kcnca

Anyone Notice

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Has anyone else noticed that the estimated times have been pushed out? I am a late September filer, which would make it about February but originally it was in January

I was just checking my time line and noticed that the estimated times have been pushed out for me about 60 days it was originally the mid to end of January and now it has been pushed to March. i guess technically it is only pushed 30 days still

From time line on VJ

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between March 17, 2011 and March 23, 2011*.

I guess we will just be in the waiting room till something happens

Edited by kcnca

06/10/11 Embassy Interview ( Said we were approved but, no visa due to birth certificate correction )

07/12/11 New Appointment to hand in the Original Birth Certificate Finial Approval

07/25/11 Still waiting for Visa to be received

08/04/11 POE at Orlando International

08/20/11 Married

Filed for AOS

Sent AOS,EAD & AP in same package 3/19/2012

Package Tracking Shows it was received 3/21/2012

Check cashed 03/26/2012

Waiting for NOA

Received EAD & AP May 28 2012

Received 2yr green card Sept 15 2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Mine just says this:

"There are not enough recent approvals in the timeline system to accurately approximate when your I-129f will be approved. Please see the Timeline Stats page to see recent approvals."

Coconuts just got approved though and she's an August NOA1 like me. I had expected 3-4 months waiting after averaging up other people's results but clearly that hasn't happened. I haven't put together the next batch of paperwork I need to send though with all the fun stuff like tax returns, paystubs and employer letters. Guess that will give me something to do while I wait.

08-07-10 | I129-F Sent

08-17-10 | NOA1 Received

10-03-10 | Touched

02-03-11 | RFE hardcopy received (AWESOME!!)

03-06-11 | RFE response sent overnight

03-14-11 | USCIS received RFE response

04-04-11 | Contacted senator

04-14-11 | NOA2 Received (241 Days from NOA1 or 7 months, 29 days)

04-22-11 | NVC Sent Package to China

05-16-11 | Guangzhou Consulate received Package from NVC

06-05-11 | P4 Received

06-15-11 | Medical Exam

06-16-11 | Handed in documents to consulate

06-17-11 | Interview Passed

06-23-11 | Visa in hand

06-28-11 | Expected Arrival in New York

08-24-11 | Tied the knot

12-15-11 | Biometrics Taken for AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Has anyone else noticed that the estimated times have been pushed out? I am a late September filer, which would make it about February but originally it was in January

I was just checking my time line and noticed that the estimated times have been pushed out for me about 60 days it was originally the mid to end of January and now it has been pushed to March. i guess technically it is only pushed 30 days still

From time line on VJ

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between March 17, 2011 and March 23, 2011*.

I guess we will just be in the waiting room till something happens

Our NOA1s are about the same and mine says...

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between February 13, 2011 and February 20, 2011*.

It has been estimating the same/similar dates for as along as I can remember, so maybe it depends on which service center is processing it.

event.png

Yes, it does depend on the service center. For awhile, Vermont was ahead of California and I didn't get an estimated adjudication date for a long, long time. Once Vermont starts pumping out approvals on a regular basis, the estimated dates will show up again for Vermont filers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.