Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I miss you Mari and miss our nightly conversations!!!(gossip) :bonk::rofl:

why women are like this ??? every women like gossip :D

and ceyhunihal thank u. eskisehir is realy nice i think u know(1milyoncu) i have been there i was shopping from there for a few days i stayed there for work? and also turkish bath(hamam) there realy good

We only gossip about men, Baris... like you. hehe. In fact, I can't even lie *(yanlar)... you are the only one we talk about! :rofl: But you make me have to talk bout you! :rofl: I mean look at you... you do this to me and nihal " :bonk: " <<<< That! LOL you do this? Why every MAN like this!?

LOL and does your wife speak any Turkish? Or have you decided not to teach her so you can talk about WOMEN (like all you men do) in Turkish! :whistle: Ask Nihal about that... she understands fully and hears that kind all the time. :lol:

If you don't want us women to talk about you, yanno.... man gossip, then you don't act like an 'at ' ...*horse = in Turk. So there!:P

:rofl: :rofl:

Yenge Mariye

On a personal note: Today I am going to my San Fran Turkish family's home to "have a sit down & eat a lot of authentic food" ... they own a restaurant here! Sheesh, this invite was just in time because I am really missing Turkey. I did speak to my Adana Family and I asked mom,

Oğlunuz beni ya da hayır seviyor mu?

Evet, o hepimizi her her zaman söyler Mariye.

Oğlumu seviyor musun?

Bana: Ben çok daha fazla anne seviyorum! ha ha ha

And this is why she calls me and K always asks, "why my mom, she call you and not me?" lol :D:lol:

Nihal, you must be on your way back to the States today! If you get this, welcome home!!!

Mariye

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hi yenge why are u gossip about me then? i dont want my wife to learn turkish ..but i can not help it she learning by herself...i am not teaching... and we do not talk about woman at all.if u ask kadir he will understand me in our life if u love one its forever

there is noone will be in life without that person believe me ask kadir?

Timeline

OMG it was JOKE! See? lol... :bonk:

Now you are going to make me have to talk bout you for sure! :rofl:

And what?! You do not want your wife to learn Turkish!? SELFISH! Why wouldn't you want her to learn anyhow?

LOL... so you can talk about us ladies right in front of our eyes is what!

Yeah yeah... we know...:whistle:

And I am going to ask Kadir about that too, but I already know what he's going to say. "I'm only your husband and you're only my wife... ever, never" lol I love it when he says that.

I have to go now! I need to stop and buy gift for my friends home! Try to behave Baris. Why aren't you working yet?

Timeline

i have some money now yenge mari enough for me .right now i am just waiting for my visa after my visa i will go there soon.me and my wife talked about that she wants me to go there as soon as i can .right now waiting for my visa to be in my hand.it was joke what i said over there anyway i realy want my wife to talk with my family.i always has to be near her to translate evrything.if she knows turkish well then i dont have to translate everything .u know family of turkey especialy woman talk gossip.anything say they want me to translate its realy bad sometimes i get tired to translate....but they do understand to each other even i translate or no they still do understand :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

hello brothers and sisters yesterday i called usembassy

me=)hello

she=)hello

me=)about my visa admistrative process thats why i am calling

she=)ask case number

me=)ank2010.....

( about 15 munites noone there was talking with me i said hello hello noone was therei thought bad because i was calling them everyday they might get mad at me.then a person came and talk.i am sure that i know who was that she was the person who interviewed me.after we talked i figure out that she was her she start to talk)

co=) your case is still pendind when we complete we contact u email u or update website just check website...(i am sure she was telling me dont call us everyday just check website u will se

me=) i am calling everyday because its our unniversary day and my wife birthday april 15 and 16.i want this to be a gift for my wife.

co=) we dont buy gift for your wife u have to buy gift for your wife ( i was laughing she was laughing with me. she miss understand me this time i understood that she is co who interviewed me)

me=)if u give me my visa its the biggest gift for my wife.

