54 members have voted

1. 1. Ford vs GM:

• 2006 Ford Mustang GT
    • 2005 Pontiac GTO
    • Don't know / other

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cian, I'm still chuckling over the ' yugo '. My first car was a 1970 Plymouth Satelite. I believe it had a 351 cleveland. I wish I had it back, as that baby could fly.......Yugo , hahahahahahaaaahaaaaaaaa !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
having had the 4 door version of the GTO back in Australia i am obviously biased towards it.

i had absolutely no problems whatsoever with mine. fit and finish was great, bags of power and mechanically fantastic. in the next month will be taking delivery of an 06 GTO.

matt

ps: in case you may or may not know. the current Pontiac GTO was designed and built in Australia by Holden (used to be a division of GM but now a stand alone company) and is imported into the USA until %th September, 2006.

I know.... the last shipment has already left Australia.....

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Mazda RX-8.. ROTARY power... sweet car.. that would be my choice.. since i wont ever be able to get one, I am hoping to get an rx-7 (the one that came before rx-8) after my current 20 year old chevy dies..

Filed: Timeline

The older RX-7s were awesome little cars. I hated the "Bloated Years"....when the RX7, Nissan 300ZX, and Toyota Supra got big, fat, poor handling, and "slow". If you can get one before then, or after the worst of it....then you'll have a kick-a$$ car.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

If I HAD to choose between the Pontiac and the Mustang-I would chose the Mustang, just because I like the way the Mustang looks!

But I love my Celica GT

DSC04376%20small.JPG

( this car is like mine, apart from I have different alloy rims and a sun/moon roof)^ :star:

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

GLI

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Sorry, don't do foreign.

Especially German.

Also a moot point since I am now the proud owner of a brand new Pontiac GTO. :lol:

Congrats on the car! But my Mercedes can still take your Pontiac :P :P :P

Thanks -- and no way! 400hp, 6L engine -- can go as fast as 180-200 mph.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

I have a pontiac now, i do love it , but if i were to get a new car id get the dodge charger, it looks sweet :lol:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I have a pontiac now, i do love it , but if i were to get a new car id get the dodge charger, it looks sweet :lol:

You have the same '06 GTO?

No mine isnt an '06, i have an '04

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline

You have the same '06 GTO?

No mine isnt an '06, i have an '04

I agree the Dodge Charger looks pretty mean. That and the Dodge RAM 1500 4x4.