RICARDO4EVA2

October to December 2010 Filers

707 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

processing times for November/December 2010 applicants are current & will soon be receiving processing documents. this WILL happen in the next 3 months.

as much as I like to disagree with you, i hope you are right on.

waiting ain't fun :cry: :cry: :cry:

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Loss of Job and AOS

Fellow December F2A Filers,

I was laid off when my company (leading appliance maker in US) laid off thousands of people in October 2011. My total income for 2010 is more than 70K and its close to 70 K for 2011. I am sponsoring my spouse only and I have made more than what DOS/NVC needs to support SINGLE FAMILY members and meets 125% of requirement.

I am doing my best to get some job as soon as possible. With current given scenerio, I am hoping to get something not before March 2012.

All I am worried is what should I submit when NVC asks documents for further processing. Can I just send 2010 TAX Returns and W2, and pay slips up to october 2011, if NVC request from NOW thro before the end of December 2011. What should I do if NVC requests AOS and other documents in JAN OR FEB OR MARCH OF 2012 FOR December F2A Filers.

I've completely read AOS instructions and it says sending pay stubs (last six months and letter from employment) is optional only NOT Mandatory.

Guys-advice me what options available for me? Also what happens if I just send 2011 (and/or 2011) Tax Returns and W-2s with AOS.

Edited by listeria

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

Loss of Job and AOS

Fellow December F2A Filers,

I was laid off when my company (leading appliance maker in US) laid off thousands of people in October 2011. My total income for 2010 is more than 70K and its close to 70 K for 2011. I am sponsoring my spouse only and I have made more than what DOS/NVC needs to support SINGLE FAMILY members and meets 125% of requirement.

I am doing my best to get some job as soon as possible. With current given scenerio, I am hoping to get something not before March 2012.

All I am worried is what should I submit when NVC asks documents for further processing. Can I just send 2010 TAX Returns and W2, and pay slips up to october 2011, if NVC request from NOW thro before the end of December 2011. What should I do if NVC requests AOS and other documents in JAN OR FEB OR MARCH OF 2012 FOR December F2A Filers.

I've completely read AOS instructions and it says sending pay stubs (last six months and letter from employment) is optional only NOT Mandatory.

Guys-advice me what options available for me? Also what happens if I just send 2011 (and/or 2011) Tax Returns and W-2s with AOS.

ya...its optional and not compulsory....but if you are not sending them you have to specify the reasons for that like unemployment,study or other....and if required additional sponsor...

Hi all Dec 2010 filer..Where have you gone???please come to our thread here and post your updates...did you get any kinds of Contact from NVC???

nothing from NVC and it may take another 6 to 8 months for further communication from nvc...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bhutan
Timeline

ya...its optional and not compulsory....but if you are not sending them you have to specify the reasons for that like unemployment,study or other....and if required additional sponsor...

nothing from NVC and it may take another 6 to 8 months for further communication from nvc...

You are wrong Jhp. I got AOS bill in the Email..... :dance::dance::dance:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Adjustment of Status is for Beneficiary who is already in the US Right? My Beneficiary is Abroad so i dont have to worry abt Adjustment of Status Now???

AOS bill means the fee you have to pay for the Affidavit of Support review and this is compulsary......after that comes the IV Bill

PD: 22OCT2009

Timeline

I have also received e-mail from NVC to pay for AOS fee bill. Finally NVC started processing for December 2010 filers.

OK DECEMBER 2010 FILERS...............

kicking.gifkicking.gifGOOD NEWSkicking.gifkicking.gif

.I JUST GOT COA & AOS BILL ALSO................ U ALL WILL BE NEXT SOON...........JUST HAVE A LIL BIT MORE PATIENCEkicking.gifkicking.gif

Timeline

I have received AOS and COA request from NVC. My wife has appointed me as COA with US address as contact address. I am traveling to India next week and won't be retuning until first week of January 2012.

Can I take all the documents with me and send them from India? Hope NV does not send anything by snail mail to US Address.

Guys what should I do. Any suggestions. Greatly appreciated.

Filed: Timeline

yup thts a gud idea listeria.........

take everything that is required for further processing with you do not miss any thing so incase if they request you , you will have it with you to send them :)

fill the rest of the forms now, take a look of them so you know what are the document you will need to take with you

Edited by interesting

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys just today we receive the ds-3032 form... - and ask us to pay 88 dollars... how about this? is this an indication that we are moving.. dec 2010 filers did you guys receive the same?

and also the affidavit of support... form

1f0jp8.png

USCIS JOURNEY

Dec-30,2010- filing date (priority date)

Jan-12,2011- received NOA1 (receipt no.)

May 12,2011 - received NOA2 (USCIS approval)

NVC (National Visa Center)Journey

May 25,2011 - sent email to NVC for Case Number

June 2,2011 - replied email - containing CASE NUMBER -

(starts with MNL.......)

june 16,2011 - receive the hard copy (stating the same message in the email) for case number

Nov. 18,2011 - receive AOS and COA via email

Nov. 19, 2011 - payed 88 dollars

Dec. 7, 2011 - AIVF received

Feb. 8, 2012 - Payed 404

Feb 17, 2012 - received cover letter

Feb 19, 2012 - Sent ds230 part 1 and 11, and supporting docs

Feb 22, 2012- received by NVC

Mar 4, 2012 - send and RFE then send them

Apr 1, 2012 - CASE COMPLETE!

Then the long wait starts here : PRIORITY DATE: Dec. 30,2010

(regularly checking VISA BULLETIN for updates)

Yz8cp8.png

aZssp8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.