noon

i wish to everyone happy new yeres

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Monaco
Timeline

hey everyone happy new yers 2011

i hope that everyone hear a good new in that new yers 2011 i am here for meet new friends and ask each other about some information

my question is about my fiance visa i only would know about what can i need to do i know that i can wait tell i get letter from immigration but i would like

to know if some one know about that thanks everyone

Filed: Timeline

hey everyone happy new yers 2011

i hope that everyone hear a good new in that new yers 2011 i am here for meet new friends and ask each other about some information

my question is about my fiance visa i only would know about what can i need to do i know that i can wait tell i get letter from immigration but i would like

to know if some one know about that thanks everyone

Are you the beneficiary?

If so, then yes, you do need to wait for the embassy's packet for the specific documents that you need, but to prepare your self, they usually need:

Passport

Birth Certificate

Divorce decree

Police Certificate

Photographs

Evidence of Support (use the I-134 from the US Citizen)

Military Records

Any requirements for translations of foreign language documents

The packet usually also incudes:

DS-230 or OF-230 Part 1 -- biographical data sheet.

DS-156 -- Nonimmigrant visa application form

DS-156K -- Nonimmigrant fiance(e) visa application

DS-157 -- Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application (for all males between ages of 16 and 45)

Medical exam information, and a list of required immunizations.

DSL-1083 -- An information sheet about police certificates, military records and more.

this is the link to the information,

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-application.html

You do need to wait for the embassy packet for the specifics though.

Good Luck..

Timeline

hello everyone happy new yeres

i am here to know about somne information about my paperwork my question is

is someone know about fiance visa my fiance done with everything she need

and i know that i can wait for my letter from from immigration but i would

like to know what can i need how much can i pay for my visa and what kind of medical exam can i have to do

pleas answer me as soon as pssible if somone know about that thanks

Timeline

sorry i am not in u.s now i am from morocco i live in agadir city

but my fiance from u.s and i want only to know everything about fiance visa

what the need and gwhat medical exam the need to do and how much paying for visa

i know that immigration in casablanca but i would like to know what medical exam i need to have

Happy New Year!!!

2005---We met by friend/Church member that was living in Nigeria

2006---We begin to talk about getting married

2007---I was going to met him face to face, but hurt my back couldn't walk..

2009---Was able to see each for the first time.. I got my engagement ring (WOW).. :wow:

2010-01-22 mailed I129f

2010-01-26 got NOA1

2010-05-12 called to see why no NOA2, I was told that our case is not being processed yet!!!!! No notes in the computer

other then the mailing of the NOA1!!!!!!! :angry:

2010-05-18 called SERVICE CENTER again to see what's going on with our case.. NOT BEING PROCESSED YET I WAS TOLD AGAIN!!!

2010-06-16 Got notice that NOA2 was approved 141 days after NOA1. We got our approval on Ossy's Birthday.. Happy birthday honey, I love you!!!!

2010-06-21 got NOA2 in hand

2010-06-22 called NVC to see if papers was there, but was told that my DOB was not right in the system. Just mailed a letter along with a copy of my birth certificate asking to change my DOB.. Way to go VCS..

2010-06-22 NVC received the case

2010-06-23 Case sent to Embassy in Barbados

2010-06-28 Embassy received our case

2010-08-09 Interview Administrative Review

2010-11-15 Approved for Visa (I was on the mission to make sure the INTERVIEWER that we had never interviewed anyone else and I did it).. Know that you have right and don't let the interviewer cross the line..

2010-12-10 Visa and Passport in hand!!! Thank God!!!

2010-12-19 Ossy will enter the States!!

Timeline

i know that but i am from morocco i live in agadir city

my fiance from us and i only want to know about what medical exam can i do in casablanca

and how much can i pay

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Where are you in the process? Has your fiancee petitioned you yet (sent off paperwork)? Do you have a interview scheduled?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Posts and threads from 4 separate areas moved into one thread.

zaim, Please do not make more than one thread to ask your question and please do not ask your question in someone else's thread. You get more responses when all of the information is one place and everyone knows what you are asking. Please respond in this thread and do not make another on this same topic, Thank you.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Timeline

i know that but i am from morocco i live in agadir city

my fiance from us and i only want to know about what medical exam can i do in casablanca

and how much can i pay

The medical exam is usually conducted by a very few specific doctors that are "approved" by the embassy in Casa. They are 3 or 4 doctors that contract with the embassy. I heard that the medical exam is even conducted at the embassy it self. All of that will be outlined in detail in the packet that the embassy sends. All you can do now, assuming you have not received the packet from the embassy yet,is to gather all your immunization records if you have any. The cost of the medical exam is standard.

Good Luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.