Beauty for Ashes

Merry Christmas

33 posts in this topic

I think there is about 10 of them and none have migrated to my knowledge to Muslim countries.

It was merely an example of how a few who claim to be a certain religion can be used against that religion in an attempt to paint the whole religion as hateful. What is your point about them not migrating to a Muslim country?

Filed: Timeline

I think there is about 10 of them and none have migrated to my knowledge to Muslim countries.

You are talking about the westboro church members..And no they havent. They are too busy wreaking havoc here...And yes, it is deeply disturbing to older people who in their opinion have worked all their lives, consider themselves moderate to watch people immigrate from another culture and boo returning soldiers and burn their poppies. ITs happening in the UK every single day and its unnerving for the older people there.

US culture is alot less easy to navigate and while their is alot more room to be exactly who you are, I cant imagine the rednecks around where I live putting up with anyone booing us troops or burning american flags or poppies...The. English are alot more gracious than the run of the mill southerners I live around and while anyone of them will defend to the death your right to be exacty who you are, when you start abusing the country you have immigrated to, then you need to either leave or abide by its laws...and customs as long as they are not religious.

This isnt just some people... like 20 weird members of a wacko sect...this is thousands who decided to immigrate to a western country then abuse the people who live there

burning poppies on rememberence day 11/2010 LONDON

This would NEVER be tolerated stateside...I feel horrified for the older English people who had to watch this

The sad reality is none of this has anything to do with the true kind nature of Islam. I personally am happy homeland security and the FBI do a great job of monitoring any kind of religous extremism being christian, jewish or muslim and wont allow this kind of mess over here. I am grateful for the FBI and so glad that it hasnt reached this point over here. We have a tough immigration system that screens out alot of people and makes sure that people who want to hurt the US cant get over here and if they are here,,, they are monitored....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this thread consistently appears to be nothing more than a venue to post negativity towards islam and as such it closed.

a reminder to all of the following:

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a broad demographic or group of people identified by a unifying trait or characteristic (discrimination). For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

hanging in there - do not restart this thread or anything similar to it in the future. it is obvious from your post history that you have an axe to grind with this religion. do not do it on vj and especially within this forum.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.