one...two...tree

Major Health Care Reform Kicks in Today

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Awwwwwww......... :no:

They are people, just like you or I. They just didn't ask to be born that way.

We just try at all times to be mindful of their human rights. Some are really in a bad way; some are more like the type of "sweetly" disabled they make TV shows about. Most are somewhere in the middle. Some of our clients were born "normal" but have had a head injury.

All of them have basic needs, and most have a way of expressing fondness towards those who care for them. If you are able to get past how sad it can be and see them as just someone who needs you, then it takes on a whole different perspective.

I meant it is heartbreaking that in this country we have people who cannot fend for themselves while an angry crowd rants about having to give people a free ride for the health care.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I need a prescription for OTC medicines now? :blink:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2010/11/09/health-care-law-brings-expensive-changes-fsa-hsa-use/

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Man, such a cheery topic for a new year's morning. Now excuse me while I double down on some Prozac, and trundle off to the local 99 cent store where I can be with the happy, uplifting crowd there. :help:

A very significant portion of our population has disability of one form or another. I personally find it a very good thing that we are finally recognizing their inherent humanity and their right to also have 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. My fiancee lives in a country that still tends to keep the handicapped shut away, out of the view of 'normal' people. I find that backwards and cruel! Maybe a few people here would be happier living in that type of place. Maybe they should take the advice of those like-minded individuals who, in the past, made ridiculous statements to protesters to the effect of "America, like it or leave it!" (just kidding, of course)