co=) wowow i understood u are right that is the biggest gift for your wife

me=) when i will get my visa?

co=) i hope u get your visa soon before unniversary day...

and she mentioned dont call us just check the website she was realy happy to talk to me i felt her...

and today about 11 oclock in the morning a number called me its 03124686114 i scared i didnt want to answer but i answered i know that this not embassy number but call is coming from ankara i answered the the

me=) aloooo (i was scared)

she=)is this baris o....

me =) yes i am

she=) i am calling from us embassy (i scared more i feel i was crying tears were full in my eyes my friends were with me i was at the center)

me=) what happened?

she=) your AP completed send us your passport with UPS ( i could not understood well because i was deaf that time to hear that she said it again again and again.3 times she said that )

me=) am i approved u will give me visa?

she=) i dont know your AP completed we need your passport

me=)thank u thank u thank u sooo much have nice day and she closed

i came home took my passport and sent it by UPS i didnt tell my wife that time i told my wife when i wake her up before one hour she was crying ...

i was cried to before she was crying whe i heard that i was crying i didnt know why i was crying?

now brothers and sisters what do u think will they send me my passport with visa or no?

i hope everyone get their visa? kelly and mari yenge i hope you get yours to i hope everyone get their visa soon its realy hard to wait like this i konw it

thank u for your helps thanks to everyone

melek and baris

CONGRATULATIONS!!!BARIS,I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

Hello guys,

I am going to call to the embassy about my package that the yellow package was already opened when its arrived.It should not be opene bec when we have to enter to the usa the immigration officer will take it from us.I am so worried about it

I hope they can help me about it..

I m going to sleep now good night all see yaa

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

hello brothers and sisters today i called embassy to ask if its true or no? i got an answer they told me that my visa already printed friday it is ready now.and today my passport delivered to embassy.they told that they might give the passport to UPS today or tomorrow... if today they give to UPS tomorrow i will have my visa if tomorrow they give UPS i will have wednesday...i am going out now to spend my time with friends to let them know.i might leave here soon 27 april or less sooner thank u for your helps thank u so muchhhh kelly i pray for u i hope ur AP finish soon ... '

melek baris thank u so muchhhhhh thank u tesekkurler

Timeline

hello brothers and sisters today i called embassy to ask if its true or no? i got an answer they told me that my visa already printed friday it is ready now.and today my passport delivered to embassy.they told that they might give the passport to UPS today or tomorrow... if today they give to UPS tomorrow i will have my visa if tomorrow they give UPS i will have wednesday...i am going out now to spend my time with friends to let them know.i might leave here soon 27 april or less sooner thank u for your helps thank u so muchhhh kelly i pray for u i hope ur AP finish soon ... '

Congrulations!!

SO it was you who keep making the immigration line busy i called to the embassy about my opened yellow package and told them it was already opened when i get it then they told me to send it us to back we will repackage again and send you back so i told them how long it will take they said just for 5 days..

The lady told me that u dont need to put ur passport then when i called the second time the lady told me u have to put ur passport just in case...WTH!! they dont know ? anyways there is no any chance for now i have to send the whole package with my passport and to wait them to send it to me back

I hope everything will be smooth...I hope this time they will be careful

ROC

Timeline

Congrulations!!

SO it was you who keep making the immigration line busy i called to the embassy about my opened yellow package and told them it was already opened when i get it then they told me to send it us to back we will repackage again and send you back so i told them how long it will take they said just for 5 days..

The lady told me that u dont need to put ur passport then when i called the second time the lady told me u have to put ur passport just in case...WTH!! they dont know ? anyways there is no any chance for now i have to send the whole package with my passport and to wait them to send it to me back

Geeeeeeeze! sorry bout this KD. How far are you from the embassy? Maybe you can bring it to them if you live close by? Was the smaller envelope opened or sealed (the one that says DO NOT OPEN)? If they don't need your passport, why do they have to confuse it in the first place saying, 'send it". Crazy. KD, I would take colour copies of that visa and the first & last page of your passport in case something happens (God forbid). It's ok KD, 5 days isn't much compared to that 18mos you've already waited. Should be fairly easy for them.

