Jump to content

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

You can do whatever you want, but I highly recommend that you send in the 3 years of tax returns that the "powers that be" ask for.

If you do not it is possible that your petition will be delayed and/or denied.

Do you not have access to 3 years of income tax returns?

2/1980 – foreign exchange student to Santiago Chile

3/80 – Met Daniel at school

4/80 – we became high school sweethearts

2/81 – returned to the USA, Daniel arrived late at the airport to say goodbye

1981 – 2009 - Life happens. We both married others and divorced

7/23/2009 – Daniel found me via classmates.com

9/18/09 – Traveled to Chile to spend time with Daniel

10/09 – engaged!!

11/10/09 – returned to the USA

1/10 – Daniel began gathering his paperwork to start the K1

2/10 – earthquake in Chile delays everything

3/10 – went to Chile for less than a week

6/10 – received Daniels paperwork, started preparing K1

7/10 – K1 refused due to typo

8/12/10 – received NOA1!!

2/2/2011 - Received NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used I-864EZ for my wife's adjustment of status.

I attached to it:

  • Past 3 years Simple IRS transcripts.
  • Pay stubs going back 6 months
  • A letter from my employer

This is what the form's instructions recommends.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't want any delay do you? you want everything fast so send the three last tax return. They will check with the IRS if the info the you are providing is thru so do it right

Pay stubs last six month and letter from your employer saying how much do you make.

Buena suerte! My the Lord Jesus bless your life!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...