Canadiana013

Texas Service Centre Processing Time

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm a little confused about the processing times that are posted on visajourney. Why are VSC and CSC 140-150 days for approval (NOA2) and TSC is only 66 days? I'm an August 22, 2010 (130 days ago) filer at TSC and I haven't been approved yet . The processing time that is posted can't be accurate for TSC. Anyone have any comments/explanations?

Has anyone at TSC been approved after only 66 days?

You sent your application to TSC where you received your NOA1 from. It was then transferred to either VSC or CSC to be processed. Hang tight, VSC is processing July filers now. I am not sure what date CSC is doing.

Sent AOS pack......2011-08-08

NOA's dated ..........2011-08-15

Biometrics..............2011-09-13

EAD card.................2011-10-26

AP card....................2011-10-26

AOS approved .......2011-12-19

Green card rec.......2011-12-27

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi, The trend that i have been seeing is from 5 to 7 months to receive NOA2. Take alook at Immigration Timelines at the top of the page, looks like they're stuck in late July & August 1st. Good Luck :)

event.png

event.png

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You sent your application to TSC where you received your NOA1 from. It was then transferred to either VSC or CSC to be processed. Hang tight, VSC is processing July filers now. I am not sure what date CSC is doing.

The petition mailing address is NOT for TSC. TSC is in Mesquite, TX. I-129F petitions are mailed to a lockbox (intake) facility in Lewisville. There's no more connection between the two than between the lockbox and the local Seattle office. All different species of USCIS office.

I'm a little confused about the processing times that are posted on visajourney. Why are VSC and CSC 140-150 days for approval (NOA2) and TSC is only 66 days? I'm an August 22, 2010 (130 days ago) filer at TSC and I haven't been approved yet . The processing time that is posted can't be accurate for TSC. Anyone have any comments/explanations?

Has anyone at TSC been approved after only 66 days?

Look at your case number. If it starts with WAC, your file is at CSC or EAC for Vermont. Your I-129F is definitely NOT at TSC.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The petition mailing address is NOT for TSC. TSC is in Mesquite, TX. I-129F petitions are mailed to a lockbox (intake) facility in Lewisville. There's no more connection between the two than between the lockbox and the local Seattle office. All different species of USCIS office.

Look at your case number. If it starts with WAC, your file is at CSC or EAC for Vermont. Your I-129F is definitely NOT at TSC.

A related question, trying to make sure I follow the Timeline posting process correctly ... the VJ timeline says to use the place you sent the Package to, not where it was transferred ... many of us after October have sent the package to the Dallas lockbox, then are transferred to CSC or VSC ... I may be confusing Dallas lockbox and TSC as well ...

Should my timeline say that I sent the package to CSC?

Thanks!

event.png

A related question, trying to make sure I follow the Timeline posting process correctly ... the VJ timeline says to use the place you sent the Package to, not where it was transferred ... many of us after October have sent the package to the Dallas lockbox, then are transferred to CSC or VSC ... I may be confusing Dallas lockbox and TSC as well ...

Should my timeline say that I sent the package to CSC?

Thanks!

Yes it should. :)

Originally, packages were sent directly to CSC or VSC. A few months back, it changed to being sent to Texas for intake.

The timeline wants to know the service center that will be adjudicating your petition, which will be California.

Edited by Coconuts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yes it should. :)

Originally, packages were sent directly to CSC or VSC. A few months back, it changed to being sent to Texas for intake.

The timeline wants to know the service center that will be adjudicating your petition, which will be California.

Thanks Coconut, I am updating my timeline and info accordingly ... based on the number of K-1's filed at TSC, I wonder if I am not the only one that made this wrong assumption?

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.