stoney2010

request to cancel I-129f, but worked out issues

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello to all I sent a written request to USCIS to cancel and withdraw I-129F petition but thing is me and my pinay worked out our issues and wamt to continue the process. I still have not got a reply on the cancelation letter the case is still prnding last touched Nov 1...

1st question I have is how long can it be before I hear reply on the cancelation letter to withdraw the I-120f

2nd is if u canceled a petition for someone can I still try to get her in america..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Once canceled a case is dead , if you can call USCIS and tell them you sent the letter during a spat maybe they can note the file. If they have already processed the letter you have to start again and pay again but that should be no real problem.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Hello to all I sent a written request to USCIS to cancel and withdraw I-129F petition but thing is me and my pinay worked out our issues and wamt to continue the process. I still have not got a reply on the cancelation letter the case is still prnding last touched Nov 1...

1st question I have is how long can it be before I hear reply on the cancelation letter to withdraw the I-120f

2nd is if u canceled a petition for someone can I still try to get her in america..

in our case we heard something from them after 6 mons. and yes u can re-file a k1 again...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Your dead in the water for a while. I am sure you can refile at some point in time. Read up on USCIS site......

For some reason this reminds me of the Katy Perry song - Hot N Cold

Someone call the doctor

Got a case of a love bi-polar

Stuck on a roller coaster

Can't get it off this ride

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Hello to all I sent a written request to USCIS to cancel and withdraw I-129F petition but thing is me and my pinay worked out our issues and wamt to continue the process.

I am gonna offer you some free advice, My previous marriage was close to 15 years when it ended, and me and my wife have been together almost 4 years. So my track record is pretty solid on good marriages :dance:

If you are having major issues, and canceling a petition equals major issues to me. Then you should take this time to consider punting and finding another. Dating and marriage is two differnt games. Durning the dating and courtship phase everyone is on the their best terms.

After you are married you have to look at the other person 24/7, 365 and it can and will become stressful at times. Starting out with major issues is alway gonna be a hurdle and when a fight or dis agreement arises then this can/will become a sticking point.

I wish you the best............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

I am gonna offer you some free advice, My previous marriage was close to 15 years when it ended, and me and my wife have been together almost 4 years. So my track record is pretty solid on good marriages :dance:

If you are having major issues, and canceling a petition equals major issues to me. Then you should take this time to consider punting and finding another. Dating and marriage is two differnt games. Durning the dating and courtship phase everyone is on the their best terms.

After you are married you have to look at the other person 24/7, 365 and it can and will become stressful at times.

:unsure: :unsure: :blush::blink:

Starting out with major issues is alway gonna be a hurdle and when a fight or dis agreement arises then this can/will become a sticking point.

I wish you the best............

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

but thing is me and my pinay worked out our issues and wamt to continue the process.

Nice communication is the key to good marriage.! I am so glad you worked things out.

:thumbs:

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.