forchika

Citizenship

18 posts in this topic

Two robberies? I think he has to leave that job, next time God forbid he may lose his life. I wanted to add that if he ends up filing for another card, it will take him months. Another VJ member and I have been waitting for 4 months now.

I know dolphin1..it always seems to happen right before the holidays....will not be a third time. God willing...he will be finished with his studies in the next few months and will be looking for something in his field of study. He can kiss that job" GOODBYE"!!!!

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Not sure how these works, a couple of weeks ago my wife and I attended her daughters' interview, she went in first and had to show both her interview letter and green card. Would they have let her in without her green card? They let us in because we told the guards we were her parents, but that only got us as far as the waiting room, where we did what waiting rooms are for, waiting.

Ha, I was hand padded by a female guard, liked that. Was told to remove everything from my pockets and remove my belt that I did, but never said anything about my watch. I forgot about that and so did they, that was the culprit.

I just don't know the answer about the applicant trying to get in without a green card, never experience that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Like JustBob said you must file I-90 for replacement. Copies ain't gonna cut it. Otherwise I will go and tell them during my oath ceremony that I flushed the green card down the toilet by mistake cos I was too drunk and just hand them the copies. This way I will be able to keep both my GC and US Citizenship and that would open up a lot of room for misrepresentation.

02/01/2016 - B-2 Visa declined

03/05/2016 - B-2 Visa reapplied

03/18/2016 - B-2 Visa declined

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.