Mari

Timeline

Baris, which airlines you taking in and could you let us know where your POE is? (Washington, NY, etc?)

Also, are you going to buy a one way or 2 way faire to save money?

You'll have to let us know how POE goes and how you're adjusting in the States, especially, CALIFORNIA.... lol, some say it's the land of fruits and nuts. LOL Ha ha ha

Mariye Yenge

Timeline

Geeeeeeeze! sorry bout this KD. How far are you from the embassy? Maybe you can bring it to them if you live close by? Was the smaller envelope opened or sealed (the one that says DO NOT OPEN)? If they don't need your passport, why do they have to confuse it in the first place saying, 'send it". Crazy. KD, I would take colour copies of that visa and the first & last page of your passport in case something happens (God forbid). It's ok KD, 5 days isn't much compared to that 18mos you've already waited. Should be fairly easy for them.

Mari

Hello Mari,

I m still working i was planing to go to the usa on june bec i need to save up money and now that happened.Its far away and also i cant get a days off to go back to ankara if i m sure they will resealed the package in the same day i would take a days off to go but i heard they start to checking all documents inside some people said it takes weeks and months omg!! that makes me worry more i m really lost this time

I juts got my passport and the big yellow envelope i took my passport out the yellow envelope was already cut off with the scissors but the package was heavy and thick then somehow while the ups curier delivering it becomes damaged bec of the cut part it was not enough strong envelope to carry the documents...

We will see what will happen i m really freak out righr now

ROC

Timeline

Hello Mari,

I m still working i was planing to go to the usa on june bec i need to save up money and now that happened.Its far away and also i cant get a days off to go back to ankara if i m sure they will resealed the package in the same day i would take a days off to go but i heard they start to checking all documents inside some people said it takes weeks and months omg!! that makes me worry more i m really lost this time

I juts got my passport and the big yellow envelope i took my passport out the yellow envelope was already cut off with the scissors but the package was heavy and thick then somehow while the ups curier delivering it becomes damaged bec of the cut part it was not enough strong envelope to carry the documents...

We will see what will happen i m really freak out righr now

OK you can formally file with UPS what happened (and I would do it to protect yourself in documented writing so that Embassy doesn't say you opened it and tampered with it). I'd do that immediately and let them know you told the Driver who handed it to you also, and say what he told you. If your envelope is insured, they'll cover it I think for damages (?). You have a routing number on the envelopes and you can request return receipt of delivery; this way all of it is tracked of where it goes and when it got there.

Let's not worry right now KD, let's see if we can't get this thing handled first. You can always call for info pass (is that drop in appointments... maybe Kelly would know better).

Mari

Timeline

Congrulations!!

HELLO KdRjN sorry about that i dont think that it will take monts its not your fault dont worry about that if i were on u i would go there before u go u call them go and come back the same day i dont know its up to u anyway..

about the embassy when i called the they already knew me i dont know why she didnt ask my case number i gave them my name she said to ur visa printed friday...i said thank u and i said i most call u to say just thank u for helps they smiling again its crazy i know...it was like this

Timeline

Baris, which airlines you taking in and could you let us know where your POE is? (Washington, NY, etc?)

Also, are you going to buy a one way or 2 way faire to save money?

You'll have to let us know how POE goes and how you're adjusting in the States, especially, CALIFORNIA.... lol, some say it's the land of fruits and nuts. LOL Ha ha ha

Mariye Yenge

hi yenge i dont know what to do about that i am just looking for ticket now.its realy expensive one way to go losangeles.but there are tickets are cheap.istanbul to rome ,rome to losangeles

and istanbul to paris ,paris to losangeles

also istanbul to london , london to losangeles

i dont know about those this my first like thisi dont know if it will be problem on those countries

can anyone please help me how it is?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.