mrkhan

man this journey stinks!!

3 posts in this topic

hey how you guys been.. :dance:

QUICK QUESTION KIND OF STUCK HERE :bonk:

ABOUT THE POLICE CLEARANCE :wow:

I PUT FOR MY WIFE`S ADDRESS AT DHAKA(CAPITAL) CITIES ..BUT SHE LIVES AT THE (HER VILLAGE).... WAS BORN THERE ETC ETC

AND FOR THE I 130 APPLICATION HER ADDRESS WAS GIVEN THE DHAKA`S ADDRESS //NOW I HEARD THEY ARE GETTING A POLICE CLEARANCE FROM HER VILLAGE FOR HER. WILL THIS SUFFICE????? PLEASE HELP THANKS

SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME FOR HERE

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I PUT FOR MY WIFE`S ADDRESS AT DHAKA(CAPITAL) CITIES ..BUT SHE LIVES AT THE (HER VILLAGE).... WAS BORN THERE ETC ETC

AND FOR THE I 130 APPLICATION HER ADDRESS WAS GIVEN THE DHAKA`S ADDRESS //NOW I HEARD THEY ARE GETTING A POLICE CLEARANCE FROM HER VILLAGE FOR HER. WILL THIS SUFFICE????? PLEASE HELP THANKS

Please stop with the ALL CAPS. It's rude and considered shouting. In addition, it's hard to read.

Bangladesh Police Record

Available. In order to obtain a police certificate from Bangladesh, a fee of Taka 250 (for each police certificate) payable to Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank is required by the Government of Bangladesh. Applicants should contact their local police station with a copy of the fee receipt (TR form No. 6), their passports and an application requesting the Officer-In-Charge to issue a police certificate. The police certificate should be reviewed, cleared and signed by the Deputy Police Commissioner and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Bangladesh. The foregoing procedures may be changed at any time by the Government of Bangladesh. For additional instructions applicants should contact the local police station.

For Bangladeshis living outside of Bangladesh, you can obtain guidance concerning police records from the nearest Bangladesh Consulate or contact the U.S. Embassy in Dhaka for further information.

ARREST RECORD: If any applicant has prior arrest record(s), he or she should submit police certificate(s) showing a record of all arrests, the reason for the arrest(s), and the disposition of each case. The documentation must cite the section of law covering the offense.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

your Police clearance will be given based on the address of your wife in her passport, thats the Local Police station you should refer to , to collect the PCC

i have post a whole thread on how to collect the Police Clearance from Dhaka

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.