Channah&Aaron

MAYBE we all are a little too stressed?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

; I (L) Visa Journey and I visit VJ atleast 198573 times a day!

Aaron and I sent our petition to Vermont and lately I read a lot of negative stories about VSC. :whistle: Everybody says, they are incredibly backlogged and they should be starting working on early August-cases.

However, these time lines are based on VJ. There are atleast one million of people in the whole wide World who are applying for a K1 Visa. Yet, it doesn't mean because it seems nobody on VJ got approved lately, that VSC are backlogged. Maybe a lot of so many couple that have filed -VSC-, but aren't a member on VJ, have been approved. And maybe early August-filers are yet next to get approved. Who knows?

And maybe we all lose hope because we see VJ members that are in CSC seem to get approved way faster than from the VSC. Is this all coincidence, and maybe we are all just desperate to get our NOA2? :innocent:

Don't get me wrong, maybe I thought wrong, but I was just thinking about it.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Channah&Aaron

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

; I (L) Visa Journey and I visit VJ atleast 198573 times a day!

Aaron and I sent our petition to Vermont and lately I read a lot of negative stories about VSC. :whistle: Everybody says, they are incredibly backlogged and they should be starting working on early August-cases.

However, these time lines are based on VJ. There are atleast one million of people in the whole wide World who are applying for a K1 Visa. Yet, it doesn't mean because it seems nobody on VJ got approved lately, that VSC are backlogged. Maybe a lot of so many couple that have filed -VSC-, but aren't a member on VJ, have been approved. And maybe early August-filers are yet next to get approved. Who knows?

And maybe we all lose hope because we see VJ members that are in CSC seem to get approved way faster than from the VSC. Is this all coincidence, and maybe we are all just desperate to get our NOA2? :innocent:

Don't get me wrong, maybe I thought wrong, but I was just thinking about it.... :rolleyes:

I think you visit here as much as I do. :thumbs:

Maybe you're right about Vermont. I hope so. :dance:

Timeline

; I think it could be very possible :thumbs:

AOS

Timeline

If you don't get your NOA2 by May 2011, i like see how you think and how you feel about VSC. But i wish you get it tomorrow. Good luck.

; I never said that I wouldn't be frustrated. If I don't receive my NOA2 this March, okay, I'll create a Channah-form hole in the wall. I am just saying, that I am trying to be optimistic, and hoping that VSC isn't that backlogged like we all think. :innocent:

Yes, they said they are working on cases from July 24th, but the week before they said they were working on August 6 cases. Since everything is so insecure, I'm trying to be optimistic

:whistle:

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

; I never said that I wouldn't be frustrated. If I don't receive my NOA2 this March, okay, I'll create a Channah-form hole in the wall. I am just saying, that I am trying to be optimistic, and hoping that VSC isn't that backlogged like we all think. :innocent:

Yes, they said they are working on cases from July 24th, but the week before they said they were working on August 6 cases. Since everything is so insecure, I'm trying to be optimistic

:whistle:

Just take a look on my timeline.Then you get a good picture of VSC.

NOA1...7-12

RFE....1-06 After 173 days for a Yes or No question.

VSC received my respond 1-14

They said i must hear something from VSC in the next 60 days.If not i must call them.That time i mark the 241 st day since NOA1.

Timeline

; I feel sorry you have to wait that long. It is ridiculous!! People after your date have been approved. Bad luck maybe? Maybe your background check took a little longer, it could be anything, even bad luck!!

Though, I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :thumbs:

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.