

Why do people actually go out of their way to be cruel? I mean if you don't want the dog, you had the chance to give it up, FFS. Shooting it in the head would be more humane.

Not enough evidence? JFC. I don't know where you live but I would guess a southern state based on what you've said. Whole different world down here when it comes to this stuff. :(

Edited by trillium13
24q38dy.jpg

Why do people actually go out of their way to be cruel? I mean if you don't want the dog, you had the chance to give it up, FFS. Shooting it in the head would be more humane.

Not enough evidence? JFC. I don't know where you live but I would guess a southern state based on what you've said. Whole different world down here when it comes to this stuff. :(

I've read the WV code and there is no way I can be convinced that what happened is not at least a misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty.

It's sloppy police work and the fact that it's a dog. There's sexier crimes for them to take care of.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

I've read the WV code and there is no way I can be convinced that what happened is not at least a misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty.

It's sloppy police work and the fact that it's a dog. There's sexier crimes for them to take care of.

I can only imagine how these people treat other people, their own children, or other family members. Many people don't seem to be able to make that connection. If you're going to treat one living thing as worthless, there is a high likelihood that you have the same feelings towards other living things, including people.

Woman Killed dog because it chewed bible = Compassionate Christian Conservatism

Where's the compassion?

24q38dy.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Our next door neighbors had a dog. She had a litter of puppies. They were puggles. You know the "designer dog" that you can make money off of.

They tried to sell the puppies for $600. No takers. Then $400. $250. Still no takers.

We bought one of the pups for $150. Mostly because she and her 8 brothers and sisters would crawl under the fence and cuteness us to pieces. They were kept in the backyard with one bowl of dry food they liked to play in. Never any water. Eventually five of the puppies went to PetLand. They kept three. One to keep for good and two because a family member wanted them. That person never did take the pups. I'm not sure where they went. Nor am I sure where the one they kept went.

The mother dog was called Ruby. Since her golden eggs didn't work out, they started to keep her in the garage. She got out one day and we found her half starved to death. We called animal control but by law they had to ask the neighbors if they wanted to surrender her. They took her back in the house.

Seven months later when it was 95 degrees out, they tied her outside while they went away. They tied their other two dogs out also. But they tied Ruby up "special". They wrapped her chain around her chest like a harness and then fastened it around her neck. Every time she moved the chain tightened around her till she couldn't breathe anymore.

We found her lying dead in their backyard. No charges have been pressed because supposedly there is not enough evidence of cruelty.

I can't think of anything better I'd like to do to these people than tie them up aside with a chain around their chest and neck on a 95 degree day.

They are recruiting for Guantanamo guards and you may feel you have the necessary qualifications.

I am not in favor of cruelty to animals and correct punishment should be applied. However, I don't equate animal life with human life as far as the death penalty is concerned because I am not a christian.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I can only imagine how these people treat other people, their own children, or other family members. Many people don't seem to be able to make that connection. If you're going to treat one living thing as worthless, there is a high likelihood that you have the same feelings towards other living things, including people.

Does this work in reverse where people who torture other people - say in Guantanamo, are more likely to torture animals ?

Is there any evidence that ANY of the torturers were NOT christians ?

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

They are recruiting for Guantanamo guards and you may feel you have the necessary qualifications.

:lol:

Not really.

I do know that what trillium says about animal abusers abusing their family members is true. Or at least it's true in the case of the neighbors. There's four grandchildren over there and I've heard them cursed at and I see the conditions they are living in.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Woman Killed dog because it chewed bible = Compassionate Christian Schizophrenic Conservatism

Fixed that for you.

Edited by HeatDeath

DON'T PANIC

"It says wonderful things about the two countries [Canada and the US] that neither one feels itself being inundated by each other's immigrants."

-Douglas Coupland